Author Topic: 6) The Wildcard  (Read 15675 times)

Offline KTCADMIN

• Administrator
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 6) The Wildcard
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 06:39:53 AM »
Welcome to Kill The Can. One of our forums is "The Wildcard." This is a place of distraction from the day to day quit. Your quit group should be a place where everyone can come for support. The Wildcard can be a bit more provocative. Everything from Hobbies to Politics can be found here. If there is a specific topic you'd like to see please request it.
Be careful early in your quit, some topics should be avoided until you're ready to rumble.

Click here to take you to the Wildcard

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
6) The Wildcard
« on: September 16, 2018, 10:08:52 PM »
Welcome to Kill The Can. One of our forums is "The Wildcard." This is a place of distraction from the day to day quit. Your quit group should be a place where everyone can come for support. The Wildcard can be a bit more provacative. Everything from Hobbies to Politics can be found here. If there is a specific topic you'd like to see please request it.
Be careful early in your quit, some topics should be avoided until you're ready to rumble.

Click here to take you to the Wildcard.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:18:08 PM by walterwhite »
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."