Author Topic: I'm Back. I'm Dumb.  (Read 58532 times)

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
I'm Back. I'm Dumb.
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:45:27 AM »
Hi all. I'm wastepanel.

I've been here before. In fact, I quit for 2 years with the help of the old site. My HOF speech can be seen here:
My HOF speech from the old site

Re-reading makes me cry. I'm not sure why I let myself fall back into the habit. All it took was a drunken afternoon and a thought of "I can't get addicted from just one". I suck, but I'm back.

Anyways, I hope all of our quits go well and we can be strong together.

I never thought I would have to start another intro thread but here we are.

I wrote those words 2723 days ago and I'm still quit.  I've made some great friends along the way.  I've had many a great friend help me.  Thank you for keeping me quit.

If you need help, let me know.  If you want an extra number, let me know.  I'm here and I'm quit.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qs_xtreme/i-39-m-back-t3763.html
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021