Author Topic: A New Life  (Read 513 times)

Offline Jmazzy

• Likes Given: 0
Re: A New Life
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
I will not remember this post Im making now. Have to say, very drunk and upset my Dolphins lost. Lots of anger tonight. As I write this in a rare crazy mode , all I can say is Nicotine and snuff SUCK. I hate you and saved tons of money(133 days richer and clean). I hope your devil corporations burn in hell. Shame to you hurting or not giving a FUCK about people. Guess whaaat. Four months later,my teeth are white,Im stronger, faster, smarter,$$$$, increase confidence, loving life, not hiding, etc etc etc. You Fucks will be out of business . More then likely, I will be beating your Nicotine corporation UNHEALTHY ass to the center of the Earth. Don't know if this is good or bad Im freaking out like this?? Ok. Got my anger out and feel beautiful. :lol: :lol: 'Finger'

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
Re: A New Life
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Jmazzy
Hi everybody!!! My name is Joe and happy to report 127 days free and $1200 richer. Amazing the amount of money I would spend on this sh*t. So happy to find this community site last night. This will now even give me better tools to fight this horrible addiction. If feels great to smile with my bright white teeth and show more confidence with family and friends. I was a two can user a day for 20 years. Everything I did in life revolved around the can. Sports,family,friends,relationships,etc etc. I would always have to run away from company and sneak in a mercy dip. Horrible feeling. Of course,everybody knew what I was up too. I just got tired of the whole thing. This is for sure a tough battle. I have good and bad days but will never cave in. On the bad days,I understand the brain is playing tricks on me. I'm man enough to face the depression and anxiety. However,good days are amazing. I can press through the days with a positive attitude. As for my energy levels,huge increase. Much stronger and alert today then I was four months ago. Feels amazing. I have reserched and learned how Nicotine is so bad and addictive. Worse then Heroin or Crack. Devil's drug. It controls your mind,body,and soul. So happy to live Nicotine free. Of course,my mind is still reparing from the addiction. I know it will take more time but life is 100% better. Im here to support any new quitters. Heck,I can use some too. Good luck in the fight. As for the dip,it can now kiss my ass..lol. Feel free hitting me up with questions or tips. Joe :D

127 days! Glad to have you join us in quitting. As you know it sucks, but having the support of fellow addicts is a huge help, your quit group should be September 2012 HOF reach out to others get to know people and continue enjoying your freedom!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Jmazzy

A New Life
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:05:00 PM »
Hi everybody!!! My name is Joe and happy to report 127 days free and $1200 richer. Amazing the amount of money I would spend on this sh*t. So happy to find this community site last night. This will now even give me better tools to fight this horrible addiction. If feels great to smile with my bright white teeth and show more confidence with family and friends. I was a two can user a day for 20 years. Everything I did in life revolved around the can. Sports,family,friends,relationships,etc etc. I would always have to run away from company and sneak in a mercy dip. Horrible feeling. Of course,everybody knew what I was up too. I just got tired of the whole thing. This is for sure a tough battle. I have good and bad days but will never cave in. On the bad days,I understand the brain is playing tricks on me. I'm man enough to face the depression and anxiety. However,good days are amazing. I can press through the days with a positive attitude. As for my energy levels,huge increase. Much stronger and alert today then I was four months ago. Feels amazing. I have reserched and learned how Nicotine is so bad and addictive. Worse then Heroin or Crack. Devil's drug. It controls your mind,body,and soul. So happy to live Nicotine free. Of course,my mind is still reparing from the addiction. I know it will take more time but life is 100% better. Im here to support any new quitters. Heck,I can use some too. Good luck in the fight. As for the dip,it can now kiss my ass..lol. Feel free hitting me up with questions or tips. Joe :D