Author Topic: Im Effen Done  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Im Effen Done
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
Way to HoF it, first minibus ride is on me!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »
Congrats Joe! A job well begun! Keep doing what you are doing. Add those +1s, stay close.

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2014, 08:41:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: Smeds
Congrats on 100 Joe C! Shit, I still remember the fact we (apparently) woke up around the same time in the beginning of your quit. I prayed I could get on and post support for September before ya ... you were a bumping Sumnabitch!! You've come a long way brother, but you are not done ... not cured. Proud of ya! Refocus tomorrow, start thinking about how you can stay active and stave off complacency post-HOF. Complacency kills quits, guard your quit ... You've earned it!
JoeC,

Brother have to backup old Smeds there....HAHAHA!. Serious props to you on your day. Good to have you join this quit journey with me...still remember those phone calls commiserating early on...you were some quality support the first couple of weeks and I will be forever grateful.

Quit on brother....let's do 200, then 20,000 or so more!
Nice work. Keep it going!
Well done!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Congrats on 100 Joe C! Shit, I still remember the fact we (apparently) woke up around the same time in the beginning of your quit. I prayed I could get on and post support for September before ya ... you were a bumping Sumnabitch!! You've come a long way brother, but you are not done ... not cured. Proud of ya! Refocus tomorrow, start thinking about how you can stay active and stave off complacency post-HOF. Complacency kills quits, guard your quit ... You've earned it!
JoeC,

Brother have to backup old Smeds there....HAHAHA!. Serious props to you on your day. Good to have you join this quit journey with me...still remember those phone calls commiserating early on...you were some quality support the first couple of weeks and I will be forever grateful.

Nice work. Keep it going!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2014, 08:23:00 PM »
JoeC,

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2014, 08:07:00 PM »
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Bam0821

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-29
  • Interests: Kicking the habit and being a mom
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »
Congrats on making the Hall of Fame, Joe! Hope to see you stick around for another hundred (and another and another...)!
My protocol is all awesome, all the time.

Just kidding, I'm pretty fucking vulgar.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
Quote from: Dagranger
Josey, I know I'm jumping the gun but I have a busy day tomorrow and didn't want to forget to congratulate you. The century mark is no joke. Now start paying it back. You're out of the woods (sort of, I really wasn't stacking together several crave free days until after 1 year) but try to help other people with the same enthusiasm you showed early in your quit. Not only will you be helping people, you'll be strengthening your quit in the process. Regardless I quit with you today.
Congrats on 100 Joe! Awesome seeing you here today knowing 101 days ago you were packing worm dirt. Keep it going and stay involved here.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Josey, I know I'm jumping the gun but I have a busy day tomorrow and didn't want to forget to congratulate you. The century mark is no joke. Now start paying it back. You're out of the woods (sort of, I really wasn't stacking together several crave free days until after 1 year) but try to help other people with the same enthusiasm you showed early in your quit. Not only will you be helping people, you'll be strengthening your quit in the process. Regardless I quit with you today.

Offline Joe C

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-11
  • Interests: *Family, Friends, Sports - Lax(college), Football(pro), Baseball(pro) Basketball(college), Music
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »
I guess if that what it takes to quit......ya better make that 6, heh heh.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2014, 10:14:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Joe
Thumblewort.....now thats a tad extreme.

Ya had to go there. Im feelin bad for the missus.
So she walks a bit funny on Sunday mornings. Quit with you and 5 in the back all day Joe.
All this time I just thought you rode horses all day on Sunday...
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Joe

So she walks a bit funny on Sunday mornings. Quit with you and 5 in the back all day Joe.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Joe C

• Quitter
  • Interests: *Family, Friends, Sports - Lax(college), Football(pro), Baseball(pro) Basketball(college), Music
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »

Offline Joe C

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Its all good, Andy. Just had to defend my mancard.

Now does anyone have an answer? Evidently, its a good question.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Can I define "the minibus" for you?