Author Topic: forgot to do this  (Read 240 times)

Offline Franpro

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Fuks Given 0
  • Quit Date: 08/17/2006
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: forgot to do this
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
Ken - Welcome to the dark side. I wish I could tell you that this is gunna be easy, but I can't. It's go to hit you harder than any fighter ever has.

Read every thing on the sight - post roll in the May '08 group everyday - go to chat if you need help or just want to hang out - drink tons of water and real cranberry juice (detox agent) - seeds, gum, shredded jerky and fake dip if needed.

You are 100% in control of your quit, we can only help those who really want it.
Quit Date 8/17/06

Offline kenohearn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
forgot to do this
« on: February 17, 2008, 02:20:00 AM »
Hey my name is Ken and I have dipped or atleast used tobacco products for over 21 years. I started dipping in the military and found it better accepted than smoking and liked the fact that my smoker cough went away. I guess my main reason to quit is my health and the next would be my family. I have a son who is 2 1/2 and a daughter who just turned a month old. anyway I live in Cali, weighlift, cage fighting- MMA and county paramedic. thats me in a nutshell.
if you think you are strong, you should be careful not to fall.....you can trust God, who will not permit you to be tempted more than you can stand.but when you are tempted he will also give you a way to escape........1Corinthians 10:12-13