Author Topic: Grantl92 Introduction  (Read 688 times)

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
Re: Grantl92 Introduction
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 09:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Dipbegone
Way to lead the way for the DOG house as we board the train. Great work on the Hundo chief...see you in the House on roll manana.
Keep it up man.

Never again for any reason.

Very proud of you man.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline dipbegone

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Turf, Baseball Coach, all things with the kids, time on the boat wetting a line
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 09:15:00 PM »
Way to lead the way for the DOG house as we board the train. Great work on the Hundo chief...see you in the House on roll manana.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
My favorite uncle is named Grant! Gratz on the hundo brother, see you at 101!
Great job young man, never ever go back! Live life free like it was intended to be! Congratulations!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 12:17:00 PM »
My favorite uncle is named Grant! Gratz on the hundo brother, see you at 101!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 11:57:00 AM »
Grant, congrats to you on your HOF day!
100 days already, enjoy this day. And keep on posting roll.
The promise will keep you quit.
I quit with you today.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline FWLPLAY

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-28
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »
Welcome dog! Do it for you but remember we will be here to ride your ass if you ever think of fucking it up!

You are bad ass for taking the plunge on your own. Now keep her going.
'archer' NAFAR 'usflag'

Offline Can_I_Kick_It?

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 11:02:00 PM »
Quote from: grantl92
Whats up everybody my name is Grant Lopez originally from Nederland TX but been living here in Houston for the past 5 years. I went to school at the University of Houston and currently work as a marketing associate. I had been dipping since i was 15 i am 23 now so around 7 or 8 years. The reason i decided to quit was the dentist scared the hell out of me and ever since i walked out of her office 40 days ago i havent put a dip in since. My dip of choice was Copenhagen Wintergreen.
Glad to have you in he DOG house Grant...

I quit w/ u today.

Let's make it happen.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 10:54:00 PM »
Quote from: grantl92
Whats up everybody my name is Grant Lopez originally from Nederland TX but been living here in Houston for the past 5 years. I went to school at the University of Houston and currently work as a marketing associate. I had been dipping since i was 15 i am 23 now so around 7 or 8 years. The reason i decided to quit was the dentist scared the hell out of me and ever since i walked out of her office 40 days ago i havent put a dip in since. My dip of choice was Copenhagen Wintergreen.
Hey!!! Welcome aboard!!! Houston I bet is full of dippers. Aka losers. You are a winner!!

Welcome aboard dude! You are making a great decision!

Offline grantl92

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
Grantl92 Introduction
« on: November 05, 2015, 09:45:00 PM »