• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Date: 10/01/2019
  • Interests: Quiting, Motorcycles, Fishing, Cooking and BBQ
  • Likes Given: 300
Re: Day 2
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2019, 03:09:09 PM »
Well today was going good until @Batdad , banned me from live chat for no reason what so ever.  @69franx @FISHFLORIDA @chris2alaska @Keith0617 @INKcogKNEEdough
I have been nothing but a rule abiding member in this forum....why would I just suddenly get kicked out of live chat.  PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 
Wildirish intro https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=805.msg125916#msg125916

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2019, 07:17:55 PM »
Day 37   I think I will be putting out a petition soon to get my name changed to CrusherOfSeeds lol....because I am doing at least a bag of seeds a day.  I have actually been cutting back a bit on the seeds and rarely use the fake stuff.  I think everything has been pretty good...there has been some irritability.  I just have to think real hard about why and what I am getting irritable about.  I have been spending alot of time researching through some of the older HOF quit groups.  Recently has been July 13.  It is interesting to see how some of the old vets went through their days.  I am quit today and everyday one day at a time.
Great stuff here JSJ. There is so much history here on the site. Once you start reading, you will likely start to see the patterns that pop up regularly on KTC. The bad boy group that fights back, the butterflies that have a better way, the late posters, the badass quitters that chase them down. Its kind of like Hollywood: there are no original stories here; we are all addicts with similar mind sets, same drives, same needs and same ways of acting out and seeking attention. If you are on roll, you're doing the right thing. Sending you a pm as well here soon.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2019, 02:28:28 PM »
Day 37   I think I will be putting out a petition soon to get my name changed to CrusherOfSeeds lol....because I am doing at least a bag of seeds a day.  I have actually been cutting back a bit on the seeds and rarely use the fake stuff.  I think everything has been pretty good...there has been some irritability.  I just have to think real hard about why and what I am getting irritable about.  I have been spending alot of time researching through some of the older HOF quit groups.  Recently has been July 13.  It is interesting to see how some of the old vets went through their days.  I am quit today and everyday one day at a time.   

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline SixString

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 260
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2019, 09:38:25 AM »
Day 33...what can I say..I am committed to my quit  one day at a time.  Recent days have been filled with firsts.  First time bathroom experience with no fake chew or any crutch.  First time road trip no nic...lots of seeds.  First time funeral..(supporting someone else loss).  I feel good...get some intense craves I just fill with seeds.  I still think about dip...I dont understand how anyone that dipped for any amount of time not thinking about it at some point.  The important this is I'm quit one day at a time.  Thanks to my support peeps @sixstring @KD2 @Bigdiesel90 @Keith0617 @jjg009 @Hunter4life @INKcogKNEEdough @chris2alaska and a whole lot of others.
John I got a story to tell you.. one day I was jogging and ran into a peanut store. It was a store full of nuts. They had small nuts, big nuts,and just regular size nuts. Some nuts were heavy, while other nuts were light as a feather. There were hairy nuts, and smooth nuts. But the craziest thing the owner of this nut shop was an elephant....What?? He told me he was a recovering sex addict. He told me that these nuts reminded him of the time he was a bull in a China shop.. there was a story about a bull in a china shop.... meh you know what?... you dont pay me enough to write these stories for you @jsjohnson have a strong quit day today. Give the wife a kiss cheek for me.. I'll talk to you later @jsjohnson gonna visit Narnia in my closet now. Later gator.

Offline Hunter4life

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10-14-19
  • Interests: Hunting
  • Likes Given: 480
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2019, 09:20:19 AM »
Day 33...what can I say..I am committed to my quit  one day at a time.  Recent days have been filled with firsts.  First time bathroom experience with no fake chew or any crutch.  First time road trip no nic...lots of seeds.  First time funeral..(supporting someone else loss).  I feel good...get some intense craves I just fill with seeds.  I still think about dip...I dont understand how anyone that dipped for any amount of time not thinking about it at some point.  The important this is I'm quit one day at a time.  Thanks to my support peeps @sixstring @KD2 @Bigdiesel90 @Keith0617 @jjg009 @Hunter4life @INKcogKNEEdough @chris2alaska and a whole lot of others.

@jsjohnson Keep up the good work! I challenged myself and found early on that the crutch only prolongs things, as far as oral fixation. The oral fixation was just as tough as the nicotine withdrawals. But so far, I’ve beat that too, so great news on releasing the crutch. I’ve been doing great as well with your support. I’m proud to be quit with you!!
100 days 1-21-2020, 2nd Floor 4-30-20, 3rd Floor 8-8-20

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2019, 08:58:38 AM »
Stay loyal to your routine. Great job.
Jan19

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2019, 08:23:30 AM »

My HOF Speech

Offline Cspence

• Quitter
  • Married father of 4
  • Quit Date: 10/20/2019
  • Interests: Golf, kids sports (mostly hockey), working out, fishing
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2019, 07:31:24 PM »
JSJ I just read all your post from the start. Proud of you man and glad we have connected. I am right behind you in my quit and thanks for helping keep me accountable. I have stopped before but I was never accountable to anyone which was my problem.
I hope my intro wasnt too boring Lol.  Proud to be quit with you @Cspence , you are doing everything right...stay involved and post roll every damn day.

Will do! I am feeling good but I know I will get some crave attacks. I am ready though.
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »
JSJ I just read all your post from the start. Proud of you man and glad we have connected. I am right behind you in my quit and thanks for helping keep me accountable. I have stopped before but I was never accountable to anyone which was my problem.
I hope my intro wasnt too boring Lol.  Proud to be quit with you @Cspence , you are doing everything right...stay involved and post roll every damn day. 

My HOF Speech

Offline Cspence

• Quitter
  • Married father of 4
  • Quit Date: 10/20/2019
  • Interests: Golf, kids sports (mostly hockey), working out, fishing
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2019, 07:00:53 PM »
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.

Offline Lady G

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2019, 06:46:10 PM »
Day 26  Past couple of days sucked...had a 16 hour shift on friday to saturday.  Mind games are really trying to mess with me.  I have been restless for a few days...it feels like the days are so very long.  I am still hitting the seeds and fake dip (maybe once or twice a day).  It feels good to be free of nicotine, but I get those moments that just hit me...ohh i need a dip.  Then I am like where the hell did that come from.  It passes usually fast or while I'm texting some of my peeps.

Congrats on 26 days! That is huge!! This is how it is done. These feelings are totally normal....it comes in waves....sometimes ripples and sometimes it feels like a tidal wave that will just be too much to deal with....but you will and can....and you come here and scream or chat or text or call... all of those fight through tools you have.....
Keep going. It gets so so so much better!
~Lady G
Lady G

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2019, 12:24:56 AM »
Day 26  Past couple of days sucked...had a 16 hour shift on friday to saturday.  Mind games are really trying to mess with me.  I have been restless for a few days...it feels like the days are so very long.  I am still hitting the seeds and fake dip (maybe once or twice a day).  It feels good to be free of nicotine, but I get those moments that just hit me...ohh i need a dip.  Then I am like where the hell did that come from.  It passes usually fast or while I'm texting some of my peeps. 

My HOF Speech

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »
Day 22  Still feeling pretty good.  It is true over time it gets a little better everyday.  Yesterday my 19 year old son found out that I had been quit for 21 days and was blown away ( he doesnt live with me).  He saw my fake snuff and asked if I had switched to a different dip.  My daughter replies that stuff is not real....dad has not dipped in 3 weeks.  It was good to hear coming from her mouth.  I am still killing the seeds though.  Today was the first day I didn't wake up and go straight for the fake stuff.  In fact it is 520pm and I still havnt put in a fake one.  ONE DAY AT A TIME!

You'll get to a point where you don't need to put anything in your mouth.  Just let it come naturally.

Boy that last statement could really be taken out of context easily roflmao
@jsjohnson   something you need to tell us?  Lol
Jan19

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1612
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »
Day 22  Still feeling pretty good.  It is true over time it gets a little better everyday.  Yesterday my 19 year old son found out that I had been quit for 21 days and was blown away ( he doesnt live with me).  He saw my fake snuff and asked if I had switched to a different dip.  My daughter replies that stuff is not real....dad has not dipped in 3 weeks.  It was good to hear coming from her mouth.  I am still killing the seeds though.  Today was the first day I didn't wake up and go straight for the fake stuff.  In fact it is 520pm and I still havnt put in a fake one.  ONE DAY AT A TIME!

You'll get to a point where you don't need to put anything in your mouth.  Just let it come naturally.

Boy that last statement could really be taken out of context easily roflmao
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2019, 06:20:14 PM »

My HOF Speech