Author Topic: Derk40  (Read 12362 times)

Offline dipweasel

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Derk40
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:00 AM »
Quote from: derk40
Day 3 blows ... Throat hurting and can't get out of my head. Been wanting a dip bad or just can't stop thinking about it. Don't friggin know. feel like that fucking cartoon with a devil on one shoulder in my ear telling me... you can do this alone, you dont need group, 1 dip is fine and an angel in the other ear telling me to hold strong and power the F thru u mother fucker. I am assuming this is the cravings and nic talking and everyone goes thru this. Trying to relax, embrace the suck... But it's suckin. Ain't gonna dip either. 'bang head'
You are stronger than the weed my friend. Remember, craves typically only last 3-5 minutes. You can wait out a crave! I quit with you today.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »
Aye aye... 20 done. Maybe I just need to get off my a$$, quit bitching, and get the blood flowing here. Thanks LOOT.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 09:26:00 PM »
Day 3 blows ... Throat hurting and can't get out of my head. Been wanting a dip bad or just can't stop thinking about it. Don't friggin know. feel like that fucking cartoon with a devil on one shoulder in my ear telling me... you can do this alone, you dont need group, 1 dip is fine and an angel in the other ear telling me to hold strong and power the F thru u mother fucker. I am assuming this is the cravings and nic talking and everyone goes thru this. Trying to relax, embrace the suck... But it's suckin. Ain't gonna dip either. 'bang head'
Listen to the angel Mr. Diggler. Listen to the angel

Now drop and give LOOT 20.

Actually doing push-ups at the onset of a crave is a great way to destroy them...and help you sleep.

You can do this Diggler...you can do this.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:00 PM »

HOF Speech

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »
Quote from: 916quit
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Adigg
Quote from: Evil_Won
Hey now... I've wanted to quit for a long time but have not been able to do it alone.   Been dipping cope for 23 years and can't seem to kick it.   I have made promises to myself and just couldn't or wouldn't do it.  I want to live and see my kids grow up.  Funny thing is that no one really knows I dip... Except my wife.  Reading the site a few days ago and found the term "ninja dipper" and that described me to a T.  Some people probably know but for the most part I have kept it hidden.  Feel like I am living an alternate life sometimes.  I am done wasting my money and killing myself.  Looking forward to the quit and being nic free!
Couldn't and wouldn't are words of your past. We just quit here. No trying or wishing. Just quitting.

You said that you read a bunch, read more. Especially the How to Post Roll part since you messed it up a bit your first time.

Welcome to KTC!
Ninja dipper here too! Quit 225 days now. Drink the kool-aid here and you will do it. Go to the Welcome Center link at the top and read what this site is about. We don't try here, we do! Post your quit everyday, keep your promise, repeat daily. Not complicated right? Just keep your word. You a man of your word?
Just x 2 what these guys said.
69 days ago... I was where you are at. Dipped for 25 years myself. You CAN do this! Welcome bro. If you need anything please pm me. Quit on m'man...
Derk,
One thing about ninja dipping is that for the most part the only one the ninja is fooling is himself.

Post roll listen learn and read read read there are no special butterflies here we all have a common theme in about every HOF speech you read the only differance between us is where we live.

Welcome aboard lets go get your life back. PM me if you need anything.
Thanks for the words. Today I realized I have never really tried to quit. Never committed like i did yesterday. Today was rough and I could not get dip out of my head. Kept going back to thinking old daily patterns and ways to sneak a dip. I was basically luggage at work. I am holding strong and this is going to happen. Was cleaning garage this evening. My wife came out and asked what i was doing. She then asked... are you hiding ur tobacco. It was great to say ... no I quit and mean it. I have quit. I am done with this crap. I will stay quit.
Good Man! Way to step up. Most of us (probably all) thought we could never quit but you know what -we did. Take this one day at a time.
Welcome- you got this!
Just remember keep your word. In time it gets easier, but for now embrace the suck!

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 09:48:00 PM »
Hey now... I've wanted to quit for a long time but have not been able to do it alone.   Been dipping cope for 23 years and can't seem to kick it.   I have made promises to myself and just couldn't or wouldn't do it.  I want to live and see my kids grow up.  Funny thing is that no one really knows I dip... Except my wife.  Reading the site a few days ago and found the term "ninja dipper" and that described me to a T.  Some people probably know but for the most part I have kept it hidden.  Feel like I am living an alternate life sometimes.  I am done wasting my money and killing myself.  Looking forward to the quit and being nic free!
Couldn't and wouldn't are words of your past. We just quit here. No trying or wishing. Just quitting.

You said that you read a bunch, read more. Especially the How to Post Roll part since you messed it up a bit your first time.

Welcome to KTC!
Ninja dipper here too! Quit 225 days now. Drink the kool-aid here and you will do it. Go to the Welcome Center link at the top and read what this site is about. We don't try here, we do! Post your quit everyday, keep your promise, repeat daily. Not complicated right? Just keep your word. You a man of your word?
69 days ago... I was where you are at. Dipped for 25 years myself. You CAN do this! Welcome bro. If you need anything please pm me. Quit on m'man...
Derk,
One thing about ninja dipping is that for the most part the only one the ninja is fooling is himself.

Post roll listen learn and read read read there are no special butterflies here we all have a common theme in about every HOF speech you read the only differance between us is where we live.

Thanks for the words. Today I realized I have never really tried to quit. Never committed like i did yesterday. Today was rough and I could not get dip out of my head. Kept going back to thinking old daily patterns and ways to sneak a dip. I was basically luggage at work. I am holding strong and this is going to happen. Was cleaning garage this evening. My wife came out and asked what i was doing. She then asked... are you hiding ur tobacco. It was great to say ... no I quit and mean it. I have quit. I am done with this crap. I will stay quit.
Good Man! Way to step up. Most of us (probably all) thought we could never quit but you know what -we did. Take this one day at a time.
Welcome- you got this!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »

Welcome to KTC!
Derk,

HOF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »

Welcome to KTC!
Derk,

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:34:00 AM »

Welcome to KTC!

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 12:19:00 AM »

Welcome to KTC!

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
Hey now... I've wanted to quit for a long time but have not been able to do it alone.  Been dipping cope for 23 years and can't seem to kick it.  I have made promises to myself and just couldn't or wouldn't do it.  I want to live and see my kids grow up.  Funny thing is that no one really knows I dip... Except my wife.  Reading the site a few days ago and found the term "ninja dipper" and that described me to a T.  Some people probably know but for the most part I have kept it hidden.  Feel like I am living an alternate life sometimes.  I am done wasting my money and killing myself.  Looking forward to the quit and being nic free!

Welcome to KTC!
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
Derk40
« on: June 23, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »
Hey now... I've wanted to quit for a long time but have not been able to do it alone. Been dipping cope for 23 years and can't seem to kick it. I have made promises to myself and just couldn't or wouldn't do it. I want to live and see my kids grow up. Funny thing is that no one really knows I dip... Except my wife. Reading the site a few days ago and found the term "ninja dipper" and that described me to a T. Some people probably know but for the most part I have kept it hidden. Feel like I am living an alternate life sometimes. I am done wasting my money and killing myself. Looking forward to the quit and being nic free!

HOF Speech