Author Topic: Anger brought me back to Day 1  (Read 9097 times)

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2020-02-05
  • Likes Given: 204
Re: Anger brought me back to Day 1
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2020, 02:57:03 PM »
I’m not making an excuse, I know full well it was my decision to cave and get loose on roll. I should have reached out to admins to move me to a new group. Instead I thought I could go without one, Which is exactly where I went wrong. I will be posting in both groups as soon as I can find them. Thanks for the reply.
Apparently you think the Admins would've located a group for you where posting WASN'T a priority?  You're the biggest fucking victim I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

For anyone else reading this travesty ... Daviddimwit was in the July '14 DD's.  He received a lot of text reminders from me early on in our quits to get on roll.  After a while, I refused to quit FOR him, and stopped pinging him.  You'll all get there at some point ... there's a threshold for holding a quitter's hand where after a while it appears you're almost forcing him to quit and stay accountable.  After a while, his missing roll multiple times progressed into a much more disgusted tone from the group ... and me especially.  This is called HOLDING SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE for their actions, something we all signed up for.  Instead of flipping the switch and righting his ship ... he got pissy.  "I should have reached out to admins to move me to a new group" ... wow, so much blame deflecting in one sentence.

We all see where getting pissy and playing the victim got Daviddimwit.  Yet, he continues to do so.  He actually still believes that due to the actions of a select few he was "forced" to leave the site.  Until he unfucks his head, he's destined to repeat history.   

YOU decided to make that drive to the convenience store.  YOU decided to ask for a tin.  YOU decided to go ahead and pay for that tin.  YOU decided to lay a fingernail to it, and pop the lid.  YOU decided to throw in a fucking disgusting cat turd.  YOU decided to continue to do so for what ... near two more years??   All of those decisions were made because a meanie did exactly what they had did from day one, which was hold your ass accountable?  It all happened because you "should've asked admins" to move you to a group where dudes didn't require you were on roll?

Get lost with that shit.  I truly hope this time around isn't another stoppage for you ... but you're destined for it if you don't flip your script, and NOW. 

Own your shit, own your quit ... it's the only thing that works.  1/2-assed attempts will always get 1/2-ass results.

Cool twist on my own cave story smedsy, you’re still a piece of shit human being, you always will be. Never in any of my stories did I say it was any of your faults that I caved, so stop putting your own shit in my cave story. The reason I wrote it up like it is, is if someone is dealing with an immature god complex trash person “leader” like you on this site they can learn from my mistake and not let it discourage them from using this site, because I’m the example of what happens. We get weak when we don’t have accountability, I had no one to reach out to when I was starting to sink. I FUCKED UP! I FUCKIN KNOW I FUCKED UP, and I wrote the story of how I fucked up, and I’ll tell it the same every time.

Actually I’ll reword this part “I was unhappy with SMEDS! He loved to trash other people to build up his quit instead of treat people with respect and inspire through actual effective leadership qualities, tough love is not telling someone they have a pussy and pink panties when they’re 1200 days quit.” Your leadership style is not effective for me, and unless you wana change it, stay far away from my quit.
Still a victim.  You forget all those early days when I supported you, when I texted with you, when I checked in to make sure you were good?  Yeah, same dude here.  When you started missing, and caring less and less ... did you expect the soft noodle to the a-hole, while I gently cooed how proud I was that you actually DID take the time to post roll? 

I knew where you were heading, we all did.  We kicked up our rhetoric because of it.  I should’ve known that once a snowflake always a snowflake.  It’s obvious I was right, look what happened.   

If you want soft support, and unconditional love ... get another cat you pussy.  I’m exactly what you needed, had you been a man.   Ask any of the current dudes in July ‘14 if they consider your story accurate.  You’ll get a resounding no.   But rage on dude ... maybe it’ll help you.  If you think I’m no longer course-correcting dudes who don’t know how to quit, you’re wrong.  But keep it up, it’s fairly entertaining ripping your butterfly wings off ... AGAIN.

see.... you're just proving my story by saying this shit...... You were never helpful or inspiring, you said shit like this to me my entire way up to 1200. I used to grovel at your feet just to make you stop. Eventually i got sick of dealing with it. In all honesty it was just you, the rest of july was solid. Idk why you think this helps anyone, i think it only helps you feel better bud. This is my last response to you bro, I'm on a different road this time, the one where you're not involved.
You were a slacker, hence the treatment.  “just to make you stop” = just to stop accountability.  The rest of the guys didn’t really give a fuck about you and whether you posted or not ... which I guess is your version of “solid”.   Solid = left me alone.  What makes you think you WOULD NOT have ended up in the same place, seriously?   Do you feel that “when convenient” is an OK approach to roll?

Real questions.

"The rest of the guys didn’t really give a fuck about you and whether you posted or not"

WOW Even though i was sober...... Didn't even actually care, did that sound good when you were typing it? Also no bud, i wanted you to stop because i don't take that shit very well. I grew up with an abusive father and i don't respond well to that type of leadership. Just like you wouldn't respond well if i patted you on the back and said better luck next time champ. Again theres a difference between tough love and being straight out disrespectful and berating to someone. I suggest you really evaluate which approach you're taking when you write a message to someone.

Aye i admit to being lazy though, 1200 days quit and only 1300 posts is pretty pathetic. I wasn't involved enough and I'm definitely looking forward to being better than i was last time.
Daviddim

"The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope."

"One more is right back where you were, and where you were was desparately wishing you were where you are now"

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2020, 02:45:26 PM »
I’m not making an excuse, I know full well it was my decision to cave and get loose on roll. I should have reached out to admins to move me to a new group. Instead I thought I could go without one, Which is exactly where I went wrong. I will be posting in both groups as soon as I can find them. Thanks for the reply.
Apparently you think the Admins would've located a group for you where posting WASN'T a priority?  You're the biggest fucking victim I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

For anyone else reading this travesty ... Daviddimwit was in the July '14 DD's.  He received a lot of text reminders from me early on in our quits to get on roll.  After a while, I refused to quit FOR him, and stopped pinging him.  You'll all get there at some point ... there's a threshold for holding a quitter's hand where after a while it appears you're almost forcing him to quit and stay accountable.  After a while, his missing roll multiple times progressed into a much more disgusted tone from the group ... and me especially.  This is called HOLDING SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE for their actions, something we all signed up for.  Instead of flipping the switch and righting his ship ... he got pissy.  "I should have reached out to admins to move me to a new group" ... wow, so much blame deflecting in one sentence.

We all see where getting pissy and playing the victim got Daviddimwit.  Yet, he continues to do so.  He actually still believes that due to the actions of a select few he was "forced" to leave the site.  Until he unfucks his head, he's destined to repeat history.   

YOU decided to make that drive to the convenience store.  YOU decided to ask for a tin.  YOU decided to go ahead and pay for that tin.  YOU decided to lay a fingernail to it, and pop the lid.  YOU decided to throw in a fucking disgusting cat turd.  YOU decided to continue to do so for what ... near two more years??   All of those decisions were made because a meanie did exactly what they had did from day one, which was hold your ass accountable?  It all happened because you "should've asked admins" to move you to a group where dudes didn't require you were on roll?

Get lost with that shit.  I truly hope this time around isn't another stoppage for you ... but you're destined for it if you don't flip your script, and NOW. 

Own your shit, own your quit ... it's the only thing that works.  1/2-assed attempts will always get 1/2-ass results.

Cool twist on my own cave story smedsy, you’re still a piece of shit human being, you always will be. Never in any of my stories did I say it was any of your faults that I caved, so stop putting your own shit in my cave story. The reason I wrote it up like it is, is if someone is dealing with an immature god complex trash person “leader” like you on this site they can learn from my mistake and not let it discourage them from using this site, because I’m the example of what happens. We get weak when we don’t have accountability, I had no one to reach out to when I was starting to sink. I FUCKED UP! I FUCKIN KNOW I FUCKED UP, and I wrote the story of how I fucked up, and I’ll tell it the same every time.

Actually I’ll reword this part “I was unhappy with SMEDS! He loved to trash other people to build up his quit instead of treat people with respect and inspire through actual effective leadership qualities, tough love is not telling someone they have a pussy and pink panties when they’re 1200 days quit.” Your leadership style is not effective for me, and unless you wana change it, stay far away from my quit.
Still a victim.  You forget all those early days when I supported you, when I texted with you, when I checked in to make sure you were good?  Yeah, same dude here.  When you started missing, and caring less and less ... did you expect the soft noodle to the a-hole, while I gently cooed how proud I was that you actually DID take the time to post roll? 

I knew where you were heading, we all did.  We kicked up our rhetoric because of it.  I should’ve known that once a snowflake always a snowflake.  It’s obvious I was right, look what happened.   

If you want soft support, and unconditional love ... get another cat you pussy.  I’m exactly what you needed, had you been a man.   Ask any of the current dudes in July ‘14 if they consider your story accurate.  You’ll get a resounding no.   But rage on dude ... maybe it’ll help you.  If you think I’m no longer course-correcting dudes who don’t know how to quit, you’re wrong.  But keep it up, it’s fairly entertaining ripping your butterfly wings off ... AGAIN.

see.... you're just proving my story by saying this shit...... You were never helpful or inspiring, you said shit like this to me my entire way up to 1200. I used to grovel at your feet just to make you stop. Eventually i got sick of dealing with it. In all honesty it was just you, the rest of july was solid. Idk why you think this helps anyone, i think it only helps you feel better bud. This is my last response to you bro, I'm on a different road this time, the one where you're not involved.
You were a slacker, hence the treatment.  “just to make you stop” = just to stop accountability.  The rest of the guys didn’t really give a fuck about you and whether you posted or not ... which I guess is your version of “solid”.   Solid = left me alone.  What makes you think you WOULD NOT have ended up in the same place, seriously?   Do you feel that “when convenient” is an OK approach to roll?

Real questions.
I’ve got the noodle ready.  But it’s Siracha Ramen ... and dry.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2020, 02:42:32 PM »

Real questions.

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2020, 02:22:12 PM »

BTW ... how was that Q&A with the admins going to go?  "Hey dudes, I've got a guy in my group that is CONSTANTLY on my ass about posting roll.  He continuously labors the point that slipping on roll leads to possibly bailing altogether, and that bailing altogether leads to caving ... or something along those lines.  Do you know of any groups who WON'T hold me to those standards?  It's really starting to weigh on me!"
 'flush'

Oh yeah, one more thing.  Go to your profile and change your quit date.  2014 isn't exactly accurate anymore.

Oh yeah, i literally was just working on that. I couldn't find the edit function.....
Daviddim

"The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope."

"One more is right back where you were, and where you were was desparately wishing you were where you are now"

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2020, 02:21:32 PM »

Daviddim

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2020, 02:07:59 PM »

BTW ... how was that Q&A with the admins going to go?  "Hey dudes, I've got a guy in my group that is CONSTANTLY on my ass about posting roll.  He continuously labors the point that slipping on roll leads to possibly bailing altogether, and that bailing altogether leads to caving ... or something along those lines.  Do you know of any groups who WON'T hold me to those standards?  It's really starting to weigh on me!"
 'flush'

Oh yeah, one more thing.  Go to your profile and change your quit date.  2014 isn't exactly accurate anymore.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2020, 02:00:03 PM »

'flush'

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2020, 01:49:43 PM »

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2020, 01:38:06 PM »
@Daviddim sounds like you have an accountability issue. You are an addict. You fucked up. You caved. You refused the help of others. Until you man up, own, learn from it, you will fail again. When you come to terms with things go post roll and earn some respect back.

I take full responsibility for my cave, I know I fucked up and I know how, in that story I’m not blaming my old group whatsoever for anything. I’m involving that part of the story because there’s a lot of people on this website that don’t react well to people like Smeds and they want to leave this site because of it. I’m telling that part of the story because I am what happens when you no longer have accountability for your quit, eventually the nic monster is guna come knocking at your tonsil door and try to fuck you in the mouth, you’ll either be strong enough, or you’ll be just drunk enough to give no fucks, and down the rabbit hole we go, we all know how that one ends.
It's been my experience that nobody really fucks with anyone who isn't royally fucking up. There are going to be people like Smeds going forward. That part is not going away. Addict bullshit needs to be pointed out in plain and simple terms... not psycho-babble ass patting. Thank God for that. If you don't like someone calling you a pink panty wearing pussy, then do what the site is asking you to do. Make your promise early every day, keep your word, don't cave. If you can't do that, you are insulting everyone else who is putting in time and effort to help save your life. When you prove you don't give a shit about anything, including yourself-- only the nic bitch-- what other kind of language is going to get your attention? Have you been there for Smeds or anybody else?  And you wonder why some people get a little pissed at your blame game. Grow up, sack up, show up, and be a man of your word, and you won't have be at day 1 crying again.

@Zeus You shouldn't fuck with anyone unless they come to you and say they broke their promise or caved. I WILL NEVER give up on someone thats still sober, even if they're slipping on roll. Im going to keep reminding them, when and if they do cave I'm going to give them a swift reaming, because thats when they deserve it HELL, i might even call @Smeds to help me with the reaming. If the person is still quit, which is why were all here, you don't deserve to be treated like a caver. PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Let me say this for a third time..... Smeds, July, all the quitters of KTC. ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I WAS SUCCESFULLY STOPPED 1200 days. ITS MY FAULT for leaving this site. ITS MY FAULT for loosening my quit and being a dumbass caver, to have a stronger quit though I'm going to stand up for people who are sober, I'm going to be much more heavily involved than last time, but I'm also going to tell Smeds he's a piece of shit and couldn't lead an ant to a grain of sugar. Deal with it.
Daviddim

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2020, 12:02:59 PM »
@Daviddim sounds like you have an accountability issue. You are an addict. You fucked up. You caved. You refused the help of others. Until you man up, own, learn from it, you will fail again. When you come to terms with things go post roll and earn some respect back.

I take full responsibility for my cave, I know I fucked up and I know how, in that story I’m not blaming my old group whatsoever for anything. I’m involving that part of the story because there’s a lot of people on this website that don’t react well to people like Smeds and they want to leave this site because of it. I’m telling that part of the story because I am what happens when you no longer have accountability for your quit, eventually the nic monster is guna come knocking at your tonsil door and try to fuck you in the mouth, you’ll either be strong enough, or you’ll be just drunk enough to give no fucks, and down the rabbit hole we go, we all know how that one ends.
It's been my experience that nobody really fucks with anyone who isn't royally fucking up. There are going to be people like Smeds going forward. That part is not going away. Addict bullshit needs to be pointed out in plain and simple terms... not psycho-babble ass patting. Thank God for that. If you don't like someone calling you a pink panty wearing pussy, then do what the site is asking you to do. Make your promise early every day, keep your word, don't cave. If you can't do that, you are insulting everyone else who is putting in time and effort to help save your life. When you prove you don't give a shit about anything, including yourself-- only the nic bitch-- what other kind of language is going to get your attention? Have you been there for Smeds or anybody else?  And you wonder why some people get a little pissed at your blame game. Grow up, sack up, show up, and be a man of your word, and you won't have be at day 1 crying again.
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2020, 11:11:40 AM »

Daviddim

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2020, 11:06:34 AM »

Daviddim

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2124
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2020, 10:37:01 AM »
Jan19

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2020, 10:12:15 AM »

Offline Dawgs

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/5/2019
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2020, 03:58:09 PM »
@Daviddim you obviously know the drill here. You know nothing you say will work. That’s the whole point, so you realize that there is NEVER an excuse for caving. I do believe in 2nd chances. Good Lord knows I’ve been given many. But with 2nd chances come double the work and effort on your part to regain the trust you just shattered. I’d advise you to become heavily involved and step up to be a leader. Take your beating and move on. I’m glad you came back and realize how pathetic your move was. Keep your head up and work hard. PM me if want extra accountability.