Author Topic: Not 100% sure if this post goes here (it probably does(?))  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Landdon

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: June 18, 2014 is my first day of quit. I thank God, KTC, and my family for helping me.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Not 100% sure if this post goes here (it probably does(?))
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 12:48:55 PM »
I don't know your personality but when I tried to quit many times on my own in the past, I always failed. I just didn't have the support behind me. When I started utilizing the resources here I was successful. So, I hope you stay quit and if you feel like you can't trust yourself, then reach out and join a group.

Offline Evillen

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 04/13/2018
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 12:40:53 PM »
welcome to KTC! This is going to probably be one of the hardest things you have ever done (not saying this to discourage you), but it is well worth the reward, that being life. Think of this journey as a marathon not a sprint, there will be ups, there will be downs, there will be highs and lows, you are not alone in that regard, it has happened to all of us (and still does). As the others have said, the best way to be successful is to buy in. Definitely share your contact info, it might seem weird at first giving your information out to some random person on the internet, but the accountability that comes from it is amazing. You can do this, and you are not alone. My digits will be in your inbox if you'd like them.

Offline Kickin-wing

• Quitter
  • Hi
  • Quit Date: 07/11/2018
  • Likes Given: 189
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 09:19:16 PM »
Best way to be successful here is buy in.  Post roll everyday, embrace the suck, and bitch about it with your quit group. Reach out to others, share contact info so you can help keep each other accountable. Congratulations on jumping in. You can ducking do it brother.
You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.  -wastepanel

Introduction

Offline DoneWithGrizz

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »
Thank you I really appreciate that. I did post roll (not sure if I did it correctly) but came to my senses once I realized how much money I spend a year on that nasty stuff. It’s been extremely tough, just determined to stick with it.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 08:04:33 PM »
Welcome. I wish I had come to my senses and quit when I was 20. If you haven’t already, find your December quit group and post roll. That’s our promise to this community that we will remain quit for the day. We post roll early every morning.

Proud to quit with you.

Offline DoneWithGrizz

Not 100% sure if this post goes here (it probably does(?))
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:30:04 PM »
So I’m new here, literally made this account 5 minutes ago. I had been dipping 2 cans of grizzly wintergreen everyday since I was 15. I’m 20 now. I am 4 days quit. I’ve read some things about how it gets easier... but so far for me, it’s been pretty difficult. I’m extremely determined to never see another can again, so I thought I’d join this forum to talk to others who have quit or are in the process of quitting. As the days go by my brain gets foggier and foggier. Trying to hang in there but man, I did NOT realize how tough this was gonna be.