Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 26982 times)

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 260
Re: Day 2
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2019, 04:53:21 PM »
Day 60   Things do get better one day at a time.  I have found myself not wanting seeds as much in the past few days and I cant remember when I put in a fake snuff.  I get a crave...I just push through it and forget about it in a minute or so.  I do feel like I am in a little bit of a funk, kinda bored with it all, but then I get to see good people like @SixString hit his HOF, I start feeling better about it.  My wife tells me I am a little less grouchy, so I guess that is a win also.  Yesterday at Thanksgiving my Father in Law, asked me if I was still quit, I told him yup...59 days.  My brother in law just looked at me and said there is no fucking way he could do it.  I told him there was but he did not want to listen.  Later on when all the guys went outside for post dinner dip, I just popped a sugar free jolly rancher in and stayed in side with the kids lol.  One day at a time.
Amazing victories JS!
The road is long, but doable with people along for the ride.

Complacency is a real thing all throughout, even after HOF, but keep that in your mind and don't let the boredom win.
Proud to quit with you today JS.
This is a great victory. I'm proud of you john. ODAAT. And you sir are just straight killing it. I hope you had a smile on your face and flicked him off when you had a chance. Stay sexy john you are a sexy man

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2012
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »
Day 60   Things do get better one day at a time.  I have found myself not wanting seeds as much in the past few days and I cant remember when I put in a fake snuff.  I get a crave...I just push through it and forget about it in a minute or so.  I do feel like I am in a little bit of a funk, kinda bored with it all, but then I get to see good people like @SixString hit his HOF, I start feeling better about it.  My wife tells me I am a little less grouchy, so I guess that is a win also.  Yesterday at Thanksgiving my Father in Law, asked me if I was still quit, I told him yup...59 days.  My brother in law just looked at me and said there is no fucking way he could do it.  I told him there was but he did not want to listen.  Later on when all the guys went outside for post dinner dip, I just popped a sugar free jolly rancher in and stayed in side with the kids lol.  One day at a time.
Amazing victories JS!
The road is long, but doable with people along for the ride.

Complacency is a real thing all throughout, even after HOF, but keep that in your mind and don't let the boredom win.
Proud to quit with you today JS.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Date: 10/01/2019
  • Interests: Quiting, Motorcycles, Fishing, Cooking and BBQ
  • Likes Given: 300
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2019, 05:17:01 AM »
Wildirish intro https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=805.msg125916#msg125916

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2019, 08:51:51 PM »
Day 50  Not sure what to say.  Getting closer to my guys in my group of Jan 20, more and more of our quit group is getting involved.  I am feeling pretty good about my quit.  I have had to meet ups with some badass quitters in Houston Texas.  I am slowly trying to push away from crutches such as seeds and fake dip.  I have not used the fake dip in like 4 days, I guess I just carry the can around to make myself feel better lol.  I still hit the seeds but not as bad as in the first several weeks.  I will say without my peeps on this site this would have really sucked to the 50 day ....or sadly I would not have made it.  I still have not given a serious thought to a crave and dont plan too.  I still think my days drag on endlessly, but some of that may have to do with my shitty work schedule.  Anyhow....I am proud to be quit with you bad ass quitters today. 

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »
42 days...6 weeks  Feeling pretty good about it.  I have been irritable this past week had a couple of pretty strong craves that I beat off with seeds.  Got to meet up with some Heavy Hitter Quitter's last night.  Had a kick ass time with @bubblehed668 @UncleRico @Kdip @Gregor , thanks a ton guys for letting me hang out with yall. 

My HOF Speech

Offline Samrs

• GUD BOI!
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Just freaking post roll, OK?
  • Quit Date: 10 Jan 2017
  • Interests: Writing, gaming (computer, tabletop, board and card), SF/Fantasy, hapkido.
  • Likes Given: 1561
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »
Well today was going good until @Batdad , banned me from live chat for no reason what so ever.  @69franx @FISHFLORIDA @chris2alaska @Keith0617 @INKcogKNEEdough
I have been nothing but a rule abiding member in this forum....why would I just suddenly get kicked out of live chat.  PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Complete mistake.  working to get you back on.  Bat is trying to get in touch with you to let you know.  Nothin but love.  Please hold...
Total fat finger on my part. I was aiming for the troll and hit you by mistake. I'm an idiot and super sorry man
@Batdad @FISHFLORIDA @Zeus
Its all good, I thought I had somehow did something wrong.  Figured you would at least approach me about what I had done before getting slapped by the ban sword.  It does not help that as I approach 40 days I am very Irritable.
@FISHFLORIDA @Samrs A life raft please....still not able to get into chat...and did not see @Samrs response to putting KTC.ORG on dip cans as a warning lable....If no life raft...maybe a beer keg?
I think putting KTC.ORG on all dip cans is a great idea.
#FREEMYMANJOHN
All I know...is that if @Batdad walks in the room I am running and diving for the biggest hole possible ...cause when he swings the mighty sword.....heads will roll LOL.
roflmao
We are looking at it, John.  I hope we can get it resolved soon.
"We have so much experience here in lying to ourselves and others, that it takes a strong voice to snap ourselves out of it... Be thankful that all these people are willing to be invested in you saving your life." -- drstober
"You're playing a game of chicken with a dead plant in a plastic can. If you cave you lost to a dead plant." -- Candoit
"The answer isn't more numbers. The answer is build relationships." -- Broccoli-saurus
"ok. now groop hug." -- 'drome
"The rule is WUPP (Wake Up Piss Post) regardless of time or zone, unless you are in the Phantom Zone.  In that case, hit up Jor-El and he can get you on roll." -- S412
My Intro - The Weight of Days - Mall Walking - Workin' it off in the Excercise Group

Offline Samrs

• GUD BOI!
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Just freaking post roll, OK?
  • Quit Date: 10 Jan 2017
  • Interests: Writing, gaming (computer, tabletop, board and card), SF/Fantasy, hapkido.
  • Likes Given: 1561
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2019, 09:00:51 PM »
Well today was going good until @Batdad , banned me from live chat for no reason what so ever.  @69franx @FISHFLORIDA @chris2alaska @Keith0617 @INKcogKNEEdough
I have been nothing but a rule abiding member in this forum....why would I just suddenly get kicked out of live chat.  PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Complete mistake.  working to get you back on.  Bat is trying to get in touch with you to let you know.  Nothin but love.  Please hold...
Total fat finger on my part. I was aiming for the troll and hit you by mistake. I'm an idiot and super sorry man
Its all good, I thought I had somehow did something wrong.  Figured you would at least approach me about what I had done before getting slapped by the ban sword.  It does not help that as I approach 40 days I am very Irritable.
@FISHFLORIDA @Samrs A life raft please....still not able to get into chat...and did not see @Samrs response to putting KTC.ORG on dip cans as a warning lable....If no life raft...maybe a beer keg?
#FREEMYMANJOHN
All I know...is that if @Batdad walks in the room I am running and diving for the biggest hole possible ...cause when he swings the mighty sword.....heads will roll LOL.
roflmao
"We have so much experience here in lying to ourselves and others, that it takes a strong voice to snap ourselves out of it... Be thankful that all these people are willing to be invested in you saving your life." -- drstober
"You're playing a game of chicken with a dead plant in a plastic can. If you cave you lost to a dead plant." -- Candoit
"The answer isn't more numbers. The answer is build relationships." -- Broccoli-saurus
"ok. now groop hug." -- 'drome
"The rule is WUPP (Wake Up Piss Post) regardless of time or zone, unless you are in the Phantom Zone.  In that case, hit up Jor-El and he can get you on roll." -- S412
My Intro - The Weight of Days - Mall Walking - Workin' it off in the Excercise Group

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2019, 06:29:28 PM »
#FREEMYMANJOHN

My HOF Speech

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »
#FREEMYMANJOHN
#JUSTICEFORJOHN                lmao I love everyone in this post

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2019, 06:24:58 PM »
#FREEMYMANJOHN

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »

My HOF Speech

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2019, 04:34:12 PM »

My HOF Speech

Offline Batdad

• Quit Asshole
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Churning the KTC Dookie Butter
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2017
  • Interests: Quitting!
  • Likes Given: 1068
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1528
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2019, 03:16:27 PM »
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech