Author Topic: Quit Day 14  (Read 2486 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 104
Re: Quit Day 14
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2020, 08:32:14 PM »
Day 16...Death Wish Coffee is my friend in the mornings.
When you find that the roll has not been flipped yet (I will for our group from time to time) just open the quote button and do the same as you did here. Post your day, your promise and put (please pick up) at the end. Somebody will add you to the roll and just look back during the day to make sure. Don’t worry you will be a pro at this before long.
@Phillip I moved it over to your roll for you in October. If you need help let me know.
If you go to post and roll have not been flipped, just flip it. Anyone can do it. Hit quote, update the date, delete the prior days post and post roll.

What? Confused  :o

Hey man... Day 16 is AWESOME!  Glad to have you here.  Roll posting is very confusing at first, but over time you'll be a master.  For now, congratulations on adding another big win to your tally sheet.  I joined this place on day 16 and was a f'n mess.  Some guys kinda beat me up and showed me how this place works, and I'm not missed a day since.  It gets better, it gets easier, but it really is one day at a time.  Send me a message if you need anything at all.  I love quitting with winners.

Worktowin

Phillip, glad to see your name on roll!  Keep there every day and things will get batter. I’m honored to quit with you today.

Worktowin

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2020, 02:13:35 PM »
When you find that the roll has not been flipped yet (I will for our group from time to time) just open the quote button and do the same as you did here. Post your day, your promise and put (please pick up) at the end. Somebody will add you to the roll and just look back during the day to make sure. Don’t worry you will be a pro at this before long.
@Phillip I moved it over to your roll for you in October. If you need help let me know.
If you go to post and roll have not been flipped, just flip it. Anyone can do it. Hit quote, update the date, delete the prior days post and post roll.

Hey man... Day 16 is AWESOME!  Glad to have you here.  Roll posting is very confusing at first, but over time you'll be a master.  For now, congratulations on adding another big win to your tally sheet.  I joined this place on day 16 and was a f'n mess.  Some guys kinda beat me up and showed me how this place works, and I'm not missed a day since.  It gets better, it gets easier, but it really is one day at a time.  Send me a message if you need anything at all.  I love quitting with winners.

Worktowin

Offline Phillip

• Quit Date: 7/12/2020
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 09:15:23 AM »

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 08:33:14 AM »
Jan19

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 06:38:13 AM »
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 06:44:07 AM by Thefranks5 »

Offline Phillip

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 06:19:16 AM »

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 07:18:23 PM »
@Phillip  Where you at my friend. Like to see you post a little earlier than this. We are here to help each other and if you need a reminder or just a little pick up in morning let me know. Send me a pm and we can share digits. Life without tobacco is better then you think. You got this man, come on post up brother.
@Phillip  the routine you establish will go along way in determining your chances of staying quit. I suggest you make posting roll have the same importance as you did making sure you had a can of dip with you. Wake up, piss, post - it is a proven method that works. There isn’t another proven method, so why risk it?
Jan19

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 06:54:50 PM »
@Phillip Nice to see that you posted. If you need help let us know, there are plenty here that will help. All you need to do is ask.

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 03:44:02 PM »
@Phillip  Where you at my friend. Like to see you post a little earlier than this. We are here to help each other and if you need a reminder or just a little pick up in morning let me know. Send me a pm and we can share digits. Life without tobacco is better then you think. You got this man, come on post up brother.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 08:23:43 PM »
Welcome @Phillip
Glad to see you made the decision to quit. What your feeling is normal as your body is going thru a major detox. Here at KTC we are a cold turkey crew, no nicotine substitutes what so ever. Here at KTC we are all about accountability so everyday we post roll and promise to your group everyday. Here is your group here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16602.
My suggestion would be to review the procedures and starting today post your name, days quit and your promise ex. NNT- No Nicotine Today. I also suggest reading up on the site and getting familiar with it. There is alot of info here to help you. There will be others reaching out also to welcome you and we like to share phone numbers. Thats for accountability for us to reach you but if you having a bad day its for you to reach out for help. Just a text or a call can help you on a real bad day. Only share your number and personal info thru a pm not here or on the website. If you want mine just pm me and they are yours, if not thats ok. But welcome aboard and glad to see you making what could be your biggest life change ever. Stay safe, stay strong and God bless.

Promises kept
8/8/98
3/5/20
Glad to see you posted roll @Phillip . We wake up, piss, and post our promise first thing to stay nicotine free for the day. Keep your word and repeat the process the following day. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Your body will be going through an adjustment for a period of time. Drink lots of water, get some daily exercise, think about gum, seeds or fake dip as a substitute and remember it will get better. Shoot me a message if I can help at all. You can do this and we are here to help.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:30:33 PM by Keith0617 »
Jan19

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »
Welcome @Phillip
Glad to see you made the decision to quit. What your feeling is normal as your body is going thru a major detox. Here at KTC we are a cold turkey crew, no nicotine substitutes what so ever. Here at KTC we are all about accountability so everyday we post roll and promise to your group everyday. Here is your group here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16602.
My suggestion would be to review the procedures and starting today post your name, days quit and your promise ex. NNT- No Nicotine Today. I also suggest reading up on the site and getting familiar with it. There is alot of info here to help you. There will be others reaching out also to welcome you and we like to share phone numbers. Thats for accountability for us to reach you but if you having a bad day its for you to reach out for help. Just a text or a call can help you on a real bad day. Only share your number and personal info thru a pm not here or on the website. If you want mine just pm me and they are yours, if not thats ok. But welcome aboard and glad to see you making what could be your biggest life change ever. Stay safe, stay strong and God bless.

Promises kept
8/8/98
3/5/20

Offline Phillip

Quit Day 14
« on: July 26, 2020, 03:48:24 PM »
I officially quit the dip on July 12, 2020...This is day 14 for me....But I just don't feel right. Is that unusual?