Author Topic: syndrome  (Read 77467 times)

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 631
Re: syndrome
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 06:17:03 AM »
Posted: 07 Jun 2010, 07:08

OK you guys I busted out my spell checkers for this here race summary from June 6, 2010. But afore I get to the race I got to explain the back ground.

June 5. I wake up like any other day. Soon I got to crap. 10 minutes later I got to crap some mores. Another 20 minutes later I’m crapping again. You see ware I’m going? 6 times afore noon I crept. Man I was totally afeard to eat any thing cause it wood make me crap again. So man all I had was protean shakes all day. Well man I get to bed reel nice and early now. But I’m watching a DVD a that alias show. I tell you that Jennifer garner is hot man! Any ways I doze off round 10 witch is way earlier than last year cause the wings and penguins were playing last year and I was so jacked up after that I dint get to sleep till way late. Bout 11 I here the Mrs. come in saying “what should we do?” and I’m like “Huh? What?” she tells me there’s tornado warnings out and she’s got the whether guy on the TV showing storms cross the hole state. Reel big time storms to. So in the interest of getting some sleep we decide to get the kids and camp out in the basements. Well man the TV guy says there’s lots a wind and lots a folks losing power but by 3 it otter pass by. Well man now I’m fared were going to lose the power and I wont wake up for my race. So a course I cant sleep for shit.

June 6. bout 4:30 I crawl out a bed and head to the race. Well man over night the storm bowled over trees on the running coarse. So man they got to change that up. And the balloons they use to mark the swim coarse are half gone. And this is even more fooked up – the beech is like 50 feet longer than it use to be and them little white and orange things what mark the usual swim area are in nee deep water. So man they got a reset the swim coarse to. But the good news is man the sheriff says that the bike coarse is ok. All the tents they had up bowled away to. Who no’s may be there in the lake now. Plus the transition area all the fences got bowled away to. And they cant set new ones up cause the winds still like 20 or 25 mph.

Any ways we start half a hour late on a count a all this. Now this year the wind switched directions so the lake is like glass but for some reason I start getting cramps in my calf’s in the swim. Well with the beech moved I can stand and stretch it from time to time but it costs me may be 5 minutes. I decided afore the race that I was going to go bike shorts the hole way with some under armor stuff underneath. So man my transitions way faster this time. On the bike and into the wind. Last year I finished into the wind this year started that way. There were points where I was busting my ass to make 10 mph. So man at the end when I had the wind I just dint feel like going as hard as I could. Bout half way thru the bike part it started raining to. So to recap: 20 mph winds, rain, and bout 62 degrees. It sucked. I think I was behind last years pace at transition 2 but I saved time again by not having to change much. Now remember what I said bout calve cramps? Well they came back big time in the run. But I still managed to cut time off a my run from last year and 8 minutes off the over all time. But man I ain’t happy at all bout that time. So I’m hopping its better when I do the next one witch should be the whirl pool one.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 06:16:06 AM »
Posted: 27 May 2010, 08:22

hay man you guys i gotta tell you bout this weerd dream what i had last nite.

now man some a you guys dont no it but i'm doin a triathalon here in just over a week. well last year i did it to. and i took reel good care to pack all my geer up the nite afore the race. essept you no what? i forgot a pack my bike helmit. and man they dont let you race with no helmit. so i had a by one from the seller down there at the race.

well man in my dream i'm all reddy to start the race by the lake warin my wet suit. and some chick i dont evin no comes up to me and asks if i rememberd my bike helmit this yeer. oh shit man i forgot my helmit agin!!! well man i did it better this yeer cause not only did i forgot my helmit. i forgot my bikin shoos, my bikin shorts, my runnin shorts and i brot no shirts at alll! well i by a helmit agin. but the shoos are a problum cause i got itty bitty pedels on my bike. and i got a run and bike in my swim suit. and finely i got a use duck tape to keep my race number on me.

man fortshunally i woke up afore they had a rip the duck tape off a me.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 06:15:28 AM »
Posted: 21 May 2010, 08:50

hay man you guys you no what today - may 21 is? no its not some big anaversry for me. its nashunal ride your bike to work day. and you no what? i did. but that ain't all that importint. i can't ride in my work close can i? so i had a find a bag or back pack or somethin to cary may work close in. so man i pack up my wallit, close, some b.o.-derint and a wahs cloth so's i don't stink all day. well man i get in to work and start gettin drest and as i'm unpakin the back i see a old tin a pouchis. now man i din't reely use pouchis and i take a closser look and there mint pouchis form that origin mint snuff compny. well man when i came in to here i did my quit with them tomic fire bals and not fake stuff. so man i don't even no how old this shit is cause it has to be from a faild quit. i'm gessin there like 3 yeers old. they may even be still good. i dont want a no. i aint gonna use um cause man that's just a step closser to cavin for me. may be i shood drop um in a water bottel and make mint tee. man its amazin how long some stashis of shit stay hiddin.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 06:14:53 AM »
Posted: 26 Mar 2010, 07:55

ok you guys i talked to bob this mornin at the pool. man he says it was a grate day in cort for the littel guy!

first of the judge man told the city that the berm bob bilt wasn't no obstruckshun and threw out that arguement then it got good.

now man when i was growin up we called that strip a grass atween the road and side walk the devil strip some fokes call it the tree lawn but man what ever you call it the city was clamin that they cood tell bob what to do on it. well the judge man told the city that they had 40 years a lettin peeple do what ever they want in the devil strip plantin trees and what not so they reely cant all a sudden disside that they were takin control. they set the pressidents by not hasslin no body else so they gotta live with it. now get out and leave bob the hell a lone!

man so theres hope in this country cause some times the corts get it rite!

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 06:14:15 AM »
Posted: 25 Mar 2010, 08:18

hay man you guys i no your all interested in the fight with the city hall cause wednesday was Bobs day back in court. got my smell checker to day so don't bitch. any ways i was going to have a full report to day but man i got the rug berm playing the socker last night and dissuaded not to hit the pool this am.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 06:13:46 AM »
Posted: 10 Mar 2010, 07:16

hay man I got my spell checker going to day!!!!1! any ways no new news from the fight with city hall. I want to tell you about this business school what was running radio adds saying you were going to be working 97,000 days. man that seems like allot so i got out my calculator. man if you work 300 days a year that means you got to work over 320 years! serious who wants to go to a business collage that aint good at the math? they kind a fixed it now. now they only want you to work 11,000 days. still man if you work 5 days a week thats 260 days a year so man throw in 10 holidays and vacations and sick days and call it 250 you still got to work 44 years! Man if I'm going to business collage its so I can retire early.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2018, 06:12:26 AM »
Posted: 05 Mar 2010, 08:38

Ok man i no you guys are itchin to here whats goin on. First i gotta poligize for not havin my spell checker to day.

So the hering was wensday morinin but man the judge is gonna take 3 weeks to make his rulin. so any ways i was talkin at are wensday mornig swim with Bob and Dave. Well man Dave aspected the city turny to drop the case once he sees Bobs got a turny. Good news for us tho cause he dint or the story wood be over right now.

Well man it was like a reel trial and loyer Dave was basicly settin out to show the ordanince was not cleer. So he get the city ordanince offiser on the stand and i dont no his nambe but lets call him Dick. Ok man for the arguein I'll rite it kinda like a play. I got it secind hand so its not reel quotes but its close anuff.

Dan: Dick can you show the cort ware in the ordaninces it tells you what a obstruction is.
Dick: I'm not sure but may be its in the zonin code.
Dan: did you site him under the zonin code?
Dick: Nope.
Dan: Then we aint talkin bout the zonin code. Did you look thru the ordaninces wile you were gettin reddy for this case?
Dick: Yep.
Dan: But you dint find it?
Dick: Nope
Dan: Now how's Bob apposed to no what obstruction means?
Dick: I looked in a dickshunary.
Dan: What did you find?
Dick: Its not reel cleer.

<< notice how Dick just made part a Dans case for him. now at this point Dick changes his arguement >>

Dick: But we were worryed that he was going to bild a bigger obstruction if he wasnt stopped.
Dan: so reely what your sayin is that rite now it aint reely a obstruction but your thinkin he mite bild a bigger one if you dint stop him now?
Dick: Yep
Dan: so you sited him for not brakin the law cause he mite later? why not site me for speedin now cause i mite later?
Dick: Uh...

<< now Dicks gotta change his arguement agin >>

Dick: Hay man its city property so hes gotta do waht we say!
Dan: did yiou look at the deeds for the sub davision?
Dick: Yep
Dan: and whats it say?
Dick: They gave the streets to the city.
Dan: Nope. Your wrong. The granters of the deed sayed they were makin the street availabel to the city for public use. but if its all bull dozed down evrything goes back to the granters.

<< Dan gets a little dig at Dick here >>

Dan: now your honer sir we no the city has some intrist in the eesments. like its in both the city and the owners intrist for sidewalks to be clear. I no cause this man (Dick) sited me for not shovein after the snow fall. (some body sayed Dick was smilein and noddin as he sayed this) I cood ask how many other peeple he sited for the same thing but that aint the point here. we got more then one point.

one - the city cant bully peeple in to payin fines with out do prosess like what Dick does
to - the ordanince doesn't cleerly difine obstruction and
three - the city aint got the rite to site peeple for what they mite do.

Well man the judge he looked at the city turny and sayed he'll rule in 3 weeks but his rulin wood be based on the condition of thing when Dick rote the tickit not what it mite or mite not look like in 3 yeers.

Now I think it looks pritty good for Bob. But Dave says some times judges side with the city cause they usully under stand the code better. Even with that he thinks they got a winner.

So man when the judge rules i'll up date things.

Sorry agin bout the spell checker.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 06:11:09 AM »
Posted: 09 Feb 2010, 07:44

Hay man you guys I got a couple a up dates. First I got me a spell checker so all you fucking whiners can reed better.

But more important like Dave the lawyer got sited by the city for not shoving his side walk. He had the bronchitis so he couldn’t do it but man I don’t think they gave him 24 ours nether.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 06:10:18 AM »
Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 13:54

hay man yiou guys i gotta tell you bout a fitin sity hall story. theres these guy i swim with in the mornins. well bobs reely got the fite with sity hall and dave is a corprit loyer whose helpin bob pro boner. they bin swimmin to gether for bout 40 some years now and they both live over to riverside. well man they got this mayer over there what thinks hes king or sumthin cause he keeps gettin relected. reely its cause the mayers job pays like a hundert bucks a munth and no body runs aginst him. king mayer and the fire cheef are buddys what wanna have kids to gether or somethin to.

so any ways this story starts a cupple a yeers back when the mayer closes the ally by bobs house. well man whne they close the ally the fire cheef says they gotta move a hiderent from the ally over to the eezmint in front a bobs house. i gotta tell you that riverside is a old 1950s subberb so man all the houses are reel close to gether and they only gots one car garages and reel short drive ways. movin that hiderent in front a bobs meens he cant park on the street no more. so he asks um to move it to the corner sos he can park. man they dont wanna work with him on it. well bob says "fuck it the allys closed so i can park there." but then king mayer says "no you cant cause its a street." bob says "if its a fuckin street then leeve the hiderent there." well he dont get any ware with king mayer so he gos to sity counsul what pissis off king mayer more. finely the disside it aint a street so they block it off and bob cant park there any way. they got a law in riverside what says you cant keep your trash cans out ware you can see um from the street. well like i sayd bobs got a 1 car garage and its pritty crouded in there so he dissides to keep the cans out back ware you can see um from the ally. but man the allys closed so you cant see um from a street. but king mayer he’s a dick and he has the cops site bob for it. now thats the histry betwene bob and king mayer.

so last yeer bob gets tired a lookin at the hiderent and dissides to put up a hege row sos he dont hafta look at it no more. well the fire cheef what wants to have kids with king mayer dissides to get pissy and says the hege has gotta go. bob says "no fuckin way." and a hole new pissin mach follows. it ends with the cops comin out to site him agin. bob starts talkin to dave bout it and well dave don’t like king mayer 1 bit so he says lets fite it. wow man i gotta tell you bout loyer dayve. man that guy is the kind a guy what just dont like to loose. even when hes dog tired in the pool he wont let no body beet him. well loyer dave asks for a jurry trail man. thne he files a foya request for all the siteashuns they gave out for blockin fire hiderents ever. terns out there are only 5 more. next man they go out and take pickshurs of all the hiderents around riverside with speshul care to get ones what have like skool crossin sines blockin acksess to the hiderents. there blowin those up reel big for the trial.

the trials next munth and if i can take the day off a work im gonna.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2018, 06:09:42 AM »
Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 07:47

hay man you guys i got a story i'm gonna rite reel soon and i wanted a find my thred so i just bumped it up sows i cood find it eezy like. so man wile your waitin if you aint red my thred you can start.

i thnik i'm gonna get my bruther to ehlp me rite a first annuversry of my hof later this munth.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »
Posted: 30 Jun 2009, 07:42

hey man some a you new guys are comin up on your firts holiday dip free. so make your plans now. man wee bin thru it to so reed lots a stuff here - like all the pages in my intro here. reed some hof stuff to. my bruther rote myne for me.

but man thats not why i'm ritin to dya. i tell you guys my hof is like over a hunnert days ahind me, and you no what? man the last to nites i bin havin dip dreems agin. man one was bad anuff that i thot i caved. man even when i woke up it feelt like i had the shit in my mouth. which a corse wood be false cause i'm smart anuff to not by the shit any more. so what im tellin you guys who mite not beleeve it yet is this - nic is a nasty bitch and it dont matter how many days you go she still wants you back. your an addickt and i'm an addickt and every day the fite goes on. you dont beleeve it and you mite just end up in the hall a shame and thats the trueth.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 06:08:33 AM »
man i started copyin the stuff diffrint so the formats gonna change a bit.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 06:07:07 AM »
07 Jun 2009, 19:56 #50
hey man you guys if you din't no i did a haff iren man triathalon today. so rather then just share it with the sickos what post in that thred i dissided to share it with all a ya.

so man the larm gose off at 5 just like i planed and i hed to micky d's for some hot cakes for energys. well man the first thing i see is litenin. man i busted my but trainin for this it better not get stromed out i tell you. well after eetin my cakes i gotta finish loadin the car and got pert neer everythin. well by this time the storms in full forse comin outta the sowth west like they useually do. well the racin is bout 25 miles south a heer so i start hopin. well woodn't you no it. bout 15 miles down the road it' sbone dry and the suns a risin.

well i get to the race bout a hour afore it starts but you no waht? remember i said i had pert neer everythin? well i forgot my bike helmit and man they don't let no body race with uot a helmit. and man i'm pressin a hour to go back to home. well lucky me theres a bike shop there and i can shell out $40 bucks for a new helmit. then you no what? it starts to storm. but the guy at the mike says don't wrory cause its gonna blow over in 15 minits. but that meens we start like a haff hour late.

ok so we get reddy to start and you no what? that storm what went over are heds is now kickin up waves like 4 footers on the lake cause its onloly 5 or 6 feet deep. well man i bin in the pool a lot so the swimmin don't bother me. only gess what? i lerned that i cant swim in a strate line with out a line at the bottom. so man my 1.2 miles swim was like closer to 1.6 miles with all taht zigzagin i was doin. but man i still got out in 46 minits wahts a pritty good time. then its on to tranzishun ware i take almost 10 minits cause im kinda beet.

out on the bike corse its like a lolypop cause it goes out then round a sirkel 3 times an back. only the stick is kinda like a saw blade. and its 56 miles to. well man i start cruzin rite good but i no i gotta save some enrgy to run later. well i was goin good cause the wind was at my behind. not much to say bout the bike but man i saw won guy bite it good. he was bout 100 yards afront a me anserin natshurs call from his bike when he drifted off the rode and tryed to corect out went his weels man. sereus rode rash there! well it was good cause it was neer a ade stashun. but man i dont no if he finisht or not. any way like i says i had a tale wind goin out the lolypop man and you no what that meens. hed wind for the last 10 miles. it sucked. it sucked big donky dick. well i fininisht in 3 ours and 11 minits whats bout 1 minits faster than i thot goin in. well by this time im beet to hell. agin its bout 6 minits in tranzishun.

i start runnin an my legs just go all nansy raygun on me an just say no. and now the suns comin out and its hot and humid from the rain. well i got no gas in the tank aside from the 8 gells i alredy sucked down. thats bout 800 calerys man. well my calery couneter says i burnt bout 5500 to day. any way im forsed to walk-run for 13 miles and it takes me bout to and a haff ours. i dont no how they all added up to six ours and 50 minits but thats what it was. now im goin to bed and i aint gion to work tomorow.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 06:06:28 AM »
27 May 2009, 07:23 #49
hey man you guys i gotta tell you bout my trip to the dentist man. but first let me tell all the new quitterers what don't no bout my thred. you new guys shood reed this thred cause theres som ereely good stuff in it. sept wear that loot guy posted cause i think he likes men. any how you can may be lern how i delt with stuff in my quit.

you guys i finely went to the dentist for the first time since my quit. now man i wish the higenist was hotter but at leest the reel cranky no-it-all won quit. i did not like her at all man. but any way this higenist nos i was a dipper and you remember my wife spoilt the suprize that i was quit. any ways she goes in for her inspecshun and makes a reel point to say she sees i'm quit. then she says she sees i aint stpoped chewin complete like cause i'm chewin on my tonge. she says its full a calusis so may be i shood get some gum or somethin. well man may be i'll get a nuther stash a atomic fire balls cause they workt afore.

hey man i tell you what eles. man that game 7 atween the wings and ducks was a tester man. cause i prolly wood a gone threw a hole can durring the game if i wasnt quit. so man a nuther trigger is down. next up is my out door socker seesin what starts the wedsday after my tri.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 06:06:03 AM »
im just gonna interrupt here on a count of i am now a 'full member'