Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2020

<< < (60/80) > >>

Chisler2120:
I wanted to start a new thread under General Discussion, but I didn't see any where obvious to start a new thread.  So instead I started a new thread "Discussion of Challenges of Quitting" under the Community group: Introductions.
    Doesn't seem like the right spot, but that's the only thing I could come up with.

chewie:

--- Quote from: Cody1987 on April 19, 2020, 08:19:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cody1987 on April 19, 2020, 08:18:29 AM ---Hey I’m Cody. Been dipping since I was 15. I’m 33. Tried so many times to quite and failed. Found this site seems people have good help and advice. I have dipped today.

--- End quote ---
Haven’t sorry

--- End quote ---

Haven't = good ;)

Cody1987:

--- Quote from: Cody1987 on April 19, 2020, 08:18:29 AM ---Hey I’m Cody. Been dipping since I was 15. I’m 33. Tried so many times to quite and failed. Found this site seems people have good help and advice. I have dipped today.

--- End quote ---
Haven’t sorry

Cody1987:
Hey I’m Cody. Been dipping since I was 15. I’m 33. Tried so many times to quite and failed. Found this site seems people have good help and advice. I have dipped today.

Raider:

--- Quote from: chewie on April 15, 2020, 01:32:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: PackItUp on April 15, 2020, 10:34:59 AM ---Good day everyone!
Today I finally decided to join the group!
I am 26 and have been dipping since college.
I have tried to quit a couple times in the past, but I never fully committed. I've used KTC for the resources on smokeless alternatives but never posted or even signed up. Today is day 4 and the mind games are brutal, so I decided that I am going to join the forum, join the discussion, and be as active as I can in order to quit for good.
This is my first time ever posting in a forum so please bare with me as I am new to all this.

--- End quote ---

Bravo - welcome aboard! You'll quickly find that you are NOT alone. Pull up a chair, ask questions, get involved. It's SO worth it.

Honored to be quit with you today!

Chewie

--- End quote ---
Great step in the right direction. KTC works if you are committed to it.
Welcome to the club.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version