Author Topic: One month no dip  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Landdon

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: June 18, 2014 is my first day of quit. I thank God, KTC, and my family for helping me.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: One month no dip
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 05:42:22 AM »
Keep going with it brother.  I hope you take full advantage of what ktc can do to keep you on track! 

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
Re: One month no dip
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 02:49:34 AM »
You sound familiar....have you been here before?
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Et95

One month no dip
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
It's been one month since I quit. I used dip for the past three years to help my anxiety. And I finally said enough a month ago. First three days were hell. Now my mouth is all veiny  never was before. Its like the blood is rushing back to my mouth. I get random pains now and then in my gums that just ach  like hell. My jaw feels like it's hard to open now and then. I have some mild bad gum ressession not too bad. Where I would put my dip the dent or pocket has kinda pushed back out back to normal almost normal anyways. But what worries me is how veiny  it looks. Now and then I'll look at it and it makes my anxiety  kick in and I have an intense urge to put In a dip. My anxiety  kicks in my mouth ends up hurting and then I want it. I think my anxiety  makes me have mouth pain it's hard to tell what's real or my anxiety 

Offline Et95

One month no dip
« on: October 04, 2018, 09:47:03 PM »
My mouth stings now and then but ever since I quit it seems like it's healing really slowly