Author Topic: day 3  (Read 173600 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 05:15:56 PM »
April 21st, 2013, 1:18 pm #13

day 6 here and today I have habitually reached for the can more than any other day. I am grouchy as hell cant stand anyone everything is irratating. Worked on pickup last nite for hours laying in the snow mud and ice to keep busy today I am ugly as hell. I have been trying to stay away from people. I dont know why today I am jonesing more today than the others. I got to get this controlled I have two lil men that look up to me I cant be biting their heads off because I am an addict.

any words of advice ugh
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 05:05:15 PM »
April 19th, 2013, 6:24 pm #11

Day 4 feel pretty good not much fog today n yes hope is for a stopper. I want to be a quitter.

April 19th, 2013, 7:00 pm #12

hey traumagnet, You are quit! Quit on all weekend sir!! One day, one hour at a time, whatever it takes to be quit Today.
You got this traumagnet.
Cheers brother.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 05:03:31 PM »
 April 19th, 2013, 6:24 pm #11

Day 4 feel pretty good not much fog today n yes hope is for a stopper. I want to be a quitter.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 01:31:51 PM »
April 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm #10

ell done trauma,

Let of KTC be your example that it can be done. Quitting is a reality! And only you can QUIT...I can't quit for you, your significant other can't quit for you, your kids/pets/third cousin/ grandma/ etc...Only you!

Take responsibility, and Quit....

We all believe in you and know you can.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 01:30:59 PM »

April 18th, 2013, 1:07 pm #4

Well done, Trauma!!! Stay stron, stay quit, Brother!

April 18th, 2013, 1:37 pm #5

Welcome traumagnet. Lets get a couple things straight. You never quit before...you simply had a stoppage. You took a break, that's all.
This time lets do this the real and right way!!!
You have found the very best place to "be quit". No Nic, no kind, no way!
We don't fuck around, we don't hope, we don't wish, we don't romantasize the poison, we don't quit for anyone for mommy, the wife, kids or the dog.
We do this one day at a time...
We wake, we post roll, the earlier the better for your quit.
We keep our word for the day, your word is good, right?
We make it to bed and wake and repeat.
For you, now that you're in the fog and simply cannot think clearly, read this website like your life depends on it, cause it does.
Get in the chat room...talk it out, get help. Trade phone numbers with those in your group.
Read and learn to use the tools that this site can provide...It may very well save your life, it will no doubt help you live 10-20 yrs longer and not look like this gentleman: Be Quit
We know you took a break before, but here's a good link to read:
What now?
This is most likely the hardest thing you'll ever do, but it is very much worth it. Look at this link and maybe it'll help you decide how this time will be much different. Grow a pair
Get in here and save your life. 40,000 have done this before us...If I can do this, then I know damn right well that YOU can TOO!!!
Quit on Brother. Post roll, honor your word, wake and repeat!!

April 18th, 2013, 4:33 pm #9

X2

One more point don't hope that this time works. Hope has nothing to do with quitting, hope is for the high school nerd that hopes to get laid! Everyone can quit for 1 day. I quit with you today.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 01:29:18 PM »
April 18th, 2013, 3:38 pm #8

Welcome to ktc and congrats on quitting that evil can. Glad to have another quitter on board. If you need anything at all feel free to pm me.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 01:02:24 PM »
April 18th, 2013, 2:03 pm #6

thank you very much for the posts....keep them coming I am going for a quit not a stoppage. I like that getting it straight up. I havent heard that term before. I want to quit and stay quit.

April 18th, 2013, 3:35 pm #7

First off,, welcome aboard trauma,, glad to have a serious quitter,, one that means business. Just wanted to say a couple things about the thread. First of all you are being schooled by some of the best quitters known to man. Quitters that don't just talk about it, think about it, and dream about it. They have quit and stay quit. Your like me my friend,, we are addicted to one of the most powerful drugs known to man. We are not able to have a smoke, lick, shot, snort, and even a but shot of nicotine. Not one ever, never. All it will take is one my friend and you are right back in the same boat. Learn to hate nicotine and never even give it the time of day again. It don't deserve it. Glad to be quit with you my friend.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »
 April 18th, 2013, 2:03 pm #6

thank you very much for the posts....keep them coming I am going for a quit not a stoppage. I like that getting it straight up. I havent heard that term before. I want to quit and stay quit.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM »

April 18th, 2013, 1:37 pm #5

Welcome traumagnet. Lets get a couple things straight. You never quit before...you simply had a stoppage. You took a break, that's all.
This time lets do this the real and right way!!!
You have found the very best place to "be quit". No Nic, no kind, no way!
We don't fuck around, we don't hope, we don't wish, we don't romantasize the poison, we don't quit for anyone for mommy, the wife, kids or the dog.
We do this one day at a time...
We wake, we post roll, the earlier the better for your quit.
We keep our word for the day, your word is good, right?
We make it to bed and wake and repeat.
For you, now that you're in the fog and simply cannot think clearly, read this website like your life depends on it, cause it does.
Get in the chat room...talk it out, get help. Trade phone numbers with those in your group.
Read and learn to use the tools that this site can provide...It may very well save your life, it will no doubt help you live 10-20 yrs longer and not look like this gentleman: Be Quit
We know you took a break before, but here's a good link to read:
What now?
This is most likely the hardest thing you'll ever do, but it is very much worth it. Look at this link and maybe it'll help you decide how this time will be much different. Grow a pair
Get in here and save your life. 40,000 have done this before us...If I can do this, then I know damn right well that YOU can TOO!!!
Quit on Brother. Post roll, honor your word, wake and repeat!!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 12:59:18 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
 April 18th, 2013, 12:24 pm #3
you got that right I am in suck. Thanks for the hydrate tip. I dont know why it didnt occur to me that hydration is important it helps with the aches. I really dont know how such an addicting bitch is legal.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:30:10 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing.  I will keep pushing past.  I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip.  This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again.  Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.

April 18th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Welcome to KTC. Day three you are right in the middle of the suck my friend. Go to the welcome center read up learn how to post roll. Join your group and get involved.

The fog for me lasted about 5 days so you may have to push just a little longer, but it will be worth to be free from the Nicotine bitch.

Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate get your sunflower seeds and gum and fake chew whatever you need to get through it. You have a bunch of other bad ass quitters here with you.

I quit with you today!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:37:41 PM by Skolvikings »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
day 3
« on: September 19, 2018, 11:25:06 PM »
Link to original thread:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qs_xtreme/day-3-t13121.html

Unread post
  18 Apr 2013, 11:57 #1
Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing. I will keep pushing past. I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip. This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again. Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:06:24 PM by traumagnet »

MY HOF speech