Author Topic: Caver, im back  (Read 11991 times)

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: The Truth
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 07:15:00 PM »
Poof

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 10:15:00 AM »
222 wlf

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2018, 07:08:00 PM »
Double WUPP time for 200, proud to be quit wit u

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
Day 162

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2018, 08:30:00 AM »
Proud today, quit on!

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 07:14:00 PM »
Hanging bro, ODAAT

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2018, 09:23:00 PM »
U gotta be feeling better, Day 86 bro, proud with you

Offline Capital70

• Quitter
  • ODDAAT And Lovin It!
  • Quit Date: May 27, 2018
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »
I freaking loved this! My 11 year old daughter is helping me! We need to exchange numbers! Ill PM you!
Capital70
Quit Date May 27th, 2018
HOF September 3rd, 2018
Intro/Quit Journey
HOF Speech- I Get To
"The more I sacrifice, the harder it is to surrender"
"F#*k man, just post roll and keep your promise" -batdad
Quitters I've Met- 69Franx, Wiesman71, McDave, Jeidi1991
Bad asses quit....everyone else stays addicted

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 05:56:00 AM »
Between water, better diet, exercise....you gonna feel a whole lot better....remove the piece of shit weed from your cheek and your mouth is already starting to heal.....u in for a treat bro, Day 5.....it keeps getting better....ODAAT, PROUD TO QUIT WITH U TODAY

Offline Haas22

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-03-29
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 12:55:00 AM »
quick update here:

Day 5 with no nicotine. It was Monday after the weekend so going to work was difficult, the fog was strong. Had a few cravings as well that were epic.

But also today I experienced a taste of something, I had about 3 hours today of clarity, calmness, and newness. I am very excited if this is a glimpse into what nicotine free life can be. my face looks better, my skin, my , Well everything fuking feels better!!

Thank you so much for all the support, I am eager to extend my hand to others now, and I will continue to post roll and lean on my fellow Badass Quitters. I can do this, I really can!!

Offline kybo

• Master of Quit
  • Nemo Sine Vitio Est
  • Quit Date: 1/7/2018
  • Likes Given: 96
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2018, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Doofus
Quote from: Haas22
So many people stopping by on my thread and offering support. It really is amazing, thank you all as we quit every day together.

As these entries stack up, i want to be transparent in all of the physical and mental aspects that i experience as i go through the quitting process.

I have noticed a few things lately, one of them being my bowel movement schedule and type. Much different than before, and very constipated. As i have read this is fairly common so im not worried about it.

One thing that does have me worried, is my temper. Absolutely much more wound up than before. I can snap at turn of a dime. In fact, I have. exercise will have to be a solution here, or something. but part of me wants to scream and be violent and rage and smash shit to pieces. i keep it bottled up but it seeps out and i have got to figure this out. I imagine it will calm down as time goes by and my brain rewires itself. but its here and im attempting to control it best as i can.

the fact that this poison is legal to buy and in fact taxes are gained from it, shows what a completely f'd up world we live in.

I continue to meet great people though this site and am thankful for everyone. I have read some of the threads from our brothers who did not make it, and i am forever affected, and motivated to stay quit.
The traffic jam in the ass end, water....I mean drink it like a camel, 120oz a day, not shutting you (forgive pun), 32oz right when you wake with juice of a lemon, 20oz every so often until you above 120....it will cure the traffic jam and provide other benefits ....Read dundippin's quote above too for temper....exercise and good food....works, you'll lose some weight too....all this leads to a much healthier you in addition to being nicotine free

Do the landscape and demo jobs too....I walk 6 Mikes a day....plus sometimes run, my anger management issues are non existent
I totally concur with Doofus and JGromo.

The closest I have come to caving was on my Day 38. I skipped work and a funeral on that day and instead stayed home and cleared a shitload of brush. It was a very emotional day for me. I seriously questioned my sanity as I found myself talking out loud to my dead friend while I was hacking away at the brush all day. But, I got a lot done and I didn't cave. And I can tell you now that I really needed to get that rage out.

Exercise and water, just like Doofus said. Early on I was waking up at about 4:30 am every morning. It took me a few days to realize that I was waking up so early because I was drinking so much water during the day that I had to piss at 4:30 am. That was what was waking me up. Drinking all that water helps with the constipation and also helps to make you feel full, which will help keep you from eating too much. Exercise will help with the sleep, anger and appetite. I am averaging about 20 miles a week right now on the treadmill and about 3 hours a week on weight training. I sleep really well most nights, but still have a few nights a week where I struggle to sleep. I know it will get better.
"No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody Wang Chung tonight."
"That's what's great about the outdoors, you know. It's one giant toilet."
"i thought I could stay at the party forever, it don't work that way, cause that shit will kill ya" -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

HOF date: 4/16/182nd Floor: 7/25/183rd Floor: 11/02/184th Floor: 2/10/195th Floor: 5/21/196th Floor: 8/19/197th Floor: 12/7/198th Floor: 3/16/209th Floor: 6/24/2010th Floor: 10/02/2011th Floor: 1/10/2112th Floor: 4/20/2113th Floor: 7/29/2114th Floor: 11/7/2115th Floor:  2/14/2216th Floor:  5/25/2217th Floor:  9/2/2218th Floor:  12/11/2219th Floor:  3/21/23

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 04:10:00 PM »
Quote from: Haas22
So many people stopping by on my thread and offering support. It really is amazing, thank you all as we quit every day together.

As these entries stack up, i want to be transparent in all of the physical and mental aspects that i experience as i go through the quitting process.

I have noticed a few things lately, one of them being my bowel movement schedule and type. Much different than before, and very constipated. As i have read this is fairly common so im not worried about it.

One thing that does have me worried, is my temper. Absolutely much more wound up than before. I can snap at turn of a dime. In fact, I have. exercise will have to be a solution here, or something. but part of me wants to scream and be violent and rage and smash shit to pieces. i keep it bottled up but it seeps out and i have got to figure this out. I imagine it will calm down as time goes by and my brain rewires itself. but its here and im attempting to control it best as i can.

the fact that this poison is legal to buy and in fact taxes are gained from it, shows what a completely f'd up world we live in.

I continue to meet great people though this site and am thankful for everyone. I have read some of the threads from our brothers who did not make it, and i am forever affected, and motivated to stay quit.
The traffic jam in the ass end, water....I mean drink it like a camel, 120oz a day, not shitting you (forgive pun), 32oz right when you wake with juice of a lemon, 20oz every so often until you above 120....it will cure the traffic jam and provide other benefits ....Read dundippin's quote above too for temper....exercise and good food....works, you'll lose some weight too....all this leads to a much healthier you in addition to being nicotine free

Do the landscape and demo jobs too....I walk 6 Mikes a day....plus sometimes run, my anger management issues are non existent

Offline Haas22

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »
ohh i like that lol

Offline Gromo

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-01-16
  • Interests: I'm James I like Football, Baseball, Rock Concerts, Fixing up my house/yard, Hunting, Drinking high quality whiskey and wine, writing and of course spending time with my wife.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 12:59:00 PM »
What really helped me was a rage project bro. I took out all that aggression on my landscaping. Ripped out trees and ivy and hack through shit. No power tools just hand tools and muscle.

If you've got something at your house you've been meaning to demo now would be a good time to do it.

Offline Haas22

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 12:47:00 PM »