Author Topic: Here again  (Read 11502 times)

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: finally quitting for good.
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
317 days strong and needed to post up a progress report for myself. Even after 300 days there are still some craves from time to time but it's nothing that can't be extinguished pretty quick especially with the help of some sunflower seeds and all my brothers and sisters at ktc. Life is finally getting back to normal right now and its great. I want to apologize to some of the bad ass quit groups for not posting my support every single day like I should be. My computer has been on the fritz and doesn't like to be on many websites and I have been posting from my cell phone for the most part. I just want all of you guys and gals to know that I will always be supporting you. I need to find an easier way to post in every group from my cell phone. I love all of my family here at ktc!!!!
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 09:25:00 AM »
Quote from: jayd41
Quote from: Sage
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall
Quote from: 916quit
Quote from: jaynellie
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: 05wrxing
It's been 59 day's since I have posted on my intro. I am going to try to keep this up better than I have been. I am sitting at 271 and a lot has changed since my last post in here. I have been promoted to a better position by the company I work for and the bad side of the last 59 day's is I am also going through a divorce. Ya know what though, no matter how hard or tough that it may be; that evil ass can of shit with never make it feel any better. So for all the quitters on this life changing site, no matter how hard life get's or what all is thrown at you, a big lipper full of shit will not fix a damn thing at all!!!! One of these day's I will be sitting here and I will type up something that get's me into the words of wisdom section. lol.  I love this site and to all the people reading this, I appreciate everything that you guy's and gal's have done for me here and I will pay it forward every chance that I get.  QLF with all of you!!!
Proud to quit every day with you brother.
x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ......can't wait to see if your gonna make it for the Ducks vs. Vol's football game bro!! Life's good Quit on!!
05 Great job man! Proud to quit with u every day with the D12 Wrecking Crew!
Great energy you bring to the team!
See u in the am!
I'm sorry to hear that, wrxing, but glad to see you already reaching into that tool belt of quit. Tennessee's too far for an STi meetup, unfortunately, but let me know anytime if I can help.
05, living life on life's terms. Proud to quit with you.
05...You make life at this site better. Quit with you, everyday!
Congrats on the new position and sorry about the big d....on one of my prior attempts to quit was during a divorce...and funny thing was not being with that certain female made it a little easier to quit! This was a couple of years ago so i obviously caved like a dumbass but it wasn't because of her! Quit on
Thanks guys and gals for all of your support... It will be a tough road for a bit but in the long run it will all be worth it for sure. OIB, I am up for a drive to have any kind of an sti meet. I will do everything that I can to pay it forward on ktc. Everyone on here has helped me in some way. I really appreciate all of the support. Keep on quitting my friends. One day at a time!!!

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
Quote from: Sage
It's been 59 day's since I have posted on my intro. I am going to try to keep this up better than I have been. I am sitting at 271 and a lot has changed since my last post in here. I have been promoted to a better position by the company I work for and the bad side of the last 59 day's is I am also going through a divorce. Ya know what though, no matter how hard or tough that it may be; that evil ass can of shit with never make it feel any better. So for all the quitters on this life changing site, no matter how hard life get's or what all is thrown at you, a big lipper full of shit will not fix a damn thing at all!!!! One of these day's I will be sitting here and I will type up something that get's me into the words of wisdom section. lol.  I love this site and to all the people reading this, I appreciate everything that you guy's and gal's have done for me here and I will pay it forward every chance that I get.  QLF with all of you!!!
x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ......can't wait to see if your gonna make it for the Ducks vs. Vol's football game bro!! Life's good Quit on!!
See u in the am!
I'm sorry to hear that, wrxing, but glad to see you already reaching into that tool belt of quit. Tennessee's too far for an STi meetup, unfortunately, but let me know anytime if I can help.
Congrats on the new position and sorry about the big d....on one of my prior attempts to quit was during a divorce...and funny thing was not being with that certain female made it a little easier to quit! This was a couple of years ago so i obviously caved like a dumbass but it wasn't because of her! Quit on
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Sage

• Quitter
  • Interests: My husband, my boys 15 yo and 12 yo, camping, boating, quilting
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2013, 01:54:00 AM »
See u in the am!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »
See u in the am!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline OneImpressiveBall

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »
See u in the am!
Proud January 2013 Jackwagin: [color=330066]kicking nicotine's ass since October 3, 2012.[/color]
My 265-Day Late HOF Speech
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 09:33:00 PM »
See u in the am!

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
It's been 59 day's since I have posted on my intro. I am going to try to keep this up better than I have been. I am sitting at 271 and a lot has changed since my last post in here. I have been promoted to a better position by the company I work for and the bad side of the last 59 day's is I am also going through a divorce. Ya know what though, no matter how hard or tough that it may be; that evil ass can of shit with never make it feel any better. So for all the quitters on this life changing site, no matter how hard life get's or what all is thrown at you, a big lipper full of shit will not fix a damn thing at all!!!! One of these day's I will be sitting here and I will type up something that get's me into the words of wisdom section. lol. I love this site and to all the people reading this, I appreciate everything that you guy's and gal's have done for me here and I will pay it forward every chance that I get. QLF with all of you!!!

Offline jday6591

• Quitter
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 12:57:00 AM »
It's been 59 day's since I have posted on my intro. I am going to try to keep this up better than I have been. I am sitting at 271 and a lot has changed since my last post in here. I have been promoted to a better position by the company I work for and the bad side of the last 59 day's is I am also going through a divorce. Ya know what though, no matter how hard or tough that it may be; that evil ass can of shit with never make it feel any better. So for all the quitters on this life changing site, no matter how hard life get's or what all is thrown at you, a big lipper full of shit will not fix a damn thing at all!!!! One of these day's I will be sitting here and I will type up something that get's me into the words of wisdom section. lol. I love this site and to all the people reading this, I appreciate everything that you guy's and gal's have done for me here and I will pay it forward every chance that I get. QLF with all of you!!!
Happy for you man. I am on day 27 and I don't know if I could handle something as big as a divorce. So happy you are still quit. I know everything will work out for you in the long run!!

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44:00 AM »

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 06:52:00 PM »
Been a hell of along time since I wrote anything in my intro so I figured I would update it. Sitting at 212 days quit and damn is it nice to be able to say that. I've came along way since my first few weeks of quit. For the life of me I have no idea why I ever started dipping in the first place, I guess it was just the peer presure and the thoughts of looking cool but, I didn't look cool at all; I looked like a damn idiot. These 212 days of freedom have been 1,00,000,000,000 times better than any day in my past with that evil can. I will post roll and stand my guard against the nic bitch everyday!!! To all the new quitters that are reading this; it gets so much better everyday that you are quit and, future quitters that may be lurking this site and stumble upon my intro; if me and thousands of other addicts on this site can quit, SO CAN YOU!!!!

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
Thanks for all the kind word's and support. I'll be seeing you guy's on here for a long time to come. Looking forward to 200 and beyond. Gonna out run the bitch one day at a time.

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: SirDerek
I don't even know where to start but, damn it feel's good to be sitting at 100 day's quit. Never thought id make it this far but with all the support from my brother's and sister's I was able to hit that special mark. Thank's to every one of you guy's and gal's. Off to work on that HOF speech now.
'clap'

well done my friend, just enjoy your day.
the first of many. All in due time of course as we continue the march one day at a time. I'll quit with you any day amigo!
Nice start, keep up the good work.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
I don't even know where to start but, damn it feel's good to be sitting at 100 day's quit. Never thought id make it this far but with all the support from my brother's and sister's I was able to hit that special mark. Thank's to every one of you guy's and gal's. Off to work on that HOF speech now.
'clap'

well done my friend, just enjoy your day.
the first of many. All in due time of course as we continue the march one day at a time. I'll quit with you any day amigo!