Author Topic: Day 1 quit  (Read 5555 times)

Offline olcpo

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Gravity Always Wins; 1 problem + nicotine=2 probs
  • Quit Date: November 26, 2019
  • Interests: March 2020; No Nicotine Today; One Day At A Time; By God's Grace, I Am Quit
  • Likes Given: 382
Re: Day 1 quit
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
Day 1 I had a terrible headache all day long, slept incredibly poorly and had brain fog the entire work night. Day 2, however - what a difference already. I slept much better but still woke up early in my sleep. No headache and more energy. Been chugging water. Started to get some cravings though. Tomorrow is hump day, hopefully.

Rexx - 2
It keeps getting better overall, moments of drudge, sludge and crud. Just KNOW it will get better. Grateful you are here. You've got this...One minute at a time, one hour..., One Day at a Time
Micah 6:8
"Dying is easy, It's Living that's tough".
"Caving is easy, It's Quitting that is Tough"

Offline Rexx

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3-31-2020
  • Interests: Hillsong Music, hiking, outdoors stuff, bicycling, banjo playing & God
  • Likes Given: 60
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 10:50:13 AM »
Day 1 I had a terrible headache all day long, slept incredibly poorly and had brain fog the entire work night. Day 2, however - what a difference already. I slept much better but still woke up early in my sleep. No headache and more energy. Been chugging water. Started to get some cravings though. Tomorrow is hump day, hopefully.

Rexx - 2
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:55:47 AM by Rexx »
You are in control of your own decisions. Act like it.

Mark 9:23
Proverbs 16:9

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2035
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 01:42:46 PM »
It's been an on and off relationship for a while now. Ready to call it quits for good. Day 1 is done.
Welcome @Rexx . Here is the link to go start posting in your July 2020 group https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16409.0 . We wake up and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Only worry about today. Then repeat the process tomorrow. Make relationships with fellow quitters and those relationships will be hug. Only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. It sucks for a while and then it gets better. You can do this and we are here to help.
Welcome to KTC Rexx!! This is the first step in the best decision you will ever make! I’m in the April 2020 group, but if you ever have any questions or need any advice, feel free to message me! Proud to be quit with you today!
welcome Rexx - on standby to support you. Smart move. We’ll help you with the next one.
Want this quit more for yourself than anyone. One Day At A Time.
WUPP, wake up piss post every day, no exceptions!
you will get through the day.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline MuleMan

• Can Sweeper
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: December 28, 2019 after watching MULE play the MET in Philly
  • Interests: Mule.net; Live Music; Camping; Jam Bands; Heavy Metal; Offshore Fishing
  • Likes Given: 2526
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 09:34:47 AM »
It's been an on and off relationship for a while now. Ready to call it quits for good. Day 1 is done.
Welcome @Rexx . Here is the link to go start posting in your July 2020 group https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16409.0 . We wake up and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Only worry about today. Then repeat the process tomorrow. Make relationships with fellow quitters and those relationships will be hug. Only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. It sucks for a while and then it gets better. You can do this and we are here to help.
Welcome to KTC Rexx!! This is the first step in the best decision you will ever make! I’m in the April 2020 group, but if you ever have any questions or need any advice, feel free to message me! Proud to be quit with you today!
welcome Rexx - on standby to support you. Smart move. We’ll help you with the next one.
MuleMan
Cause I Kill the Can

Offline A-Aron

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Wake Up, Kick Ass, Do it all over again.
  • Quit Date: 2020-01-02
  • Interests: Gaming, Playing with my kids, Beautiful Wife, NCAA, Cornhusker Football GBR!
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 09:32:27 AM »
Proud To Be Quit With You Today

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk
beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street.
Malcom X

My HoF Speech

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2024
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 09:30:17 AM »
Jan19

Offline Rexx

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3-31-2020
  • Interests: Hillsong Music, hiking, outdoors stuff, bicycling, banjo playing & God
  • Likes Given: 60
Day 1 quit
« on: March 31, 2020, 07:01:28 AM »
You are in control of your own decisions. Act like it.

Mark 9:23
Proverbs 16:9