Author Topic: * So here it is.  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Big Perm

• Quitter
  • Interests: Harleys.27 June 2010
  • Likes Given: 0
* So here it is.
« on: October 16, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »
I have been told to do this speech. To be honest I dont know what to say that most of you dont know. I started to out with Cope about 19 years ago when I was in the Army. I tried to quit a few times but It didnt stick. Jump ahead 19 years and I wanted to quit, I didnt want to try. I wanted to stop. So I did, that evening I found this site. I joined up and got active by reading everything and posting roll. Not dipping was easier then I thought. Not buying Cope and dipping was harder. It wasnt just one thing, I had to learn to go to the store and NOT buy cope. I would stare at it like a crack head. I almost had a tear coming out of my eye one day. I had to reprogram myself to live without Cope. With the help of just talking with everyone on here was a big help for me. The Chat room, posting roll and reading everyones post. With the help of alot of people I can sit here knowing I will not dip anymore. So KTG, SETH, Outdoorsman88, tattedquitter, Croc, Chewie, TCOPE, SteveS, MOA, SamCat and many others. I say thank you. There is one more, KTC in all it glory. I have my life back. Yes I am still a dick but a dick without dip.

No more hiding my Cope from anyone. I dont need anymore fatties, worm dirt, rubs and pinches. I dont need that shit, and you know this..

Big Perm
Steven M. Hardman
AIRBORNE, All the Way
Quit 6/27/10 - HOF 10/4/10 - 2nd Floor 1/12/11 - 3rd Floor 4/22/11 - 4th Floor 7/31/11 - 5th Floor 11/8/11 - 6th FLoor 2/16/2012