Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 35255 times)

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
Re: My Intro
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2023, 11:36:38 PM »
FIVE YEARS
Skol - you're such a douchebag. I can't believe I hitched my wagon to such a low life loser. How in the world was I ever motivated to stick around post HOF by primordial ooze such as yourself. Every day like taking a dump you were there like cheap toilet paper to take my shit. You're a square wheel on the wheelbarrow of life, thump thumping along, ever jarring and careening about like a drunken sailor. Always there taking care of April like a cheap whore servicing seaman at the wharf as the stevedores roll off their cargo. Persistent and pervasive as roaches under the kitchen sink you greet me every morning when I turn on the light. Like herpes, I can't seem to shake you. You are ever present like the fetid  stench from the municipal sewage treatment plant on a hot August day - you're inescapable.
You're probably why I'm not packing a lipper right now.
Indebted to you.
Congratulations on five years.
go screw yourself.
Congrast on 5 years @Skolvikings
Way to rock 5 years @Skolvikings 'lift'
5 years is an awesome milestone brother!  Keep it going ODAAT!   8)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2012
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2023, 10:36:58 AM »
FIVE YEARS
Skol - you're such a douchebag. I can't believe I hitched my wagon to such a low life loser. How in the world was I ever motivated to stick around post HOF by primordial ooze such as yourself. Every day like taking a dump you were there like cheap toilet paper to take my shit. You're a square wheel on the wheelbarrow of life, thump thumping along, ever jarring and careening about like a drunken sailor. Always there taking care of April like a cheap whore servicing seaman at the wharf as the stevedores roll off their cargo. Persistent and pervasive as roaches under the kitchen sink you greet me every morning when I turn on the light. Like herpes, I can't seem to shake you. You are ever present like the fetid  stench from the municipal sewage treatment plant on a hot August day - you're inescapable.
Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.
Way to rock 5 years @Skolvikings 'lift'
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2023, 09:44:19 AM »
FIVE YEARS
Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.
Jan19

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1651
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2023, 07:28:03 AM »
FIVE YEARS
Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:31:27 AM by Athan »
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2021, 04:48:49 AM »
FOUR ACES
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2020, 12:08:33 AM »
congrats on that shiny new dangle  my brother!
haven’t got the words brother. Next time I get to be big spoon!
Congratulations brother!  Today is a huge win that only a few winners achieve!  Thanks for helping so many along the way, including me.
Congrats brother! Hope you are still feeling the celebration.
Well done getting that dangle Skol!  'lift' 'chew2'
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2020, 09:20:31 AM »
Congratulations brother!  Today is a huge win that only a few winners achieve!  Thanks for helping so many along the way, including me.
Congrats brother! Hope you are still feeling the celebration.
Jan19

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2020, 01:27:31 PM »

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2020, 09:53:47 AM »
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »
@Athan Congratulations. You probably know this but you are an inspiration to many many people. You gave me some very entertaining and thoughtful reading the other night and I still did not get thru your whole thread, lol. I am at 114 so far and yes its odaat for me too. Spent last 8 weeks with severe sore throat which ended up as silent reflux. Got my meds and man its better now but I would take those drop to your knees headaches I used to get in first month over the throat though. We all need to combat life in our own ways and you use humor like I do. I totally enjoyed your stories and can relate 100% to every trigger you had. Thank you for providing a running post about your quit as it is therapy for you and for us. God bless you brother and IQWYT!!!!

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2020, 04:56:19 PM »
NINE.
HUNDRED.
DAYS.
Some folks are like comets, leaving a long streak as they pass by, lighting up not only the night sky but shining in the daylight too. Up and down, in and out, through and through, you've been that light my brother. Let's ring that next bell together Holmes. Come what may, I'll be there with you all the way.  Hooah.

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2020, 03:54:36 PM »
Congrats on 800! 

And thank you for everything you have done for the rest of us over those 800 days!   

'chew2' congratulations on that 800 !

Online kybo

• Master of Quit
  • Nemo Sine Vitio Est
  • Quit Date: 1/7/2018
  • Likes Given: 96
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2020, 12:12:33 PM »
Congrats on 800! 

And thank you for everything you have done for the rest of us over those 800 days!   
"No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody Wang Chung tonight."
"That's what's great about the outdoors, you know. It's one giant toilet."
"i thought I could stay at the party forever, it don't work that way, cause that shit will kill ya" -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

HOF date: 4/16/182nd Floor: 7/25/183rd Floor: 11/02/184th Floor: 2/10/195th Floor: 5/21/196th Floor: 8/19/197th Floor: 12/7/198th Floor: 3/16/209th Floor: 6/24/2010th Floor: 10/02/2011th Floor: 1/10/2112th Floor: 4/20/2113th Floor: 7/29/2114th Floor: 11/7/2115th Floor:  2/14/2216th Floor:  5/25/2217th Floor:  9/2/2218th Floor:  12/11/2219th Floor:  3/21/23

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 105
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »
Anyone seen Hundy? I heard SkolVikings ate him. That's right, SkolVikings ate Hundy!
Congrats my brother! Keep kicking ass!

So honored to quit with this winner!

Congrats brother!
Love. This!
Congrats my bro!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.