Author Topic: syndrome  (Read 78322 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
Re: Syndrome
« Reply #668 on: January 30, 2017, 02:06:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: mcarmo44
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Syndrome
hay man you guys thanks a lot. i tell you what. if i did my math rite i was dippin for the first 5402 days a bein marryed to mrs drome so i still owe her a nuther 2402 to get back to evin. but i aspeckt to be here longer then that on a count of the freinds i made here. most of um i never evin met yet. and i aspeckt i will make some more in the years a head.

this place here is pritty spechul to me. i dont evin no how many times i tryed quitin afore i got here. but man it never stuck. least not til novemberer 13 in 2008. no drugs. no hipnotics. just guys like me what wood tell it like it is. man a sides from big brother jack there werent no guys with 3000 days. heck man there werent many what had 1000 days. but man those guys bilt some thiing speshul. so i will stay here and may be one guy thinks bout some thing i say and doesnt cave. god nos i said anuff shit round here.
Congratulations! Good quittin!
Thank you for everything man. Congrats.
Congrats on 3K days and thanks for all you do here brother! :)
Congratulations and thank you!
Way to be Syndrome. Thanks for being active here still!
thank you and congrats!!
badassery!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #667 on: January 30, 2017, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
hay man you guys thanks a lot. i tell you what. if i did my math rite i was dippin for the first 5402 days a bein marryed to mrs drome so i still owe her a nuther 2402 to get back to evin. but i aspeckt to be here longer then that on a count of the freinds i made here. most of um i never evin met yet. and i aspeckt i will make some more in the years a head.

this place here is pritty spechul to me. i dont evin no how many times i tryed quitin afore i got here. but man it never stuck. least not til novemberer 13 in 2008. no drugs. no hipnotics. just guys like me what wood tell it like it is. man a sides from big brother jack there werent no guys with 3000 days. heck man there werent many what had 1000 days. but man those guys bilt some thiing speshul. so i will stay here and may be one guy thinks bout some thing i say and doesnt cave. god nos i said anuff shit round here.
Way to be Syndrome. Thanks for being active here still!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #666 on: January 30, 2017, 07:34:00 AM »

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »

Offline Mcarmo44

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2017, 11:00:00 PM »

Quit date 11/3/11
HOF - 2/10/12

Discipline=Freedom

"Always remember, never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."- Kramer

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:00 PM »

This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 650
« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2017, 07:19:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2017, 06:35:00 PM »
Riding the ? with you EDD is a pleasure! There's no one here any better except maybe the twins frazz and razd but that's just what they tell me and after all they do pay the bills around here! Happy anniversary and keep doing what you do it's mostly appreciated!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »
Congrats to one of the BAQs this site has ever seen! Thanks for sticking around and showing us all how it is done!!! Do you get nosebleeds being so high up all those floors?

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #659 on: January 29, 2017, 04:41:00 PM »
Congrats on 3K Drome!!!

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #658 on: January 29, 2017, 04:11:00 PM »
CONGRATS DROME!

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #657 on: January 29, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »
congradulashuns on yer big mylestone. yu hav kecked lots of stares four us follerers. thanks.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 608
« Reply #656 on: January 29, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
grats on your triple comma 'tri-man' !!!

lot of miles on the quit
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #655 on: January 29, 2017, 12:46:00 PM »
3-K,

just a master....enjoy your day to the maximum, just like life should be enjoyed.

this knight bows...with all the respect in the world. Congrats

Offline SoccerJack

• Quitter
  • Not a HOF Conductor
  • Quit Date: 12/22/16 at 5pm
  • Interests: Stuff and things.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #654 on: January 23, 2017, 12:29:00 PM »
After reading your HOF speech, I can only imagine how long it takes you to write these Syndrome posts. Really funny. Do you get into character by hunkering over your keyboard and hen-pecking each character with your nose? Ha!

Thank you for your support in March 2017.

Jack