Author Topic: Here again  (Read 11495 times)

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: finally quitting for good.
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
Well it's been a while since I have posted in here so I figured it was about damn time! Over the last 100 days or so I have struggled a lot, not with staying quit or anything like that but just being acountable. I have saw many people come and go from this site for many different reasons rather it be because they caved, couldn't handle the heat or just didn't like what we do but, I will do everything in my power to not be one of the people that just dissappear, never to be heared from again! Things are finally looking up and now I should be able to post more support for all of my brothers and sisters and not just post and run like I have been. The nic bitch plays us with so many different weapons trying to get us back in her clutches but we all just have to stay strong and tell her to go fuck herself with a poison dick!!! I never would be able to be strong enough if it wasn't for all of you here! I even went and got a facebook page for the first time and I hope to add all of you guys and gals as friends for even more accountibility!!! Thank you for everything!!!
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: 05wrxing
I want to thank each and every one of you guys. I never could have made it a year without all of the support that I get at KTC. I went through a hell of a time with some things in my life but never once did I ever think of disappointing my family here at KTC  the support that I get here helped out with my life issues more than anything and I can never repay it but I will do my best to pay it forward every single day. I know that I'm not always on here but KTC is always on my mind and not a single day goes by that I don't post roll...   Jaynellie, the pictures were amazing and I really appreciate them. I wish I could have made it up but I will get up that way soon. May be where I go for vacation next year.
Congrats on one year brother, you are a great example of a quit on here. I appreciate that you and others stick around after you have already invested your 100 days, 200 days, 300 days and more.

QFQQ,
Pinched
congrats on the milestone 05. Keep up the great work and thanks for helping me out in my early days. You da man.
Congrats bro! Your an awesome asset to this community! Keep up the good work. I quit with you all damn day today. Erussell-147-
1 year is no joke, that's some serious quit. Glad to be quit with you my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 08:02:00 AM »
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
I want to thank each and every one of you guys. I never could have made it a year without all of the support that I get at KTC. I went through a hell of a time with some things in my life but never once did I ever think of disappointing my family here at KTC  the support that I get here helped out with my life issues more than anything and I can never repay it but I will do my best to pay it forward every single day. I know that I'm not always on here but KTC is always on my mind and not a single day goes by that I don't post roll...   Jaynellie, the pictures were amazing and I really appreciate them. I wish I could have made it up but I will get up that way soon. May be where I go for vacation next year.
Congrats on one year brother, you are a great example of a quit on here. I appreciate that you and others stick around after you have already invested your 100 days, 200 days, 300 days and more.

QFQQ,
Pinched
congrats on the milestone 05. Keep up the great work and thanks for helping me out in my early days. You da man.
Congrats bro! Your an awesome asset to this community! Keep up the good work. I quit with you all damn day today. Erussell-147-
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »
I want to thank each and every one of you guys. I never could have made it a year without all of the support that I get at KTC. I went through a hell of a time with some things in my life but never once did I ever think of disappointing my family here at KTC  the support that I get here helped out with my life issues more than anything and I can never repay it but I will do my best to pay it forward every single day. I know that I'm not always on here but KTC is always on my mind and not a single day goes by that I don't post roll...  Jaynellie, the pictures were amazing and I really appreciate them. I wish I could have made it up but I will get up that way soon. May be where I go for vacation next year.

QFQQ,
Pinched

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
I want to thank each and every one of you guys. I never could have made it a year without all of the support that I get at KTC. I went through a hell of a time with some things in my life but never once did I ever think of disappointing my family here at KTC  the support that I get here helped out with my life issues more than anything and I can never repay it but I will do my best to pay it forward every single day. I know that I'm not always on here but KTC is always on my mind and not a single day goes by that I don't post roll... Jaynellie, the pictures were amazing and I really appreciate them. I wish I could have made it up but I will get up that way soon. May be where I go for vacation next year.

QFQQ,
Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »
One year, you are the bomb! Nice work, I will quit with your any day!

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 12:35:00 AM »
I want to thank each and every one of you guys. I never could have made it a year without all of the support that I get at KTC. I went through a hell of a time with some things in my life but never once did I ever think of disappointing my family here at KTC  the support that I get here helped out with my life issues more than anything and I can never repay it but I will do my best to pay it forward every single day. I know that I'm not always on here but KTC is always on my mind and not a single day goes by that I don't post roll... Jaynellie, the pictures were amazing and I really appreciate them. I wish I could have made it up but I will get up that way soon. May be where I go for vacation next year.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Mike
Awesome work congrats on 1 year!!
My brother Congrats again 365 is truly Bad-Ass!!
Missed you at the game but hope you enjoyed the pics...
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 08:30:00 AM »
Awesome work congrats on 1 year!!

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 07:16:00 AM »
After 12 years of Copenhagen I'm finally putting it down for good. It's controlled me way to long. Wish I would have never touched the stuff. Really don't know what all to say. Just happy to finally have the courage and will power to put Copenhagen in my past.
You've come a long way brother! Congrats 05, every damn day!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2013, 01:28:00 AM »
Bump for total badassness!

Congrats on 1 year bro. Awesome!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Quote from: boelker62
317 days strong and needed to post up a progress report for myself.  Even after 300 days there are still some craves from time to time but it's nothing that can't be extinguished pretty quick especially with the help of some sunflower seeds and all my brothers and sisters at ktc.  Life is finally getting back to normal right now and its great.  I want to apologize to some of the bad ass quit groups for not posting my support every single day like I should be.  My computer has been on the fritz and doesn't like to be on many websites and I have been posting from my cell phone for the most part.  I just want all of you guys and gals to know that I will always be supporting you.  I need to find an easier way to post in every group from my cell phone.  I love all of my family here at ktc!!!!
05, Support is great. Without a doubt. The best way to show support, in my opinion? Just be the best quitter you can. If that means just posting in our month, every. single. day... Then that's the best way to be.

I know you know, but we've all got each others' backs.

Dave
Hey man, I post support for you almost every day. Yes - I said almost, I've missed days (not in my group, still 100%) while on vacation or just crazy busy. I've never called, texted or pm'd that I was sorry I missed a day. I assume you know I support your quit even if it's not posted in December. If a day goes by without seeing a post from you in October I would know your support is still there. Don't stress about it, sometimes we just need to step back for a few days. I'm proud to quit with you brother!
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Boelker62

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 8/27/12
  • Interests: CrossFit. Period. Started July 2013, now coaching as of May 2015. Love every fucking minute of it.Running, trail running specifically.World-class craft beers every once in a while.Spending time with my beautiful wife, Erin, and my wonderful Pit Bull Julia, remembering the wonderful 3 years we had and gave to our old man Pit, Monty, dealing with our high energy little fucker of a pocket pittie, Danny, aka #wildmandan.Philadelphia Eagles/Phillies/Flyers.That's about it.
  • Likes Given: 140
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 10:50:00 PM »
317 days strong and needed to post up a progress report for myself. Even after 300 days there are still some craves from time to time but it's nothing that can't be extinguished pretty quick especially with the help of some sunflower seeds and all my brothers and sisters at ktc. Life is finally getting back to normal right now and its great. I want to apologize to some of the bad ass quit groups for not posting my support every single day like I should be. My computer has been on the fritz and doesn't like to be on many websites and I have been posting from my cell phone for the most part. I just want all of you guys and gals to know that I will always be supporting you. I need to find an easier way to post in every group from my cell phone. I love all of my family here at ktc!!!!
05, Support is great. Without a doubt. The best way to show support, in my opinion? Just be the best quitter you can. If that means just posting in our month, every. single. day... Then that's the best way to be.

I know you know, but we've all got each others' backs.

Dave

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Quit
317 days strong and needed to post up a progress report for myself.  Even after 300 days there are still some craves from time to time but it's nothing that can't be extinguished pretty quick especially with the help of some sunflower seeds and all my brothers and sisters at ktc.  Life is finally getting back to normal right now and its great.  I want to apologize to some of the bad ass quit groups for not posting my support every single day like I should be.  My computer has been on the fritz and doesn't like to be on many websites and I have been posting from my cell phone for the most part.  I just want all of you guys and gals to know that I will always be supporting you.  I need to find an easier way to post in every group from my cell phone.  I love all of my family here at ktc!!!!
Keep rocking wrxing! No problem with the posting, I quit with you today!
'clap'

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quitting One Day At A Time
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
317 days strong and needed to post up a progress report for myself. Even after 300 days there are still some craves from time to time but it's nothing that can't be extinguished pretty quick especially with the help of some sunflower seeds and all my brothers and sisters at ktc. Life is finally getting back to normal right now and its great. I want to apologize to some of the bad ass quit groups for not posting my support every single day like I should be. My computer has been on the fritz and doesn't like to be on many websites and I have been posting from my cell phone for the most part. I just want all of you guys and gals to know that I will always be supporting you. I need to find an easier way to post in every group from my cell phone. I love all of my family here at ktc!!!!
Keep rocking wrxing! No problem with the posting, I quit with you today!
I have been Quit for several years and I still wake up every morning and quit one day at a time.  I figure if it worked yesterday, it will work today.  Never ever get complacent in your quit!