Author Topic: 4 Days of no Snuff  (Read 1105 times)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
Re: 4 Days of no Snuff
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: jake
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: DaveReynolds
May 4th 2013 was my last day being dependant on nicotine.even though it has only been 101 days it has felt longer than that.that journey them days was like driving 80 mph on a pothole gravel road it was hard and difficult but it was manageable just a day at a time.I still get a craving from time to time but I brush it off.I chewed for 16 years.but it only took one day to quit.to those that is reading this that is wanting to quit its up to you to decide your quit day no one can make you quit except for yourself and yourself only.and to the ones that are in the first couple of weeks of quitting its a bitch of a ride so buckle up, your family and friends are your safety net and all of us on this forum if you feel that your going to give in to the cravings reach out for help on here and help shall be given. I'm going to cut this short but also wanted to thank all of you that have message me with support. THANK YOU ALL....
Congrats on your success.
Really?

Um... Glad you quit dude. Good luck in the future. I hope you stay quit.
Glad to see your quit..... though I wouldn't have known seeings how you decided to stop posting role and left our quit group in mid may...... but if you say so...... wish I could know it by your relationships you have built with us. But like you have said..... the site is here if you need them.... and if you participate....
Don't know how you'd know about support 16 posts and 5 of those were in your own intro. It appears you are giving all of us a great big middle finger so here is right back at you! 'Finger'
Wow that is so freaking awesome. You are such a bad ass, and you even took the time yesterday to pay it forward. Utterly amazing dude.
Now all newbies, learn from this guy, learn what not to do. This is a pathetic attempt to be a part of this amazing brotherhood. I hope he stays quit, I really do but this is not the KTC way and it sure isn't indicative of our program. Stay close to the site, post roll and develop a relationship with your brothers and sisters on this site. This guy is lucky and will be even luckier if he remains quit for good, although I hope for his sake he is a lottery winner. See we are only $5 and a bad decision from a cave, KTC takes that bad choice out of the equation by the posting of you word and holding you accountable to it. Newbie use this site and do so with all your damn might, your quit will almost definitely depend on it at some point. Mine sure the hell has. Erussell.
perfect time to use my 'go to' yearbook signing

Hey man,
Seen you around , seemed to be a pretty cool guy
Have a kick ass summer

oh yeah, embrace the brotherhood here or GTFO
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 01:43:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
May 4th 2013 was my last day being dependant on nicotine.even though it has only been 101 days it has felt longer than that.that journey them days was like driving 80 mph on a pothole gravel road it was hard and difficult but it was manageable just a day at a time.I still get a craving from time to time but I brush it off.I chewed for 16 years.but it only took one day to quit.to those that is reading this that is wanting to quit its up to you to decide your quit day no one can make you quit except for yourself and yourself only.and to the ones that are in the first couple of weeks of quitting its a bitch of a ride so buckle up, your family and friends are your safety net and all of us on this forum if you feel that your going to give in to the cravings reach out for help on here and help shall be given. I'm going to cut this short but also wanted to thank all of you that have message me with support. THANK YOU ALL....
Really?

Glad to see your quit..... though I wouldn't have known seeings how you decided to stop posting role and left our quit group in mid may...... but if you say so...... wish I could know it by your relationships you have built with us. But like you have said..... the site is here if you need them.... and if you participate....
Don't know how you'd know about support 16 posts and 5 of those were in your own intro. It appears you are giving all of us a great big middle finger so here is right back at you! 'Finger'
Wow that is so freaking awesome. You are such a bad ass, and you even took the time yesterday to pay it forward. Utterly amazing dude.
Now all newbies, learn from this guy, learn what not to do. This is a pathetic attempt to be a part of this amazing brotherhood. I hope he stays quit, I really do but this is not the KTC way and it sure isn't indicative of our program. Stay close to the site, post roll and develop a relationship with your brothers and sisters on this site. This guy is lucky and will be even luckier if he remains quit for good, although I hope for his sake he is a lottery winner. See we are only $5 and a bad decision from a cave, KTC takes that bad choice out of the equation by the posting of you word and holding you accountable to it. Newbie use this site and do so with all your damn might, your quit will almost definitely depend on it at some point. Mine sure the hell has. Erussell.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013, 11:22:00 PM »
Really?

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »
Really?

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »

Really?

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
Nice 2 weeks!!! Hell is what you went through. Please remember every horrible minute, crave, night sweat, the feeling like your skin is crawling, and all the other shitty fellings you had in the last two weeks. Let them be a reminder as to why you shall never have to repeat this again.....

Your quit now depends on what kind of man you are, strong or weak. You only have two choices... Choose wisely!!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
Man I am glad to be quit with you! Thanks for sharing your experience and offering a hand to the new guys. Erussell is proud as hell to be quit with you!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 12:04:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41
Quit on Dave....quit on...
Dave,, it looks like you got a handle on this quitting thing.. Great job,, proud of you man.. I quit with you today!!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
Quit on Dave....quit on...
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline DaveReynolds

• Interests: FireFighter,Hunting,Fishing,out doors type of person.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 04:25:00 AM »
Here I am 2 weeks into my quit and the fog is clearing up.as I look back in the past 2 weeks I have realized what hell that I did go though. for those who just quit hang on day 1 is hard,day2 your craving,day 3 your having some crazy nic cravings and moody,day4 cravings are starting to let off but still want the can,day5 you stay hungry as hell and you bowl movement schedule is screwed up,day6 headache city from mild to throbing also can't sleep for crap,day7 first full week some mild cravings but there easy to forget,still can't poop right bunch of farting,no longer eating all of the contents in refrigerator,mild headaches few and far between,sleep becomes more easy,Days 8-12 body and mind kinda at idle speed.and now day 13 being able to remember what it was like.during the those days I really dint know if I was coming or going. But anyone can quit. its you that has to want it tho.I tell the guys at the firehouse if your going to be better than anyone here it better be yourself today, and don't wory about tomorrow untill its today. One day at a time this is how you quit the can.use this site contact anybody on here for help,for those who are in their early days of quitting contact me I will help and encourage you though the difficult battle.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 10:22:00 PM »
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Hey all thanks for the consent pm's they are wonderful words of encouragement, sometimes I get behine with posting roll call. I am coming up on my 1 week mark I'm doing great not really any withdrawal symptoms at all.
Dave, nice job on the first week, that's huge! We post roll every day as a promise to ourselves and our brothers and sisters. It may not seem like a big deal at this point but that promise every day and your unwillingness to break it will be the difference between stopping for awhile and being quit.
I am new at all this but everything ^^^^^^ said seems to be the recipe for succes by the word of the vets.

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
Hey all thanks for the consent pm's they are wonderful words of encouragement, sometimes I get behine with posting roll call. I am coming up on my 1 week mark I'm doing great not really any withdrawal symptoms at all.
Dave, nice job on the first week, that's huge! We post roll every day as a promise to ourselves and our brothers and sisters. It may not seem like a big deal at this point but that promise every day and your unwillingness to break it will be the difference between stopping for awhile and being quit.

Offline DaveReynolds

• Interests: FireFighter,Hunting,Fishing,out doors type of person.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »
Dave ReynoldsHey didnt see you post roll today! I am going to PM you get to us if you need anyhing.