Author Topic: day 3  (Read 183228 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #958 on: October 24, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
12:11 PM - Aug 12, 2018 #974

2 years.

Never forgotten.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #957 on: October 24, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
6:44 AM - Jul 27, 2018 #973

RIP Hero... I feel sad and inspired at the same time!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2018, 04:47:53 PM »
7:43 AM - Jul 13, 2018 #972

I just read this thread - and damn. just damn. I am speechless. Rest Easy brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
8:24 AM - Jun 28, 2018 #971

19th floor today, you continue to save lives all over the world with your story that you shared.

God bless you... my quit would not be as strong without reading your words.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #954 on: October 24, 2018, 04:44:56 PM »
8:52 PM - Apr 15, 2018 #968

Tomorrow would have been your 5 years Todd.
Thank you for all your support you gave to so many...including me...and your courage was amazing. ❤
((Slap ya on the ass!❤))

2:36 AM - Apr 16, 2018 #969

5 years bro.

You still are making a difference in many peoples lives. You are missed every damn day.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #953 on: October 24, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »
8:52 PM - Apr 15, 2018 #968

Tomorrow would have been your 5 years Todd.
Thank you for all your support you gave to so many...including me...and your courage was amazing. ❤
((Slap ya on the ass!❤))

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #952 on: October 24, 2018, 04:44:10 PM »
8:20 PM - Dec 29, 2017 #967

Trauma,

I don’t know you at all, but I do know your story from KTC. My mom died from cancer and so did you.FUCK. I miss you as much as I miss her. Something told me to go on the forums and check it out. I stumbled upon your story this evening and was sad at first very sad broke down, and I’m thinking to myself. You fought this fight with all you’ve got.

Just like pab, I too will shake your hand one day! Merry Christmas to you celebrating with the big guy up there. Tell my mom I said hello! And that I miss her! Congrats on the 17th floor. Lastly you have reignited my quit, and made it a hell of a lot stronger! REST IN PARADISE BROTHER!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #951 on: October 24, 2018, 04:43:19 PM »
8:19 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #966

It’s getting close to Christmas time my friend and I’m sure everyone around your house is missing you dearly. I know you’re looking down upon us all just wanted to say thank you for continuing to save lives and hey, what’s it like in heaven? Hope to get to meet you there someday. May God bless your family and give them peace in their hearts this Christmas holiday. You will never be forgotten

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #950 on: October 24, 2018, 04:42:43 PM »
8:42 AM - Dec 10, 2017 #965

Happy 17th floor brutha!

Miss ya, man...

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #949 on: October 24, 2018, 04:42:20 PM »
1:46 PM - Dec 04, 2017 #964

Today, I am on Day 103 and working on my HOF speech. I am not sure if I would have made it to this point without reading this thread. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us on the site, and I hope that somehow your family has found some peace. Rest in Peace Brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #948 on: October 24, 2018, 04:41:53 PM »
8:10 PM - Sep 05, 2017 #963

I hope his family knows that to this day, people like myself, on day 7, read his story start to finish and are inspired to keep quitting like never before. This man IS an inspiration even after he has passed.
So if his family ever gets on here and reads any of these, your husband/dad/son is saving lives and could have just saved my life just from allowing me to read his journey because after reading that thread, I won't give in, I'm quit and staying quit.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #947 on: October 24, 2018, 04:41:00 PM »
6:25 AM - Sep 01, 2017 #961

1,600 today.

Miss ya, man...
Day 1... 4-17-13

10:44 PM - Sep 01, 2017 #962

❤?❤

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2018, 04:40:26 PM »
6:25 AM - Sep 01, 2017 #961

1,600 today.

Miss ya, man...
Day 1... 4-17-13

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #945 on: October 24, 2018, 04:40:05 PM »
9:07 AM - Aug 11, 2017 #959

One year ago tonight, Todd moved on to his next journey.

Everyday this man makes a difference and inspires new and veteran quitters alike.

Rest in Peace, brother. You are missed every damn day.

9:26 AM - Aug 11, 2017 #960

Trauma's quit has given me so much motivation in my own quit. Any time I get a crave or think about how tired I am or just to damn lazy to post in the morning, I think about what this brave soul went through and post immediately. He is still providing motivation from above! RIP Todd!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #944 on: October 24, 2018, 04:39:24 PM »
9:07 AM - Aug 11, 2017 #959

One year ago tonight, Todd moved on to his next journey.

Everyday this man makes a difference and inspires new and veteran quitters alike.

Rest in Peace, brother. You are missed every damn day.

MY HOF speech