Author Topic: * Today's the Day  (Read 4017 times)

Offline bjyu24

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
* Today's the Day
« on: March 18, 2020, 11:02:54 AM »
May 11, 2017 (1,042 days) I made the worst decision of my life and that was to put that black tar in my mouth for the first time. It ruined my life. It tied me down to something I swore that I would never do, yet I made the choice to do it anyways. I would have that crap in my mouth any chance I could and did not stop for 942 days.
In spring of 2019 I decided I needed to move back home from college to get my health together but the only thing I didn't see as a problem at that time was my tobacco addiction. I lost a lot of weight that I had gained the few previous years and I was able to find a better place for my self both emotionally and mentally.
December 2019 roles around and I finally said enough of this crap. The last day of my fall semester in 2019 (Dec. 12) I finally did it. I found the courage to flush it all. I sent a video to those in my life who encouraged me to do it and was relieved. I have no regrets now that it is gone out of my life for good. I have been encouraging those around me that it is possible to push though anything in their lives no matter how long it takes. It is crazy to think that it has already been 100 days. Thanks KTC for the support, now it is my turn to be the support. The quit shall never stop.

-BJ
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 12:10:39 PM by chewie »