Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 456 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 11:50:00 AM »
It will not be easy, but it will get soooooooo much better. I promise!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline 1liter

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »
Thanks, for the support and showing me around the site. You pretty much nailed it "The Suck". Not sleeping, weird vivid dreams, starving, gums ache, head splitting. Surprisingly today was worse than the first.
doing some reading and joining my group. 'bang head'

Offline sensei

• Quitter
  • Interests: My hot wifeMy daughterMy sonKettlebellsKnivesMountain bikingFishingSurfingMotocrossThe Great Outdoors
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
Quote from: mekster
Quote from: 1liter
Just wanted to say life sucks (still)! Hoping things will get easier as I go. Glad I found the site. Think it will be a useful tool to talk to some one that will unnderstand.
first 3 days are the worse... CONGRATS on getting trough them on your own.

I'm a noob on here as well, I'm sure one of the vets will post in this thread to give you further guidance.

upper right of every page "live chat"... It saved my ass more than once. If you start entering the danger zone, pop in there and if anyone is there they will help you. Obviously pop in there if you are feeling strong and want to shoot the stuff with another bad ass quitter.

congrats again.
Sorry to hear your life sucks, but I can guarantee it will be better without dip.

Right now you are probably feeling what we affectionately call "the suck". You most likely have a headache, feel irritable, short tempered, fatigued, you probably have not been sleeping very well and may have had some night sweats already. Soon you will be walking through the fog, but will emerge from that fog a new man with a new non-sucking life.

It will get better, I promise you that. In the meantime drink LOTS of water, read as much as you can on this site and post roll every single day. The more involved you are, the greater your chance for success.

You are in the July group. clicky here

For instructions on roll etc clicky here

Offline mekster

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »
Quote from: 1liter
Just wanted to say life sucks (still)! Hoping things will get easier as I go. Glad I found the site. Think it will be a useful tool to talk to some one that will unnderstand.
first 3 days are the worse... CONGRATS on getting trough them on your own.

I'm a noob on here as well, I'm sure one of the vets will post in this thread to give you further guidance.

upper right of every page "live chat"... It saved my ass more than once. If you start entering the danger zone, pop in there and if anyone is there they will help you. Obviously pop in there if you are feeling strong and want to shoot the stuff with another bad ass quitter.

congrats again.

Offline 1liter

Hey everyone!
« on: April 02, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »