Author Topic: I'm F'ing Done!!!!  (Read 656 times)

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm F'ing Done!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 05:39:00 PM »
Todd,

Dude I surely hope your move gets done pretty damn quick....you've missed a shitload of rolls...I can't post for ya if you don't text me back. I'm beginning to wonder if things are okay out west....come up on the net....

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:00 AM »
Love to see you post roll so I know you are making a promise not to use nicotine. I did it today on the July 2014, and I posted my support for the 3 day 1 people we should have on September 2014. What say you get the day 1 up there and meet this quit head on?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »
Treg, you will have all the support you can get here at KTC. stay on your intro and keep us informed. Post roll daily and you will love your quit. If I can quit after 23 years of dipping, so can you.

Mogul

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Treg44
Hi all, and thanks for this site, it is great.

My name is Todd and I have dipped for over thirty years. I will dip any flavor any brand. Thats how much control this $h!t has on me. I have a young family that I want to be a part of and help them grow and learn. Therefore, I'm done with this $h!t for good!!!!

Thanks again for the support. I will definitely pay it forward.
You did the most important thing today... One we will harp on all the time... You put yourself out there in accountability land and posted roll in your new group.

That... Is how we play here! Get it done.

Stick around, get involved, stay on the path. It won't be easy but, damn, it's worth it. My number is in your inbox (1)... Upper right. I'll help anyway I can.
Read everything on KTC, learn how we quit, and live it. The KTC way works. Hardest thing I ever did was to get my freedom back from the nic demon... I failed every time until I found KTC and drank the kool-aide...
Todd - First, very good decision. Everyone here wants you to be successful. Be committed and read every corner of this site. I see you posted roll. Do so every day and do it early, first thing. It is a promise to yourself and your Sept brothers, not a status update.

Stay strong, stick with the quit. Thus far, there are 20 names on the Sept sheet. 8 were flashes in the pan. They professed a desire to quit, posted roll at least a day and moved on. They are no longer posting thus the assumption is there's big fatty in their jaw and a bottle of chocolatey thick spit on their end table. Don't be that guy.

You found this site for the same reason I did 28 days ago. Make it real. Make it happen. Tons of support here, you will be amazed. Accept it, change your life, be free.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack

My name is Todd and I have dipped for over thirty years. I will dip any flavor any brand. Thats how much control this $h!t has on me. I have a young family that I want to be a part of and help them grow and learn. Therefore, I'm done with this $h!t for good!!!!

You did the most important thing today... One we will harp on all the time... You put yourself out there in accountability land and posted roll in your new group.

Stick around, get involved, stay on the path. It won't be easy but, damn, it's worth it. My number is in your inbox (1)... Upper right. I'll help anyway I can.
Read everything on KTC, learn how we quit, and live it. The KTC way works. Hardest thing I ever did was to get my freedom back from the nic demon... I failed every time until I found KTC and drank the kool-aide...

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Treg44

• Quit Date: 2014-06-01
I'm F'ing Done!!!!
« on: June 01, 2014, 10:34:00 PM »