Author Topic: Well... here we go!  (Read 724 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Well... here we go!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: Heregoesnuthin
23 here, been dipping for about 8 years. Tired of telling myself," I don't have to quit yet, I'm still young." But I know it'll only get harder to quit the longer I do dip. So here it goes, day 1. Wish me luck.
How is your quit going?
He musta run out of luck.

Hope you come back, but leave your luck at home. Come back with a huge quit dick instead.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 01:37:00 AM »
23 here, been dipping for about 8 years. Tired of telling myself," I don't have to quit yet, I'm still young." But I know it'll only get harder to quit the longer I do dip. So here it goes, day 1. Wish me luck.
How is your quit going?

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 11:31:00 PM »
Luck schmuck. Post roll. Make friends and get numbers. Please reach out to any of us on here I promise we will be here for you as long as you want the quit.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:41:00 PM »
Awesome decision! No luck here, we post Roll and get it done! Now we post early, every damn day! We quit 1day,1hour,1min,1 sec whatever it takes to get it done. Today we get it done and before you know it you will have the bitch by the throat. You are an addict just like the rest of us. That's why it's important you post your Roll early and honor your word, this shits so much easier with support! Quit on!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:35:00 PM »
I wish I had quit when I was 23. I am 49 and I didn't really quit until 85 days ago. Sure, I stopped many times but I never really quit.

This site does not operate on "luck", it operates on brotherhood and accountability. We promise not to use nicotine every day for the next 24 hours. We keep our promise and then we repeat the next day.

If you would like to quit with us and have access to brotherhood and accountability then you should post roll in the March 2016 group here.

topic/11424456/21/#new

The instructions are in the roll post. We post here every morning as soon as we can. Welcome to KTC!

Offline Heregoesnuthin

• Quit Date: 2015-11-28
  • Likes Given: 0
Well... here we go!
« on: November 28, 2015, 09:16:00 PM »