Author Topic: New here  (Read 5088 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: New here
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2015, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations on 3 years of quit today! Thank you for all that you have done to lead me and so many to freedom also. One if the greatest gifts of this site is knowing that vets like you have the back of newer addicts. You are the man. Enjoy a new year of freedom!
I also echo what W2W said...congrats on three years you were one of the first to hit my thread when I arrived all fogged out on the beach gave me some tough love and I have never forgotten thank you 30 for helping me become the quitter I am today. Enjoy your day!
Congrats on 3 years!!
Congratulations and thank you for helping us out like you do. Damn proud to be quit with you!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2015, 07:59:00 PM »
Congratulations on 3 years of quit today! Thank you for all that you have done to lead me and so many to freedom also. One if the greatest gifts of this site is knowing that vets like you have the back of newer addicts. You are the man. Enjoy a new year of freedom!
I also echo what W2W said...congrats on three years you were one of the first to hit my thread when I arrived all fogged out on the beach gave me some tough love and I have never forgotten thank you 30 for helping me become the quitter I am today. Enjoy your day!
Congrats on 3 years!!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2015, 02:04:00 AM »
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2015, 12:09:00 AM »

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2015, 02:16:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
I gained 20 with my quit. I quit EDD. I lost 10 and kept 10. I'm okay with that. I don't exercise regularly. I am quit. I am happier with myself. I am quit. Self is happier too. LOL Self gets more exercise. I am quit.
Seriously, fuck dip. We don't need it. We never did. It's all in our brains. It is a drug. We are in control of our brain. I just completed building my first house. When I was a dumbass dipper I never would have thought I could do this. Now I have the confidence like Rdad. We can do anything. Hell, I may be another Einstein, who knows, until we try. Got a weight problem? Don't fucking cry about it. Get in here, there are quitters here who run marathongs! No excuses, no reason is good enuff. We can do anything. We are KTC quitters, ODAAT and NAFAR, period
It's a slow but sure thing. My mind did not want to yield. 'Crazy' My body did dry heaves of past addict motions. Thoughts assaulted me, sleep took flight, anger reared its ugly head, all because I decided not to be a slave. 'finger point'
Nicotine and Drano have no power over me Today, just Today. Because this morning I went through the motions of posting roll, (cwoc) was already in the house, he was up before Drome. 'boob' Thoughts of freedom comforted me, serenity was the order of the morning, all because I posted roll when my feet hit the floor on day 1078. :)
If you're thinking of confronting your addiction to nicotine/poison Today, know that You really can be in control Today by posting roll, honoring Your word, helping others, waking and repeating.
Don't waste another day. This site was made for You, Today. 'zombie'
QLFEDD, ODAAT, NAFAR, period
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2014, 07:33:00 AM »
I gained 20 with my quit. I quit EDD. I lost 10 and kept 10. I'm okay with that. I don't exercise regularly. I am quit. I am happier with myself. I am quit. Self is happier too. LOL Self gets more exercise. I am quit.
Seriously, fuck dip. We don't need it. We never did. It's all in our brains. It is a drug. We are in control of our brain. I just completed building my first house. When I was a dumbass dipper I never would have thought I could do this. Now I have the confidence like Rdad. We can do anything. Hell, I may be another Einstein, who knows, until we try. Got a weight problem? Don't fucking cry about it. Get in here, there are quitters here who run marathongs! No excuses, no reason is good enuff. We can do anything. We are KTC quitters, ODAAT and NAFAR, period

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2014, 04:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Pinched
The quit life:
I have more time to learn and experience the world around me.
The world gets clearer with each passing day.
It is very easy to not dip because I posted roll Today and my word is good.
Integrity is mine. Honesty with myself and my family is mine.
Lying is not a thought anymore.
I missed a lot by being drunk on nicotine for so long. I cannot make up for the past, but I can live Today in the fullest way I know.
Thanksgiving is near. I am thankful for this site. (yes I am addicted to this site) It won't kill me. It won't steal from me. Every quitter here makes me stronger. Especially the ones who stay around.
If you are white-knucking your quit...keep quitting everyday. Just let it all go and lean into the fall. Close the door gently but securely. You are done, you are finished with the poison. Begin living your life, free. Learn to live with this world. It is all good.
Happy Thanksgiving Quitters.
Be well, be quit, behave.
That is solid gold right there. You are a model among quitters, thank you for being a pillar of this little community.
Thank you 30.
thanks quit brother.
A customer of mine told me today that his dad died a while back. He said they cut him open (not sure why) and he was black inside...smoked like a chimney most of his life. Big Tobacco must be really proud of killing their own customers. What a screwed up business model. So glad I posted roll Today.
Like Scowick always says:
1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems.
Quit on men. Burn the bridges and the pilings!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
The quit life:
I missed a lot by being drunk on nicotine for so long. I cannot make up for the past, but I can live Today in the fullest way I know.
Thanksgiving is near. I am thankful for this site. (yes I am addicted to this site) It won't kill me. It won't steal from me. Every quitter here makes me stronger. Especially the ones who stay around.
If you are white-knucking your quit...keep quitting everyday. Just let it all go and lean into the fall. Close the door gently but securely. You are done, you are finished with the poison. Begin living your life, free. Learn to live with this world. It is all good.
That is solid gold right there. You are a model among quitters, thank you for being a pillar of this little community.
Thank you 30.
thanks quit brother.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2014, 07:20:00 AM »
The quit life:
Thank you 30.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2014, 06:44:00 AM »
The quit life:
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2014, 06:29:00 AM »
The quit life:

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »
901 days. Sounds weird and awesome at the same time. We are all the same and yet we are all screwed up in different degrees and ways by the poison...LOL. It's all in our heads. It's where the damage was done, it's where the healing happens daily when we QLFEDD by posting roll, honoring our word, waking and repeating.
After all isn't that what we did when we put the poison in our mouths every day?
I'm for healing, quitting daily, learning about our common enemy, letting it all go and living as we are meant to live.
Did you hear that loud slam? That's you slamming the door on the poison when you posted roll Today! Just Today.
I quit Today with all of Sept '12 all of KTC. Freedom Today With All of You!
Any of you newbies thinking about caving? don't listen to the voices in your head. Instead, identify what they are. That is the addiction talking. When they get loud, get loud back. Get in here, call a brother, run around the house naked singing mary had a little lamb. Whatever it takes to dull the voices of addiction. They will subside, they can and will be controlled by You if you'll simply stick with this site. The KTC koolaid saved my life and can/will save yours. Never give up, never miss roll, always honor your word, wake and repeat. Cheers to you on this beautiful Veterans Day.
Holy shit 900+ days keep leading the pack!
Damn brother congrats on 900 and thank you so very much for being one of the guys to help educate us addicts. I am here because of people like you.

Thank you, P
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
901 days. Sounds weird and awesome at the same time. We are all the same and yet we are all screwed up in different degrees and ways by the poison...LOL. It's all in our heads. It's where the damage was done, it's where the healing happens daily when we QLFEDD by posting roll, honoring our word, waking and repeating.
After all isn't that what we did when we put the poison in our mouths every day?
I'm for healing, quitting daily, learning about our common enemy, letting it all go and living as we are meant to live.
Did you hear that loud slam? That's you slamming the door on the poison when you posted roll Today! Just Today.
Any of you newbies thinking about caving? don't listen to the voices in your head. Instead, identify what they are. That is the addiction talking. When they get loud, get loud back. Get in here, call a brother, run around the house naked singing mary had a little lamb. Whatever it takes to dull the voices of addiction. They will subside, they can and will be controlled by You if you'll simply stick with this site. The KTC koolaid saved my life and can/will save yours. Never give up, never miss roll, always honor your word, wake and repeat. Cheers to you on this beautiful Veterans Day.
Holy shit 900+ days keep leading the pack!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2014, 08:57:00 AM »

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2014, 04:26:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: AppleJack
You wanna learn something?... Read this!
What AJ says...
Again, when AJ and Doc post...Read it!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech