Author Topic: I quit  (Read 5867 times)

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
This is exhausting. I'm logging off for some much needed time away from what used to help my quit.

If any of you (that actually support me) need to reach me, just send me a text or FB message. I've gotta recharge after this beating.

Quit on!
For what it's worth, I always thought your name stood for Too Much to Love For.

'BanDog'
Make Your Decision

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2014, 11:23:00 AM »
This is exhausting. I'm logging off for some much needed time away from what used to help my quit.

If any of you (that actually support me) need to reach me, just send me a text or FB message. I've gotta recharge after this beating.

Quit on!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:00 AM »
Quote from: duathman
This would be a good time to talk about board settings. Why have 11 pages instead of 2? Change to 90 posts per topic page instead of 25 or whatever preset setting there is. Sorting all through these pages has to be miserable.
Does the other site That Shall Not Be Named have board settings, too?
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
This would be a good time to talk about board settings. Why have 11 pages instead of 2? Change to 90 posts per topic page instead of 25 or whatever preset setting there is. Sorting all through these pages has to be miserable.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: Thumblewort
I have proof of the people leaving using the PM system to recruit to the other site, and you openly stated you will be there AND here? And you question why your PM's are gone? Protect our house is the term used I believe.
WTF?

Mods are reading Private Messages and suspending PM rights if people are saying undesirable things!?!? What is this, North Korea?
Nope. We really can't read PMs. Loot told the truth. Others may have said things. See above. But it doesn't matter. She can PM at will. It was turned off, but it's now back on. I thought that was made clear above. Is this being intentionally rehashed?

Please, this is the intro section. Let's focus on intros today. Let's help someone today.
So Cindy's PM privileges were or were not revoked and then re-instated?
Are you joking? Look at the post above yours.
Fair enough. Please do as you say above and continue to help quitters. Your PM privileges will be restored immediately. I ask again, let's please not do this again today. Let's keep intros on quitting and helping the new guys
Stop. Please.

There are new quitters to help and I don't have time for these silly bumps to the top.
Too busy adding volumes of trite remarks?

I'm just looking for an answer.

Cindy's PM privileges were or were not revoked and then re-instated?
Minny its in the Battle Ground thread lets leave 224's thread alone she went from 4 pages in two years to 11 in a night....You can ask the questions there...she has had her page hijacked enough
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
I have proof of the people leaving using the PM system to recruit to the other site, and you openly stated you will be there AND here? And you question why your PM's are gone? Protect our house is the term used I believe.
WTF?

Mods are reading Private Messages and suspending PM rights if people are saying undesirable things!?!? What is this, North Korea?
Nope. We really can't read PMs. Loot told the truth. Others may have said things. See above. But it doesn't matter. She can PM at will. It was turned off, but it's now back on. I thought that was made clear above. Is this being intentionally rehashed?

Please, this is the intro section. Let's focus on intros today. Let's help someone today.
Fair enough. Please do as you say above and continue to help quitters. Your PM privileges will be restored immediately. I ask again, let's please not do this again today. Let's keep intros on quitting and helping the new guys
Stop. Please.

There are new quitters to help and I don't have time for these silly bumps to the top.

You are posting in a thread that contains the post above it: "It was turned off, but it's now back on," so if it's unclear, it's because you want it to be. I'm asking again nicely, please focus on the quit.

Offline Sap

• Quitter
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »
WTF?

Stop. Please.

Okay seriously are you daft. Yes, they were stopped then they were restored. It's been answered like four fucking times. Jesus.
If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic? - Sam Harris

What the hell is a meatless, cheeseless pizza? Isn't that a breadstick? Doc Chewfree

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »
WTF?

Stop. Please.

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
WTF?

Stop. Please.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
WTF?

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2014, 10:26:00 AM »
WTF?

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
WTF?

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2014, 10:23:00 AM »
WTF?

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Nolaq
WTF?

Hi Minny,

For the record, no one can read your PM's. I think Thumble is saying he's recieved a PM or two.

We're not supressing anyone from saying anything. Can't.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
WTF?

Thumble keep your crap out of this thread take it to battleground don't you read what has been stated. This is not your thread
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech