Author Topic: A Chick Wanting to Quit  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
Re: A Chick Wanting to Quit
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 08:56:47 AM »
Hi everyone - my name is Holly. Yep, I'm a chick (any other women out there looking to quit chewing?) I've already started day 1 over again. The draw is intense. It's like an internal battle. I think I need some support to do this. Does anyone have any advice? This habit does nothing for me anymore, it's disgusting, and I'm tired of scheduling my life around my addiction. Please help.

Thank you and nice to meet you all.
Holly
Hi. There's a few chicks around, believe it or not. My advice is to go to the May 2020 HOF Quit Group and post your promise not to use nicotine today. Hold yourself accountable for today. Plenty of support will be forthcoming, especially if you treat it as a two-way street.
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline KodiakKillinMe

• Likes Given: 0
Re: A Chick Wanting to Quit
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 08:53:42 AM »
The established members will show you ropes of this site.

As for tips and things, I’m on day 3 and sugar free hard candy is helping me a bit.

Offline thepeculiarunicorn

• Likes Given: 3
A Chick Wanting to Quit
« on: February 03, 2020, 08:01:39 AM »
Hi everyone - my name is Holly. Yep, I'm a chick (any other women out there looking to quit chewing?) I've already started day 1 over again. The draw is intense. It's like an internal battle. I think I need some support to do this. Does anyone have any advice? This habit does nothing for me anymore, it's disgusting, and I'm tired of scheduling my life around my addiction. Please help.

Thank you and nice to meet you all.
Holly