Author Topic: 14 hours in  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
Re: 14 hours in
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 10:21:23 AM »
Decided to quit last night. Initially I had a plan to wait until I had two days off in a row, I was gonna taper down and then I found this page and it said the best time to quit is right now. I took my 3 vapes, my juice and my 9 bottles of nicotine lozenges and threw em in the dumpster. Waking up was rough but my co workers have been supportive and I’m feeling confident. I’ve just been letting the cravings pass over me.
Best decision you have ever made @roland333. If you haven’t, head over to Discord, https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd , and you will be assigned to your group. Quitting is soooo much easier when you are quitting with others. We all failed on our own. Focus only on quitting today. We can deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Hit me up if I can help. 
Jan19

Offline roland333

• Likes Given: 0
14 hours in
« on: January 31, 2023, 03:08:34 PM »
Decided to quit last night. Initially I had a plan to wait until I had two days off in a row, I was gonna taper down and then I found this page and it said the best time to quit is right now. I took my 3 vapes, my juice and my 9 bottles of nicotine lozenges and threw em in the dumpster. Waking up was rough but my co workers have been supportive and I’m feeling confident. I’ve just been letting the cravings pass over me.