Community > Introductions

What a great community

<< < (3/6) > >>

Aggies94:
Come on guys! We see you lurking.  What's stopping you from signing up and quitting today??? I promise you won't regret it quitting but you will regret not quitting! Flush that can and join us in our quit. We do it One Day At A Time here. Post your roll and start your quit today!

Aggies94:
To all the guests checking this site out:

What are you waiting for? Why not flush your can and start your quit today? What is holding you guys back? Join us all in our quit together.  You won't regret quitting but you will regret not quitting.

Who's joining June today? Step up and start your journey by posting roll!

Aggies94:
Lot of visitors checking out KTC right now! What are you guys waiting on?? Its never too early to quit but it might be too late. Dont be a statistic. Be a Bad Ass quitter by joining.  You'll never regret that decision!!!

Aggies94:
See a lot of lurkers in the intro section. Who's gonna be the first member of June? Start posting roll today. You won't  regret it.

Aggies94:

--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on February 11, 2021, 06:22:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Aggies94 on February 10, 2021, 05:02:15 PM ---I see 11 guests checking out the introductions. What are you guys waiting on? Jump on with all these other quitters.  You won't regret it

--- End quote ---
I logged on today and there is 16 guests. Man they need to get on board with us brother. Break that chain people.

--- End quote ---
Absolutely,  would love to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version