Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 439 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: New Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 02:21:00 PM »
I didn't think my lawn mower would work without a dip in.........but it does. I'm sure it will be the same fighting fires!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline DjPorkchop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Mother Fricker!!!
    • PaPa Ray's Photography
  • Quit Date: 9/17/2015
  • Interests: Brewing Beer and Building Cheap Smokers (UDS Drums)
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »
Welcome ztw! Glad your here man. REALLY glad to hear of another quitter! We love quitters here!

Yeah man head on over to October and get to know your brothers in quit and post up your day count. For example in my roll today i posted as DjPorkchop -306 no nic today! And there ya go. My roll and promise. That is all we ask you to do to get some awesome support. On a side note, it is every single day. Not only does it help us but it helps get you 24/7 support when you need it. Pretty cheap admission huh? :D

If you need help posting roll, head over to youtube and search for a video called how to post roll at ktc. It's like 2:30 long lol easy stuff man. While youare at it, read through the hall of fame speeches here and words of wisdom. Good stuff man!

Got to run for now brother. It has been a pleasure. Want more support from me? Go post roll! :P
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline baseballbrett

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 45
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 11:50:00 AM »
Great decision to quit Ztw. It does take more of a man to quit and take back your freedom, rather than allowing yourself be a slave to the can. You have a good attitude. When I quit, I wasn't sure if I would make it, but I just kept taking it one day at a time, and didn't allow the nic bitch to sweet talk me.

You should go over to the Pre-HOF October group and post roll.

topic/11679548/139/

That's the price of admission here. We post roll early and everyday. If you can keep your word every 24 hours, you will succeed. It's not easy, but it is simple.

Offline Ztw

• Quit Date: 2016-07-07
  • Likes Given: 0
New Guy
« on: July 18, 2016, 11:35:00 AM »
Currently in college at a southern school. Thought I wouldn't be able to pass class let alone hang with the "guys" without chewing. Tell you what, it takes more of a man to quit this stuff than it does to start chewing. Quit on my moms birthday (week and a half ago) and I haven't been happier since. Have dreams I have a dip in sometimes but I have to remember I shot all my cans at the range. Don't know how I'm going to be able to go back to wildland fire fighting but where there's a will, there's a way!
God Bless