Author Topic: Day 4  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
Re: Day 4
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 02:52:31 PM »
Started day 4 today feeling pretty good compared to last couple days still extremely irritable and anxious especially today knowing i have to visit the gas station after work planning on paying at the pump and getting out of there as quick as possible.. any advice? What did you all do to avoid goin in and buying a can?
Paying at the pump is a wise choice for a while @Jmcclure124

At KTC we make a daily promise early in the morning that no nicotine in any form will enter our bodies and then honor that word through thick and thin 24 hours at a time. So in regard to your question, my word to my fellow KTC brothers and sisters is what kept me from going in and buying a can because I'm a person of my word and honor my daily promise.

Get involved on Discord and share your struggles and more important your victories. When you get gas next time, pay at the pump, flip the gas station off when you leave and come brag about how you stuck it to the nic bitch in that moment. There will come a time where you will be able to go back inside but instead of wanting to buy a can, you pity the people that are spending $20+ a day to feed their ugly addition. Proud to be quit with you today.
@Jmcclure124   @MNxEngineer has a ton of knowledge so I suggest you listen to his words. Here is the link to Discord so you can start saying your life by quitting this addiction https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd. We are all addicts and nicotine is our drug. For me, I decided there was never going to be a day i wanted to quit so I decided to ask myself do I want to live or die?  This made it an easy decision and led me to finding KTC. Once you get on DIscord you will be assigned to the March2023 group where you can start posting roll daily. We wake up and post roll first thing in the morning. This is much more than typing a number on the screen, it is giving everyone your promise that you will stay nicotine free for the day, not a week, just for today. We wake up and repeat the process the following day and again and again. Making connections is also a great tool in staying quit. I text and talk with fellow quitters on a daily basis. They are there when I had bad cravings and felt like throwing in the towel. They held me accountable and got me through it. We all failed quitting on our own. Try something new and quit with a team of quitters that are here to help you. When you join Discord, shoot me a message and we can exchange digits and we can work on beating this addiction together.
Jan19

Offline MN_Engineer

• QLAMF ODAAT
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Aug '16 Trauma-Tizers
  • Quit Date: 04-25-2016
  • Interests: All things Mopar, Rick and Morty fan, MN Twins for life!
  • Likes Given: 4333
Re: Day 4
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 11:58:08 AM »
Started day 4 today feeling pretty good compared to last couple days still extremely irritable and anxious especially today knowing i have to visit the gas station after work planning on paying at the pump and getting out of there as quick as possible.. any advice? What did you all do to avoid goin in and buying a can?
Paying at the pump is a wise choice for a while @Jmcclure124

At KTC we make a daily promise early in the morning that no nicotine in any form will enter our bodies and then honor that word through thick and thin 24 hours at a time. So in regard to your question, my word to my fellow KTC brothers and sisters is what kept me from going in and buying a can because I'm a person of my word and honor my daily promise.

Get involved on Discord and share your struggles and more important your victories. When you get gas next time, pay at the pump, flip the gas station off when you leave and come brag about how you stuck it to the nic bitch in that moment. There will come a time where you will be able to go back inside but instead of wanting to buy a can, you pity the people that are spending $20+ a day to feed their ugly addition. Proud to be quit with you today.
Quit: 04.25.16 | HOF: 08.02.16 | 2nd FL: 11.10.16 | 3rd FL: 02.18.17 | 4th FL: 05.29.17 | 5th FL: 09.06.17 | 6th FL: 12.15.17 | 7th FL: 03.25.18 |
8th FL: 07.03.18 | 9th FL: 10.11.18 | Comma: 01.19.19 | 11th FL: 04.29.19 | 12th FL: 08.07.19 | 13th FL: 11.15.19 | 14th FL: 02.23.20 |
15th FL: 06.02.20 | 16th FL: 09.10.20 | 17th FL: 12.19.20 | 18th FL: 03.29.21 | 19th FL: 07.07.21 | Comma 2x: 10.15.21 | 21st FL: 01.23.22 |
22nd FL: 05.03.22 | 23rd FL: 08.11.22 | 24th FL: 11.19.22 | 25th FL: 02.27.23 | 26th FL: 06.07.23 | 27th FL: 09.15.23 | 28th FL: 12.24.23 |

"From Skoal to Skol!" My HOF Speech HERE!
"There is no victory without a battle."
"Cave = losing an argument to a dead plant in a plastic can. You are smarter than a dead plant." - Candoit
"The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it." - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Feel like throwing in the towel? Sign the "Contract to Give Up" HERE
Phat Pauly - Part 1 || Phat Pauly - Part 2 || DeanTheCoot - Pencil Poop

Offline Jmcclure124

• Likes Given: 2
Day 4
« on: December 08, 2022, 07:31:50 AM »