Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 7164 times)

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: Punkin
I just read where you caved.  Why did you not reach out to talk to someone before putting poison back in you? 

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What will you do different this time (and different from your last cave)?

6 days dude.  'bang head'
Well, history repeated itself right here. He caved again. Maybe he'll answer the questions this time.

Bsarno,

1) What happened (this time)?
2) Why did it happen (again, this time)?
3) What are you going to do different this time (hope it's different from your past attempts)?
What a can humper! Quits and caves, quits and caves.

Post roll every today, be a man of your word and repeat daily.

You can't fail. You chose to fail...and it looks like a pattern.

Do or do not. Dipping and breaking your word is not an accident; it's a choice. Think you're different? You are. You surrender to the enemy thinking you need to. Other addicts quit and call for support. You're a Traitor not only to us but to you! Pathetic.

Grow up, be a man and quit or act like a child and keep letting yourself down.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 09:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Punkin
I just read where you caved. Why did you not reach out to talk to someone before putting poison back in you?

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

6 days dude. 'bang head'
Well, history repeated itself right here. He caved again. Maybe he'll answer the questions this time.

Bsarno,

1) What happened (this time)?
2) Why did it happen (again, this time)?
3) What are you going to do different this time (hope it's different from your past attempts)?
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Punkin

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 08:21:00 PM »
I just read where you caved. Why did you not reach out to talk to someone before putting poison back in you?

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

6 days dude. 'bang head'
EMBRACE THE SUCK

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Are you gonna quit dipping, or are you gonna slide your tampon in?

Offline Punkin

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 07:17:00 PM »
Quote from: Willy_MN
Where you at man?
Earth to Bsarno. Earth to Bsarno. Do you copy? you have not posted roll today and it is 19:15 EST.
EMBRACE THE SUCK

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Are you gonna quit dipping, or are you gonna slide your tampon in?

Offline Willy_MN

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-08-20
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 03:09:00 AM »
Where you at man?

Offline Willy_MN

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
Hey Brian, I sent you a PM with my cell number...shoot me a text if you need to talk or unload some rage. DO NOT take the shit out on your family...they didn't put you here and don't deserve it. Your brothers  sisters here understand what you're going through, so we can take the rage with no hard feelings. You may not get the ball cupping you expect in return, but we can hear you out at least. LOL! Get in touch with members in your quit group too. Proud to be quit with you!

Offline Willy_MN

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall
Quote from: Mike
Quote from: Bsarno
My name is Brian and I have been dipping skoal for about a year after being quit for  5 years. I was out with buddies watching football one night and figured I could have a dip since I have already beat this addiction. Wrong, wrong, wrong a year later and I am dipping regularly. I am married have 3 kids two girls 7,5 and a 2 year old boy. I don't get any support from them as my wife just thinks I am dumb for doing it. I live in Canada so a can of skoal goes for $20 a can waste of money but the bad thing is that I have a buddy who works for US smokeless tobacco company who supplies me with a free can or two every so often. But now is the time I am ready to quit had my last dip tonight and will be starting day 1 tomorrow. I have used NRT many times only to eventually just go back to the real nicotine, so with that said wish me luck as tomorrow will be day 1 with no nicotine in over a year. By the way before my 5 year quit I dipped for 12 years.
Brian I feel your pain for the ridiculous prices charged here but still that's only just money. Quit for yourself  if you do quit, you'll find no better support than on this site.
Good job posting roll this morning, man. I'm glad you proved me wrong.
Gotta be honest...I was wondering too, Brian. Proud to be quit with you today! Now come back tomorrow and do it again...

Offline OneImpressiveBall

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 12:23:00 PM »
Quote from: Mike
My name is Brian and I have been dipping skoal for about a year after being quit for  5 years. I was out with buddies watching football one night and figured I could have a dip since I have already beat this addiction. Wrong, wrong, wrong a year later and I am dipping regularly. I am married have 3 kids two girls 7,5 and a 2 year old boy. I don't get any support from them as my wife just thinks I am dumb for doing it. I live in Canada so a can of skoal goes for $20 a can waste of money but the bad thing is that I have a buddy who works for US smokeless tobacco company who supplies me with a free can or two every so often. But now is the time I am ready to quit had my last dip tonight and will be starting day 1 tomorrow. I have used NRT many times only to eventually just go back to the real nicotine, so with that said wish me luck as tomorrow will be day 1 with no nicotine in over a year. By the way before my 5 year quit I dipped for 12 years.
Brian I feel your pain for the ridiculous prices charged here but still that's only just money. Quit for yourself  if you do quit, you'll find no better support than on this site.
Good job posting roll this morning, man. I'm glad you proved me wrong.
Proud January 2013 Jackwagin: [color=330066]kicking nicotine's ass since October 3, 2012.[/color]
My 265-Day Late HOF Speech
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »
My name is Brian and I have been dipping skoal for about a year after being quit for 5 years. I was out with buddies watching football one night and figured I could have a dip since I have already beat this addiction. Wrong, wrong, wrong a year later and I am dipping regularly. I am married have 3 kids two girls 7,5 and a 2 year old boy. I don't get any support from them as my wife just thinks I am dumb for doing it. I live in Canada so a can of skoal goes for $20 a can waste of money but the bad thing is that I have a buddy who works for US smokeless tobacco company who supplies me with a free can or two every so often. But now is the time I am ready to quit had my last dip tonight and will be starting day 1 tomorrow. I have used NRT many times only to eventually just go back to the real nicotine, so with that said wish me luck as tomorrow will be day 1 with no nicotine in over a year. By the way before my 5 year quit I dipped for 12 years.

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Forrest803
So how it going.......are u a quitter now....if so you will find all the support and accountability you will need to succeed at this site......
Hope its day two for you.....
I quit with you today.......when you do make sure you post roll everyday....thats a promise to all that you quit that day.......then as I said POST, POST, POST and READ READ READ......ask for help when times get tough....and boy will they.....I am on day 11 and they are still tough but thanks to my quit brothers jaydubya, dipwessell, ron-cross, gdubya, derk40 and many others I am quit today......
Stay Strong and stay quit.....
Today is not tomorrow anymore. Today is today, and he's not quitting today. Anyway, tomorrow is tomorrow. Until tomorrow, when it will be today again, and tomorrow's still a day away.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! There's always tomorrow! It's always a day away.
Proud January 2013 Jackwagin: [color=330066]kicking nicotine's ass since October 3, 2012.[/color]
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline Forrest803

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 01:43:00 PM »
My name is Brian and I have been dipping skoal for about a year after being quit for 5 years. I was out with buddies watching football one night and figured I could have a dip since I have already beat this addiction. Wrong, wrong, wrong a year later and I am dipping regularly. I am married have 3 kids two girls 7,5 and a 2 year old boy. I don't get any support from them as my wife just thinks I am dumb for doing it. I live in Canada so a can of skoal goes for $20 a can waste of money but the bad thing is that I have a buddy who works for US smokeless tobacco company who supplies me with a free can or two every so often. But now is the time I am ready to quit had my last dip tonight and will be starting day 1 tomorrow. I have used NRT many times only to eventually just go back to the real nicotine, so with that said wish me luck as tomorrow will be day 1 with no nicotine in over a year. By the way before my 5 year quit I dipped for 12 years.
So how it going.......are u a quitter now....if so you will find all the support and accountability you will need to succeed at this site......
Hope its day two for you.....
I quit with you today.......when you do make sure you post roll everyday....thats a promise to all that you quit that day.......then as I said POST, POST, POST and READ READ READ......ask for help when times get tough....and boy will they.....I am on day 11 and they are still tough but thanks to my quit brothers jaydubya, dipwessell, ron-cross, gdubya, derk40 and many others I am quit today......
Stay Strong and stay quit.....

Offline Willy_MN

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
Brian, please see my post in the January '14 quit group.

You owe it to your group to be quit before posting roll with them. The first step is the hardest...just dump the shit and quit now. There is no better time and it won't be any easier tomorrow. The others are right...there is no luck involved here. Get your ass quit, come here everyday, post your word to not use nicotine for that day and honor that word. Then repeat that process everyday. Like others have said: It's simple, but it isn't going to be easy. PM me, if you want my number, and use the number if you need it. But, only do this if you're quit and ready to stay that way. I don't want to sound too harsh, but I don't have time for half-assed attempts anymore. Have seen too many of them around here and they all end the same...

If you're all in, there is a lot of support and wisdom available for you. This will be one of the most rewarding things you do for yourself. You CAN do this!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall
Spit it out and flush it all down the drain right now. Today. You already posted in Jan '14, and we thought that meant that you quit today. Why the hell not quit today then? Right this very second.

And KC is right. There's not one bit of luck to it. Promise not to use nicotine by posting roll, keep your promise, and repeat. Being lucky is not required, nor even helpful.
Roll post means ur quit... Dump it all now and do this! As soon as you quit that day counts as day 1 so if you quit this second ... Oct 2 is your day 1.

You said ur last dip was earlier and "used" to use NRT... So where does leave us?

Quit? Or still shooting for tomorrow? Not sure of any reasonable reason to wait. I did that "I will quit tomorrow" business for 20 yrs. the best time is NOW.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
Spit it out and flush it all down the drain right now. Today. You already posted in Jan '14, and we thought that meant that you quit today. Why the hell not quit today then? Right this very second.

And KC is right. There's not one bit of luck to it. Promise not to use nicotine by posting roll, keep your promise, and repeat. Being lucky is not required, nor even helpful.
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 09:37:00 PM »
No luck is needed man. You control your quit and your destiny. Wake up early tomorrow. Give your word to not use tobacco by posting roll. Be a man of your word and keep your promise. Repeat this process each day. Its simple. But it wont be easy. You really have to WANT to quit.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14