Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 28 days
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Palpatine
Quote from: 1.12.16.1pm
I'm on day 29 and was really starting to think I had made it through, but the last couple days have been brutal. Likely due to work stress. In any event, I've been following this website during my quit time, but decided to join to make sure I don't slip up. My motivation to quit after 18 years was my 2 y/o son starting to ask me what is in my mouth. No way I'm going to leave this as a legacy to my boy.
Thank you KTC for the support. Thank you KTC members for being a part of something that has helped me so much.
Awesome! Come join us in the April Pre-HOF Group and start posting roll and get in on the conversation and rage and all of that to keep your quit on. We need you just as much as you need us. It's a ride but it is also good to not be a slave to nic anymore and make that promise each day that you won't.

See you on roll! I quit with you today!
Man I am on day 941 today and I still go through that same shit, not as often but still happens.

Stress will happen and no one can avoid it. Take a crutch away and people have to learn a new way to rid themselves of stress. Exercise works really well, and I hear there are even healthy side effects of working out too.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Palpatine

• Administrator
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 1.6.2016
  • Likes Given: 409
Re: 28 days
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 11:58:00 AM »
Quote from: 1.12.16.1pm
I'm on day 29 and was really starting to think I had made it through, but the last couple days have been brutal. Likely due to work stress. In any event, I've been following this website during my quit time, but decided to join to make sure I don't slip up. My motivation to quit after 18 years was my 2 y/o son starting to ask me what is in my mouth. No way I'm going to leave this as a legacy to my boy.
Thank you KTC for the support. Thank you KTC members for being a part of something that has helped me so much.
Awesome! Come join us in the April Pre-HOF Group and start posting roll and get in on the conversation and rage and all of that to keep your quit on. We need you just as much as you need us. It's a ride but it is also good to not be a slave to nic anymore and make that promise each day that you won't.

See you on roll! I quit with you today!
Good...good, let the quit flow through you!  -chewie

Offline 1.12.16.1pm

• Quit Date: 2016-01-12
  • Likes Given: 0
28 days
« on: February 10, 2016, 10:58:00 AM »