Author Topic: Week one down  (Read 555 times)

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Week one down
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »
EXACTLY!!! Read the HOF'er quit stories...if the fog is too think to read, just look at how many other folks have reached 100 days.

See how many people were going through, or have gone through, the fog? It is totally doable. And the cool thing is that there are no short-cuts...no pills, no patches, no bullshit. Just bad-ass, white-knuckle, no sleep, quitters...

And it gets better...no, it gets GREAT. I just reached 200 days today. Life is good. And it will be for you, too.

GREAT CHOICE.

Offline nascarnate88

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »
My first 1 1/2 weeks was hell, the busier I could keep myself the easier it seemed. It will get easier and it will be worth it. I always tell/ask myself "Others have quit, are you that big of a pussy that your going to cave in to this"?

Offline Jeeper

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
Great going Medic. Keep strong and quit 1 day at a time. We have all been where you are now so read what others have written and ask if you need other answers.
RIP - R.W.D June 15, 2010
RIP - Big Boy Nov 27, 2013

Quit Date: 5/18/2010
HOF Date: 8/25/2010
2nd Floor: 12/3/2010
3rd Floor: 3/13/2011
4th Floor: 6/21/2011
5th Floor: 9/29/2011
6th Floor: 1/7/2012
7th Floor: 4/16/2012
8th Floor: 7/25/2012
9th Floor:P 11/2/2012

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »
Way to go Medic. First week is a sonofabitch but it does get better. Proud to be quit with ya and let me know if you need anything.
I quit with with you all!

Offline alwaysskoalin

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
Quote from: husker06484
Quote from: 1911medic
Hey everyone my names is justin. Im on day number 8 tobacco free! It's been a hell of a week!!!! I work as a paramedic and have a pretty stressful job! In addition to work, I am a full time student and I am getting married this summer! I went hunting with my father in law in his brothers a week ago. I noticed we were all having a great time however none of them used tobacco. I was checking out their nice rifles to my one and was like man I wish I could afford one. After 4 days of hunting and camping and on my was home I relized I had gone through 4 cans of copenhagen in 4 days. My mouth was raw and I was out of cope. I went to stop to buy more and thought Im tired of dipping. It cost sto much my mouth is irritated It's time to quit. I came home and found this website and its been 8 Days now!!!! I also decided to put $20.00 in a glass jar every week for what I would have spent on copenhagen then save it for a year which will be $1040.00 then go spent it!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Medic/Justin.......You have made one hell of a decision to quit and stay quit...Stick with this site it is crazy beyond belief but it works...Read everything you can and post roll everyday....I put the directions how to post roll on the bottom of this....You are in the June group....Your story is familiar to ost of us and we have felt the pain of spending way to much money on something that could kill us....Welcome aboard.....

Husker/Pat

How to Post ROLL CALL - Roll Call Instructions
Step 1 - Find the last (MOST RECENT) Roll Call
Step 2 - Hit the "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 - Click your mouse ANYWHERE in The bottom Box
Step 4 - Hit Ctrl and "A" at the Same time so it looks like THIS
Step 5 - Hit Ctrl and "X" at the same time so there is NOTHING in Either Box
Step 6 - Click your mouse in the TOP BOX
Step 7 - Hit Ctrl and "V" at the same time to Past the info into the top box AND ADD YOUR info to the bottom of the list
Step 8 - Hit ADD REPLY below the bottom box
Step 9 - Go back to the 1st unread post, check to see that the last few people to post are still on your roll call. Keep your word.
Everyone is here to help, best place to help you get your quit on, this place is the shit. Post roll everyday and keep your word and everything will be good. If you ever need anything or have questions, you can send me or anyone in ur group a message.

Offline husker06484

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:56:00 PM »
Quote from: 1911medic
Hey everyone my names is justin. Im on day number 8 tobacco free! It's been a hell of a week!!!! I work as a paramedic and have a pretty stressful job! In addition to work, I am a full time student and I am getting married this summer! I went hunting with my father in law in his brothers a week ago. I noticed we were all having a great time however none of them used tobacco. I was checking out their nice rifles to my one and was like man I wish I could afford one. After 4 days of hunting and camping and on my was home I relized I had gone through 4 cans of copenhagen in 4 days. My mouth was raw and I was out of cope. I went to stop to buy more and thought Im tired of dipping. It cost sto much my mouth is irritated It's time to quit. I came home and found this website and its been 8 Days now!!!! I also decided to put $20.00 in a glass jar every week for what I would have spent on copenhagen then save it for a year which will be $1040.00 then go spent it!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Medic/Justin.......You have made one hell of a decision to quit and stay quit...Stick with this site it is crazy beyond belief but it works...Read everything you can and post roll everyday....I put the directions how to post roll on the bottom of this....You are in the June group....Your story is familiar to ost of us and we have felt the pain of spending way to much money on something that could kill us....Welcome aboard.....

Husker/Pat

How to Post ROLL CALL - Roll Call Instructions
Step 1 - Find the last (MOST RECENT) Roll Call
Step 2 - Hit the "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 - Click your mouse ANYWHERE in The bottom Box
Step 4 - Hit Ctrl and "A" at the Same time so it looks like THIS
Step 5 - Hit Ctrl and "X" at the same time so there is NOTHING in Either Box
Step 6 - Click your mouse in the TOP BOX
Step 7 - Hit Ctrl and "V" at the same time to Past the info into the top box AND ADD YOUR info to the bottom of the list
Step 8 - Hit ADD REPLY below the bottom box
Step 9 - Go back to the 1st unread post, check to see that the last few people to post are still on your roll call. Keep your word.

Offline 1911medic

Week one down
« on: March 28, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »