Author Topic: Time to get ALL my ducks in a row  (Read 9523 times)

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
Re: Time to get ALL my ducks in a row
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »
Quote from: sschumann
couldn't even last one day.
Two pump chump, huh? Doesn't sound like a really great way to start of a relationship. You fucking cheated on us right after posting roll yesterday. What oes that reek of? Infidelity? Nah, more like stupidity.
I'm here aren't I? If I wasn't ready to quit after last night, then why would I be back this morning?
There's a huge fucking difference between showing up and actually quitting. Anybody can just show up.

Show me what you got...because right now, you've gt nothing to stand on.
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline twballgame9

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Quote from: twballgame9
Quote from: Ginet
Its an awkwardly shitty feeling to have to post again, in a new HOF month because you couldn't even last one day. I don't even know you all, but I'm embarrassed to have to do that. Here's to never dipping again. April 2015.
What? You caved? Is that what this means? It's awful weak and I don't speak weak.....come again?
Yes, unfortunately
It is far more than unfortunate. You aren't here to quit. I only have time for quitters. I battle for my life everyday. All of us do, well except for you that is. Go ahead, explain yourself. You don't get to jump back into it and post again with an "oops". Can't even do one day. Shit - go away. We are busy saving our lives here.
Explain myself? There is no explanation other than I fucked up.
That explanation isn't good enough. You didn't fuck up, you just aren't ready to be a quitter.
Good point.
Well get ready and let us know when that occurs
I'm here aren't I? If I wasn't ready to quit after last night, then why would I be back this morning?
Being here didn't mean quit for you yesterday, did it? Why should your new group trust you? I mean, I assume you will eat and go to the gym again sometime.

Offline sschumann

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-17
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »
Its an awkwardly shitty feeling to have to post again, in a new HOF month because you couldn't even last one day. I don't even know you all, but I'm embarrassed to have to do that. Here's to never dipping again. April 2015.
What? You caved? Is that what this means? It's awful weak and I don't speak weak.....come again?
Yes, unfortunately
It is far more than unfortunate. You aren't here to quit. I only have time for quitters. I battle for my life everyday. All of us do, well except for you that is. Go ahead, explain yourself. You don't get to jump back into it and post again with an "oops". Can't even do one day. Shit - go away. We are busy saving our lives here.
That explanation isn't good enough. You didn't fuck up, you just aren't ready to be a quitter.
Good point.

Offline twballgame9

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »
Yes, unfortunately
Good point.

Offline sschumann

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Yes, unfortunately
Good point.

Offline twballgame9

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Yes, unfortunately

Offline sschumann

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »
Yes, unfortunately

Offline sschumann

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
Quote from: NoMoreCopeBlack
Everything is perfect, except you still dip, and you have an integrity problem. Full reset, do exactly everything the guys in April are telling you, drink water, don't fucking lie, and you might make a quitter.

Did you go to the Welcome Center and other links on PAGE ONE yet? You signed up, quit with no remorse and no excuses.
I did, I did

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »
Yes, unfortunately
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
Yes, unfortunately
How about you quit worrying about never again and simply concentrate on the next 24hrs...or, more simply, the next hour.

Offline NoMoreCopeBlack

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 11:52:00 AM »
Everything is perfect, except you still dip, and you have an integrity problem. Full reset, do exactly everything the guys in April are telling you, drink water, don't fucking lie, and you might make a quitter.

Did you go to the Welcome Center and other links on PAGE ONE yet? You signed up, quit with no remorse and no excuses.

Offline sschumann

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »
Yes, unfortunately

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Pelly

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-12-18
  • Interests: Hockey, Golf, Cross Country Skiing, Surfing
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
How do I join the March 2015 group?
"Luctor et Emergo".....which means "Struggle and Emerge"

"tough times never last, tough people do"

Offline Pelly

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-12-18
  • Interests: Hockey, Golf, Cross Country Skiing, Surfing
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
Jacker and Schu I'm new to the site and my quit date was Dec 18th. Looks like we're on this journey together.
"Luctor et Emergo".....which means "Struggle and Emerge"

"tough times never last, tough people do"