Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 10319 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #253 on: December 06, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
I'm quit with all of you. Thanks guys.

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: slug.go
Congrats on the fourth floor, you crazy motherfucker! 'oh yeah' 'na na' 'na na' 'boob' 'boob' 'worship' 'worship' 'worship' 'Cheers' 'Sing and Drink' 'nutkick' 'FU' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'band' 'wave' 'wave' 'wave' 'dance' 'dance' 'dance' 'party2' 'shots' 'shots'
Crazy Motherfucker is right. Way to be Mogul!
Good job Mogul. Stick around you crazy motherfucker.
Damn, this dude is catchin' up to me. I better quit faster! Congrats Mogul. You are the quitting dude!!!!
That's a whole lotta bling served up by Slug!

Congrats on the 400! Hope today your feet are on the ground and you celebrate somewhere fun! Thanks for all that you do.
My favorite intro ever.. Congrats on 400 man..

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2014, 05:23:00 PM »
Congrats on the fourth floor, you crazy motherfucker! 'oh yeah' 'na na' 'na na' 'boob' 'boob' 'worship' 'worship' 'worship' 'Cheers' 'Sing and Drink' 'nutkick' 'FU' 'BanDog' 'BanDog' 'band' 'wave' 'wave' 'wave' 'dance' 'dance' 'dance' 'party2' 'shots' 'shots'
Damn, this dude is catchin' up to me. I better quit faster! Congrats Mogul. You are the quitting dude!!!!
That's a whole lotta bling served up by Slug!

Congrats on the 400! Hope today your feet are on the ground and you celebrate somewhere fun! Thanks for all that you do.

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2014, 12:05:00 PM »
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2014, 11:40:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
« Reply #246 on: November 05, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Quote from: mogul,Nov
Moguls don't quit quitting either.

On my way to South Padre Island, spring break 1991. Buddy of mine chewing some mint snuff. don't remember which one. I asked for a bang and I bummed off of him for the rest of the trip. I remember times of Kodiak, Copenhagen, and most recently Husky Fine cut natural. 22 years now. Wow where has the time gone??? Like all of us, I wish I could go back 20 years and be smart, strong, and overall have ultimate control over my body and my life.

But, and it is a big but, here we are and I have quit and it isn't changing. My mind was made up on Halloween night and the next day I made it so. I'm done, the only thing that can conquer me now is death and my savior will take care of that part. I had to get to the point where I hated Husky. I hated it so bad that I would rather die than smell that shit again. I put 4 shots of tequila before me and 2 cans of Husky (opened but full). I took a shot of tequila, gently took the lid off the Husky, sniffed it and then buried my tongue in it. swished it around in my mouth until I gagged. rinsed with water. another shot of tequila. another face and tongue bury into the tin of Husky. Puked all over the sink. cussed at it, fought it, made the smell disgusting to my senses. So wild because I just two days ago relished in the sweet smell of it. did the other two shots of tequila and ate the remaining can of Husky. Puked for at least an hour.

I hurt, it hurt me bad. but it pissed me off that this shit has taken 22 years of my life and at least 30,000 dollars of my kids college education away from us. Never again. Never. I will die first.

Mogul.
man that's one fucked up way to quit, but if it works for you... well it's still fucked up. i hope you were also trying to quit tequila at the same time. whether or not you were, you just might have.
you no mogul man its still the most fucked up way i ever herd of to quit. keep on quittin bruther.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: mogul
And the support never ceases at KTC. I hope some new quitters see how much our brotherhood/ (sisters too) works. One year and not a one of you would let me cave. I'm humbled.
Boom goes the hammer.

Keep it up man.
Keep up the hard work! 365 is a great accomplishment.
Congrats from a quitter who was in South Padre in 1991.

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
And the support never ceases at KTC. I hope some new quitters see how much our brotherhood/ (sisters too) works. One year and not a one of you would let me cave. I'm humbled.
Boom goes the hammer.

Keep it up man.
Keep up the hard work! 365 is a great accomplishment.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
Boom goes the hammer.

Keep it up man.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2014, 01:37:00 PM »

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 614
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2014, 08:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Pinched

On my way to South Padre Island, spring break 1991. Buddy of mine chewing some mint snuff. don't remember which one. I asked for a bang and I bummed off of him for the rest of the trip. I remember times of Kodiak, Copenhagen, and most recently Husky Fine cut natural. 22 years now. Wow where has the time gone??? Like all of us, I wish I could go back 20 years and be smart, strong, and overall have ultimate control over my body and my life.

But, and it is a big but, here we are and I have quit and it isn't changing. My mind was made up on Halloween night and the next day I made it so. I'm done, the only thing that can conquer me now is death and my savior will take care of that part. I had to get to the point where I hated Husky. I hated it so bad that I would rather die than smell that shit again. I put 4 shots of tequila before me and 2 cans of Husky (opened but full). I took a shot of tequila, gently took the lid off the Husky, sniffed it and then buried my tongue in it. swished it around in my mouth until I gagged. rinsed with water. another shot of tequila. another face and tongue bury into the tin of Husky. Puked all over the sink. cussed at it, fought it, made the smell disgusting to my senses. So wild because I just two days ago relished in the sweet smell of it. did the other two shots of tequila and ate the remaining can of Husky. Puked for at least an hour.

I hurt, it hurt me bad. but it pissed me off that this shit has taken 22 years of my life and at least 30,000 dollars of my kids college education away from us. Never again. Never. I will die first.

Mogul.
I just wanted to remind everyone what this badass quitter did a year ago to initiate his quit.
Gratz Mogul!
Congrats Mogul on the year! Thank you for being such a great quit brother and inspiration.
Mogul, one year is a great start, betcha can do it again!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
This man needs a push to the top again. Hell of a quitter!!!! Congrats Mogul!!!
Congrats. Glad you did what you did because if you weren't here 246 days ago, I would probably still be a slave. Your quit ignited my quit. Congrats on a year.
Just awesome Mogul! Keep it going. Knowing your fighting in front of me is a huge comfort. Now I know what " Don't mess with Texas" means.
Congrats Mogul!! I always love when I see one of moguls post, hes always on point and a lot of times he has me laughing my ass off..

Proud to be quit with you today! And just be sure to keep an eye open when those wrestling shows run through town
Congrats Mogul!
Nice 1st lap, Mogul!
'drool' mess w Texas
its official you are a lapper
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #240 on: October 31, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40

Mogul.
I just wanted to remind everyone what this badass quitter did a year ago to initiate his quit.
Gratz Mogul!
Congrats Mogul on the year! Thank you for being such a great quit brother and inspiration.
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
Congrats. Glad you did what you did because if you weren't here 246 days ago, I would probably still be a slave. Your quit ignited my quit. Congrats on a year.
Just awesome Mogul! Keep it going. Knowing your fighting in front of me is a huge comfort. Now I know what " Don't mess with Texas" means.
Congrats Mogul!! I always love when I see one of moguls post, hes always on point and a lot of times he has me laughing my ass off..

Proud to be quit with you today! And just be sure to keep an eye open when those wrestling shows run through town
Congrats Mogul!
Nice 1st lap, Mogul!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #239 on: October 31, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!

Congrats Mogul!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech