Community > General Discussion

Fake Chew Recipe

<< < (3/3)

ScaredStraight:

--- Quote from: demo_nonstop on September 23, 2018, 11:43:53 PM ---I have found several simple concoctions that alleviate the stress from the absence of a pinch between the cheek and gums.

3 mint or spearmint tea bags opened up
3 kale stems finely chopped as a "base"
1 teaspoon of white pepper
1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of semi crusher whole cloves with a mortar and pestle
1 tablespoon of fresh crushed ginger
I crushed up several multivitamins and Advil with a mortar and pestle
Alternates include: coffee grounds, sriracha, cinnamon, shredded carrots, beef jerky and caffeinated tea.

I find that the pepper gives the needed "kick".  The cloves give a needed "numbing effect".  the kale makes a great consistency that creates a great pinch.

I play with the quantities to give me the consistency of chew.

This recipe is my 7th attempt and has been my best blend.  Good luck on this challenging task.  Please try this out and add any suggestions you find!!

Thanks
Jon.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the ideas!  I’ve been using SM, but at $4 a can, can’t continue forever.  Have you noticed that your “dipper’s pouch”, as the dentist calls it, stays the same as when you dipped the real thing?  Mine certainly has, which is starting to make me question why one is better, or worse, than the other.  Maybe I’m just trying to justify a dip.

Broccoli-saurus:
Here's one that has worked for me.

1.  Find a bag or can of ground coffee
2.  Open bag
3.  If it's your bag, grab a pinch.  If it's not, use a cup or spoon.
4.  Put coffee grounds in your lip.

It's actually pretty easy, pretty good, and you can find coffee anywhere. 

demo_nonstop:
I have found several simple concoctions that alleviate the stress from the absence of a pinch between the cheek and gums.

3 mint or spearmint tea bags opened up
3 kale stems finely chopped as a "base"
1 teaspoon of white pepper
1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of semi crusher whole cloves with a mortar and pestle
1 tablespoon of fresh crushed ginger
I crushed up several multivitamins and Advil with a mortar and pestle
Alternates include: coffee grounds, sriracha, cinnamon, shredded carrots, beef jerky and caffeinated tea.

I find that the pepper gives the needed "kick".  The cloves give a needed "numbing effect".  the kale makes a great consistency that creates a great pinch.

I play with the quantities to give me the consistency of chew.

This recipe is my 7th attempt and has been my best blend.  Good luck on this challenging task.  Please try this out and add any suggestions you find!!

Thanks
Jon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version