Author Topic: 1 Month Tobacco free  (Read 496 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: 1 Month Tobacco free
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 11:50:00 PM »
Hey grizz come on in post roll and get you some badass quitters on your side! We're all addicts waiting to help another addict!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Quitforsoj

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1 Month Tobacco free
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:33:00 PM »
Congrats on 30 days ....: suggest you make an appt to see a dentist to get a look at that mouth

Offline KillTheGrizzlyCan

• Quit Date: 2015-03-14
  • Likes Given: 0
1 Month Tobacco free
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
On March 11th 2015 I decided to quit dipping for good and I am happy to say a month later I haven't had a dip. I am 23 years old and have been chewing for roughly 10 years, 6+ years being at least a can a day. If I can do it anyone can do it.

The first week was very rough everything was like a daze I was pissed off at the world.

Second week wasn't much better, constant headaches and mouth sores popping up everywhere.

Third Week headaches went away but the sores in your mouth Continue to heal. Everything will hurt at least once In your recovery process.

What I did to help me quit was grind up a lot of beef Jerkey and it surprisingly did the job, I'm now only putting about 3 Jerkeys in a day.

The dip dreams are real to I get them all the time and wake up thinking I messed up but laughing because it was just a dream.

1 month down a billion more to go!

Anyone else's mouth get random pains/annoying sores in there mouth?