Author Topic: New quitter here  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1908
Re: New quitter here
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
Allow me to introduce myself ,im a retired paramedic of 30 years now currently bartending part time at the grand old opry .I have dipped Copenhagen for more than 30 years and over 48 hours ago i decided enough was enough ,i keep trying to make excuses by saying because i fish and hunt that i should be chewing and its ok but i know better ,,ive not dipped in over 48 hours and it hasnt been easy but i did it ,so with all that being said ,,im here for help and support ,,right now my support is my drum kit and and my tootsie pops ,so far they are working ..Ive been trying to register on kickthecan.com but never get an activation ..i checked my spam and its not there ..can someone help? Thanks
@Aunkster  glad to see you. Click on this link, https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd  and it will take you to Discord. A member will get you sent up in your group. We wake up and post our promise first thing daily to stay nicotine free and then keep our promise for the day. Repeat the follow day and so on and so on. It also makes it so much easier to quit with others. We all failed on our own. So exchange digits with fellow quitters. If you really want to quit, KTC can help you do that.
Jan19

Offline Aunkster

• Likes Given: 0
New quitter here
« on: February 09, 2023, 12:02:19 PM »
Allow me to introduce myself ,im a retired paramedic of 30 years now currently bartending part time at the grand old opry .I have dipped Copenhagen for more than 30 years and over 48 hours ago i decided enough was enough ,i keep trying to make excuses by saying because i fish and hunt that i should be chewing and its ok but i know better ,,ive not dipped in over 48 hours and it hasnt been easy but i did it ,so with all that being said ,,im here for help and support ,,right now my support is my drum kit and and my tootsie pops ,so far they are working ..Ive been trying to register on kickthecan.com but never get an activation ..i checked my spam and its not there ..can someone help? Thanks