Author Topic: syndrome  (Read 80179 times)

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
Re: syndrome
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2018, 06:31:50 AM »
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 15:50

ok man you guys its bin to long sinse i posted any thing in this here thred and i bin thinkin how this site works out a lot. and gess what? i'm gonna prove usin the maths that it works. but man i got to use some hi power maths called 'mathamatical induckshun' to prove it.

theery: if you post up every day and keep your word, you will have a sucksessful quit.

proof: base case is n=1. if you post up day 1 today and keep your word your quit is sucksessful today.

induckshun part is n implys n+1. if your quit was sucksessful yesterday (or n) and you post up today and keep your word your quit is sucksessful yesterday+1 (or n+1) and thats today.

so what the maths show us is that if you got a sucksessful quit goin on and post up every day and keep your word you will continue to have a sucksessful quit. its not just a theery we have round here. its a MATHAMATICS FACT.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2018, 06:30:54 AM »
Posted: 31 Mar 2011, 07:53

hay man you guys whats up? man i gotta bitch bout some thing and that some thing is vendin mashines. how comes they cant make change wile they roll out your food or drink? i mean evin the dummist cumputer shood be able to do 2 simpel things at the same time. but not in the vendin mashines. fuck no. heres your drink and like 10 seconds later you get change.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2018, 06:30:24 AM »
Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 19:49

So you guy its bin a long time sense i posted up in this here thread so i got out me spell checkers and dissected to post up. First off man sum a the new guys need the hi quality stuff in my threads so you new guys and gals reed threw this cause theirs lots i learned over 2 years here. Second and more impotent i want a take some time to do some stereotypes and man I'm talking bout drivers. So here goes

that dude whats driving like 65 in the passing lane when the speed limits 70 and wont get over no how? he's driving a Asian car and its probably a Honda. dick head.

that dude what had his tern single on for the last 5 miles? Buick. get that herein aide checked up grampus.

that dude in the slow lane driving 10 below the speed limits? ether a link-in or Mercury. and he's probably got a hat on. or some buddy's gram-ma looking tween the steering wheel and dash bored.

that dick what changes lanes every 40 feet and tale gating every buddy. Germany sports car. hope you got good insurance man cause I'll sue your ass when you rear end me.

that dude in the jeep grand Cherokee. not a dude. its a chick. 30-45 with kids.

so man you guys can ad to the list if you want. and man if i described you up there then i probably cussed you out in the last week.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2018, 06:29:13 AM »
Posted: 31 Jan 2011, 15:53

hay man you guys its all most here. yep the storm of the sentry of the month. were gonna get snow up to are eye balls or anuff ice to make margareetas for the world for the next ten yeers! OMG!!!!1!! runs for the hills!! o noes!! well man you guys no i got no rispect for them wether dudes. they think they look like ron jeramy or somethin when they reely got itty bitty rice dicks. so man if i go out and by gas for my snow blower man and i dont get like a foot a snow i'm gonna go out and get a pichfork and torch an go visit some wether dudes. cause there as bad as the dam gummint with there code ornage!! omg terrerists are comin to eet your babys!!!

and man wile i'm here whats up with boxer breefs? wtf? just pick one. and man why does joe boxer evin make breefs? did they miss the boxer part a the name?

i think i'm turnin in to a crochity old man. so you kids get the fuck off my lawn!!!1!!

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2018, 06:28:46 AM »
Posted: 14 Jan 2011, 07:55

hay man you guys theres been a lot a new faces round here and man i feel like were forgettin one thing when we wellcome them on bored here. so man lets try to remind em that them first days is ruff. so they shood come out here to bitch and shit and not take it out on there famlys. but man its ok to take it out on that one doosh bag at work. and reely thats why stayin close is importint.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2018, 06:27:51 AM »
Posted: 10 Dec 2010, 08:43

hay man you guys i got some bad news. for all you whats follwed this here thred you no bout my buddy Bob and the inforcement offiser guy. well man there wont be no more stories cause man old Bob retired with his old lady and they up and moved down to Gorgia.

ok but reely i came here to bitch cause man we got are first rush hour snow today. now man i live up in Mishigin and we get the snow evry yeer. but man these ass clowns round here get out there this mornin like they never seen snow afore and drive like 30 miles a hour on the free ways man. and evry yeer its the same shit. i meen its bad nuff that they drive like 50 when evers the wether changes. its like omg it rainin! i gots to go slow! or omg theres a big glowin ball in the sky! i gots to go slow! but man give em 3 days a sunshine and they tale gate your ass at 80 in a 55. fuckin bunch a retards. that rite. if you lernd to drive in Mishigin chanses are your a fuckin retard.

ok i feel better now.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2018, 06:26:26 AM »
Posted: 18 Nov 2010, 07:36

hay man you guys you no what? i reely miss that man show. the one with jimmy and adam. not the peace a shit they tried to do with rogin and that other ass clown.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2018, 06:25:15 AM »
Posted: 12 Nov 2010, 08:56

Reflections on the past 2 years.

Just over two years ago, I was getting ready to do the annual enrollment for benefits, and I noticed that the company was going to charge $50/month more for people who use tobacco. That's real money, and coupled with the $100+/month I was pissing away on Cope, I decided it was time for a change. I've tried to quit before. I've used the patch. I've used Smokey Mountain and Oregon Mint snuff. And I've failed. So I jumped on the internet in the hopes of finding something, anything that would help me quit. Among the things I found was this site. I lurked for a while, trying to find the magic trick to quit. I couldn't find it. Honestly, I almost didn't even register on this site. I mean how could posting to an anonymous internet forum be any better than medical science (the patch or gum) or doing it on my own? How fucking queer is that? But I joined any way, determined to give it my best shot. Like I said back when I had that first dip dream, if I caved, I could disappear into the vapors of the internet and never come back. My posting style (for the most part) has been predicated on looking at the brighter side of things for the most part. I don't think some of the vets thought I was serious about quitting. But I found brothers in arms with my Feb '09 quit group.

What's worked for me, and why I think it has. (and it may or may not work for you)
First and foremost was posting roll. I've already said I thought it was absurd, when I started. But posting with some of those guys made me feel like I'd be the biggest pussy in the world to cave. HDFIREDAWG was in fucking IRAQ and trying to quit with us. He couldn't post every day, but did when he could. The dude was getting his ass shot at, and trying to quit. Fuck if I was worried about being shot at, IEDs and car bombs, the last thing I'd be worried about is the bitch killing me! Yet here he was, quitting with the rest of us. No way was I going to fucking cave! After hitting the hall, I found other brothers with similar interests the EEC and posting up with those guys is just like an extension of posting roll. Stay in touch and support each other.

Second was addressing the addiction: the true chemical addiction to nicotine. As mentioned, I'd tried the patch. But as soon as the patch was gone, so was my quit. Ask any brother here, and they'll tell you the reason is obvious. The patch is just another delivery system. You've traded dip delivery for patch, but the addiction is still fed. Quit the patch, feel like shit, and BOOM! back to dip, because it makes you feel better. Well that cycle isn't going to work, but I didn't understand what it was doing, because I didn't understand the fog, the funk, or whatever you want to call it was part of the healing process, and I was destroying it after each cycle. Part two was understanding that the addiction NEVER GOES AWAY. Every day is a fight, and stress has caused a good number of quitters to cave. Then there are the true bad ass quitters, the ones we look to and say, "I want to be that tough every fucking day!" I don't even know how often she comes around these days, but I want to say, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU NICKIE for every story you've shared.

Third was the oral fixation: I'm not a fan of the fake stuff, because it always lead me back to Cope when I couldn't find the fake stuff. I needed something different, and anyone who has followed this thread can tell you what I found - atomic fire balls. I could buy them in bulk and cheaply. I couldn't pack them in my lip, and I could only take so many, and they killed the taste of anything I put in my mouth (so I didn't desire anything else in there.) I still throw one in every now and again. I rarely chew gum for the simple reason is that I still find myself packing it. Yes, even after 2 years.

I'm going to tell you right now that even after the hall it isn't always easy. I've had days where I've thought, "I could have just one." when I damn well know I can't. I've used the tools I picked up here or inertia (or the inability to get off my ass) to fight through and say, "NO FUCKING WAY AM I TURNING MY LIFE BACK OVER TO TOBACCO!" If you've been around for more than a few months, you've probably seen a long time quitter cave. This is a fight for life, and I'm going to fight it every day for the rest of my life! Now who's fucking with me!

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2018, 06:23:56 AM »
Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 19:52

hay man you guys gess what? man i took my dotter to skatin to nite and there was this chairaty game gone on and man old grandpappy time hisself that chris chellios guy was there sellin his chili and sinin ottografs for the kids (and $10). and man this is one time i dint bring my phone with the camra in it with me.  oh wells.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2018, 06:23:25 AM »
Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 07:36

hay man you guys gess what? the story atween bob and the inforsement offiser aint over! man if you don't no bout that you shood reed more a this thred first.

i bin out a the pool for a cupple a months so i kinda mist this afore. bob and loyer dave were back to fitin with the city agin yesterday. ok so the city dissides they wanna redo the street where bobs drive way is by makin it bigger - and they did this yeers ago so it aint new. well when they did it they shaved off like 10 feet a bobs drive way. so what they did was put in a sement parkin spot next to bobs drive way and they did it for all the peeple on the street to. well bob used that spot to gess waht? PARK HIS FOOKIN CAR! ammagine that - parkin on a parkin area.

well man the inforsement offiser dissides he's gonna tickit bob for parkin there more then 48 hours. callin it a public rite a way. you no bob and loyer dave aint gonna let that dickhed get aways with that so man yesterday was there day in cort. i dont got much detales but the law says you cant leave a car more then 48 hours for the perpiss of storige. well loyer dave looks up what storige is for cars. terns out its in storige if it aint got plates or insurince. well bobs got both. so loyer dave asks the inforsement guy how he dissided bobs car was in storige. well dickhed says it was there 48 hours. and man they argue bout whats storige and dickhed says it dont matter cause it was 48 hours. well loyer dave is pritty smart evin for a flamin libral so he says if they ment 48 hours whne they rote the law, then how comes they say storige in the law?

man then they go on bout whats public rite a way cause bobs car is blockin it. so now a drive wya is public rite a way? dickhed says it is. so man i cood park my car in your drive way? evin if i block you in? well now dickheds in a corner. and there case is fallin a part.

the city loyer says off the record he cood rite a rite a law bout it but loyer dave says he cant cause a some thing in the constatushun where you cant rite a law aginst one person.

oh yeah and the corts bailif use to be on the city counsle. he says if he new what a dick the inforsement offiser was he wood a fired his ass when he was on the counsle.

and one final thot that aint related to any a this. i think those little window stickers what show dad,mom,kids,dog,cat are fookin stoopid.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 06:22:25 AM »
Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 07:38

hay man you guys i dont no if this is linkt here but man you no that tony gwinns got the cancer. well the story i red is at this here link. now man i seen to things what cot my eyes.
Gwynn said he thought the cancer was most likely related to his use of chewing tobacco throughout his career.
and
Gwynn told the Union-Tribune he had purposely held off going public about the procedures and was successful thanks to recurring back trouble.
now man WHY THE FUCK WOOD YOU NOT TELL PEEPLE THAT THIS SHIT KILLS, IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK? i use to like tony gwinn man but he shamed hisself in my mind by not comin out in public and tellin the kids not to do this shit.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 06:20:26 AM »
Posted: 02 Aug 2010, 07:39

hay man you guys some a you guys all reddy this is my race recap. but for some a you guys what aint red my thred wellcome. ok so me and irenman dave just did that steel head race whats a haff iren man. for those who aint familier with it we race over 70 miles by swimmin bikin and runnin. man dave will tell you if i lie bout any part a the corse cause he was there to.

ok first let me start of with friday cause thats when we got to check in. the line was long. now my other 2 races had like 200 peeple in um. this one has got like 200 in my age groop. well any ways it takes me like a haff hour to get thru the line. and just after i get all my stuff i give dave a call. man he coodn't have bin more than like 50 peeple in front a me cause he was still in the expos area. so man we grab some a the free pastas together and talk a bit. well mrs. irenman who i'll call wilma cause i cant spell winnyfred and anyways its atween her and dave if i use her reel name and i no she reeds the site here some times. so hi wilma ;) any ways wilma is out waitin for dave and shes got the newist irenman eddishun. man its so cool to go the irenman race and poop your pants and have evry buddy think its cute. well i tell um that its gonna storm. not cause i herd the wether but cause it storms afore evry race i do. well man we gotta get are bikes checked in and we hed are diffrent directshuns.

saterday - now first off let me say it dint storm all nite but it did rain. and it was still rainin when i got there at a qwarter a six. and i had to get all my shit out a the car in the rain. and i lug it to the shutle bus to the start. well i start organizin my stuff at the tranzishun area and you no what? i left my race number back at the car. well man my wet soot is haff on so i leeve it that way and run like a haff mile to the bus to go back to the parkin lot. man let me tell you some thing else its reely hard to put on a wet wet soot. any ways i get my race number out a the car and my perpetum sports drink what i all so for got and hi tail it back to the bus. well man as i get back to my stuff there kickin evry buddy out a the tranzishun area so i only got time to throw my stuff in the bag. then we got to make a mile long walk down the beech to the start a the swim race. and its still rainin so first all my shit is gettin soked and seckind its reel hard to put the wet soot the rest a the way on. and you no what else? i new it was gonna rain on a count a i forgot to bring my nip gards.

swim - well man we start in waves and my wave is like 40 minits afore dave so i got a good hed start. man the lake is smoother then i esspect baby irenmans but is if i rememember babys buts. and the swim is grate! man i pr'd the swim by like 5 minits and cot some a the wave what started 7 minits in front a me! well man runnin thru 100 yards a sand sucks. so i dint. i saved my energys for the rest a the race.

t1 - thats the tranzishun for those a you what dont no. well i all reddy said i just thru my shit in the bag. i dint have time to atach my number to my race belt. so i start lookin for my belt. i cant find it! i look evry ware 3 times or more! i left the fuckin thing in the car! so man i take my water belt and us it to hold the number. but man it was like 10 minits in t1.

bike - it starts out ok a erly uphill and it feels pritty good. it looks like we did a lot a up hills and some down and i'm flyin. i get neer 20 miles in the first hour. i'm thinkin pr on the bike to. then man just afore the middle a the bike some fuck wad puts a san fran sisco hill in michigan! i hit the hill cruzin a long mindin my own bisness. then bam! next thing i no i'm in my lowist geer standin in my pedels and doin all a 6 miles per our! and diein to! man i bet they don't evin let trucks on that hill cause they coodn't make it up and cood dam well kill some buddy goin down it. well man it starts to be a lot more up hills and and in to the wind but i still hit over 37 miles in 2 hours. well man it gets evin harder after that. some ware bouts mile 47 i here a familyer voice callin my name and irenman dave zips rite by me like i'm standing there changin a flat or somethin. and rite after that theres a seckind san fran sisco hill. now this is on a rode we went the other way on and i'm thinkin i don't rememember goin down this hill cause it seems to long. well man i musta forgot cause i did hit like 30 some mile per our at one time. any ways i disside to cruze in from there and save some energy for the run. i finished in 3+ hours. if i pr'd it wasn't by much.

t2 - much better tho i still never got all the sand off a my feet.

run. - now i wish i had my nip gards. my shirt is soked and rubbin. well the first haff mile aint to bad. then man i make a corner and fuck if it aint anuther one a them frisco hills. only this one aint as long. and theres some shade. but evin then it broke my speerit compleetly. then at bout mile 2 we start a 5 and a haff mile loop to do twice afore goin back down to the finish. well man i liked the fire departmint cause the put a big sprayer out there. only it soked my shoes what wasn't so good. any ways this loop has next to no shade. maybe 500 yards if you count both loops. well man its my lucky day. atween miles 4 and 5 is a hill i cood handel if i wasn't ded all reddy. but man i was so dave goes flyin by on his seckind loop. man we got a hi five in and i saoid id be at the finish in bout a hour and a haff. boy was i rong. cause you no whats comein rite? yeah anuther frisco hill. now man you gotta rememember i live in flat land. man kansis looks hilly compard to ware i live. theres anuther quitterer what lives here to and may be he'll tell you how flat. but evin tho i live in flat land i no when a hill is goin strate up. and this hill is goin strate up! i meen no buddy is runnin up this thing. man its just a long line a us trudjin up this hill. with no shade. sun beatin down on the assfalt. well man bout mile 7 i start gettin fresher so i get to rollin better but man that hill comes up just after mile 10 and kills me agin. well man i finely get to the last ade stashun of the race and some girl says its all down hill. well man she's liein and i told her to look up the road and splain to me what down is. any ways i look at my watch as i hit the top a the big hill goin down to the finish line and i got under 10 minits to brake 7 hours. so i suck it up and bust ass and theres still some up hills but fuck it. well i get into the finishin strate and pull my number out a my belt so they can see it for pickshurs. well man i make the corner and hit the timin mat and stop my watch reddy to die. well man i dont no who the funny guys is what thot havin timin mats 20 yards afore the finish wood be a good joke but man i wanna beet the shit out a him. cause then peeple start yellin 'don't stop!' and pointin at the reel finish line! man so i think that made me just over 7 hours. i dint check the offishul times.

and i gess it aint all bad cause even tho atween my but cheeks was a bit sore i dint rub my nips off. and man i'm consistint cause all a my races are prolly 10 minits diffrent.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 06:19:31 AM »
Posted: 09 Jul 2010, 07:40

so man i no you guys all herd bout this queen james guy what resently made hisself public enamy #2 in cleveland. so man i was reedin one a the cleveland blogs yesterday and one a they guys says somethin that reely sticks to me.

a true champion doesn't chase championships, they bring championships.

man how true is that? man i think bout guys like stevie y or mark messyay in hockey or even like drew breeze in football. man i never herd them say "i'm gonna play here cause it's my best chanse to win a championship" thats for front runners like maryon hossa or any free agnet whats sines with the yankers or labran james.

hay man that also makes me wonder does that make him dwane wades catcher?

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 06:18:42 AM »
Posted: 01 Jul 2010, 07:58

hay man you guys gess what? we were just walkin out a the y after swimmin and loyer Dave starts packin a fatty. man i had no idea. so man i'm in a quandery here. i'm sher we cood help loyer Dave quit if he evin wants to but man i don't no if hes gonna get mad cause i'm tellin bout his big cort case.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 06:17:56 AM »
Posted: 11 Jun 2010, 07:33

hay man you guys the story atween Bob and the sity code inforser aint over.

the guy must a bin pissed bout loosin in court. cause he's back to buggin Bob. now rememember they moved the fire hiderent in front a Bob's house to start it all rite? well man when they did that they took away Bob's parkin on the street. Well man Bob's bin parkin acrost the street at a office lot and the guy what owns it is cool with it. but mister dickhead inforser guy says they got a be moved every 48 hours or else. yeah he's hasselin him bout parkin ON PRIVITE PROPERTY WITH PERMISSHUN. Well man loyer Dave is tellin the sity to put a coller on this guy or there gonna get sued and the sity's all reddy broke. that's all i got to day.