Author Topic: * Loving life  (Read 1904 times)

Offline villadrivers

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
* Loving life
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »
Some of you guys are probably saying who the fuck is villadrivers? Well, as you can see I don't post much, work 3rd shift, come home, wife goes to work, take care of 4 kids, sleep, blah, blah, blah. What I do do is read others post and take others advice. I thank god everyday for this site. I know I wouldn't have quit without the site and fellow quitters associated with it.

My story is like everybody elses. Started dipping, tried to quit numerous times and failed. I set quit dates like everybody else--marriage, births of my children and threat of cancer. I failed miserably until I googled "how to quit dip" and happened upon KTC. I feel better about myself, my wife no longer fears for my health and I am happy my kids don't get to see my doing that shit anymore.(no matter how good I though I was at hiding it)

I know I will be fighting this addiction the rest of my life, but I feel better knowing that I have this site and fellow quitters to lean on. Thanks to everyone that dished out advice that was beneficial to me and keep up the quit.
Quit date-01-01-2008
span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'HOF-04-09-2008
/span