Author Topic: Here goes nothing  (Read 565 times)

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here goes nothing
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »
Quote from: 1dwn5up
Hey. I've been lurking for a while. Quit on my own, quit Nov 2nd for my birthday present to myself and it's been 17 days of hell. I was doing g good until day 14 and I ended up hitting a cigarette. So as far as I'm concerned it puts me back to day 3. I'm trying to do major lifestyle change with my diet and this evil Shit I put in my lip off and on for 4 years. It feels like I'm continually in a daze anymore and I just need to get it off my chest. Never would have thought quitting this Shit would have had so many side effects. Off to try and get some sleep now.
All the help and all of the brotherhood you need is right here.

Post roll, it's the cost of admission.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 09:27:00 AM »
1v5^,
In lieu of lurking around on here sign your name up on February's Roll sheet, be accountable for giving your word and do not try simply do.

Now read up the info on the site Welcome Center

Learn how to post roll How to Post Roll

Then post Roll here Pre-HOF February 2014 Quit Group

Post Roll daily. This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability. Make sure that these words mean something to you. Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally. We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, I recommend that you find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc. Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

P.S. All of the above underlined words are links to the site.

No more stopping let's start quitting,

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »
Quote from: 1dwn5up
Hey. I've been lurking for a while. Quit on my own, quit Nov 2nd for my birthday present to myself and it's been 17 days of hell. I was doing g good until day 14 and I ended up hitting a cigarette. So as far as I'm concerned it puts me back to day 3. I'm trying to do major lifestyle change with my diet and this evil Shit I put in my lip off and on for 4 years. It feels like I'm continually in a daze anymore and I just need to get it off my chest. Never would have thought quitting this Shit would have had so many side effects. Off to try and get some sleep now.
I was going to say you need to try harder; but we don't try here; we do. We quit for one day by posting roll and making that promise for one day. Make that promise and keep your word. It's that simple but hard to do. Many fail. Speaking of fail, get rid of everything nic related. If you don't take that first step and clean house you won't succeed.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline 1dwn5up

Here goes nothing
« on: November 19, 2013, 10:45:00 PM »