• LVL 1
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
    • HOF Speech
  • Quit Date: April 29, 2020
  • Likes Given: 345
Re: Day 5
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 04:06:12 PM »
@FESII hey man just checking in. How's the quit going?

Offline Zombo Funk

• LVL 1
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
    • HOF Speech
  • Quit Date: April 29, 2020
  • Likes Given: 345
Re: Day 5
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 10:46:29 PM »
Nearing the end of day 5.  July 19th was my date, at least I haven’t killed anyone yet… but in all seriousness, Day 3 was the worst day out of all of it.  If I get a craving too bad, I’m using tea bags to help with the oral fixation. Doc also put me on wellbutron- i’ve been on it almost 2 weeks, i’m sure it’s helping.
Congratulations on getting this far in your quit! That's awesome news. You should head over to the October Quit group and post a promise to stay quit with the rest of 'awesome October'

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17094.0

This is an accountability site and we're all about quitting One Day At A Time. It's a simple concept. Wake up, Post a promise to stay quit in your Group (linked above) and get to know your quit brothers/sisters in the group. Then all you need to do is keep your word. We'll be here to keep you accountable.

Zombo Funk 451

Offline FESII

• Likes Given: 0
Day 5
« on: July 23, 2021, 09:28:26 PM »
Nearing the end of day 5.  July 19th was my date, at least I haven’t killed anyone yet… but in all seriousness, Day 3 was the worst day out of all of it.  If I get a craving too bad, I’m using tea bags to help with the oral fixation. Doc also put me on wellbutron- i’ve been on it almost 2 weeks, i’m sure it’s helping.