Author Topic: Finally Free  (Read 942 times)

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Finally Free
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
We did an exchange.

No worries about El Travioso 'boob'

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Ajacks23
Anybody get Zach's phone number? second day without roll posted...Don't want to lose any members of June already!
he was just in the live chat this morning, better get there and/or watching the bumping

Offline Ajacks23

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »
Anybody get Zach's phone number? second day without roll posted...Don't want to lose any members of June already!
Quit Date: 2/22/2013

Ctrl A, X, V
Roll Patrol

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Ajacks23
Quote from: Cannaday
Have you posted roll today? I hope youre still in the fight bro.
still no roll...hope we're still as excited about the quit as day 1
Listen up Newbies!!!!!! It is easy to run and hide if you havent given out your number or emails. If you are serious about your quit then Get Lifelines!!!! If you dont post roll and i have your number......you are getting a text and or call....!!!! If you dont get lifelines you are planning to cave....Just like this guy..........

PM me if you need numbers!!'

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Ajacks23

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 04:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Cannaday
still no roll...hope we're still as excited about the quit as day 1
Quit Date: 2/22/2013

Ctrl A, X, V
Roll Patrol

Offline Cannaday

• Quitter
  • Interests: I used to like all kinds of fun stuff, until work and family took over lol. When I can I like to play golf, fish, hunt, take road trips, watch football and baseball.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Offline Rob1985

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-23
  • Interests: HOCKEY, Baseball, Mountain Biking, Camping, Movies, Xbox, Computers, Shooting Sports.Did I mention HOCKEY?
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 06:10:00 AM »
You're making a great choice, post roll, keep coming back and have integrity and perseverance. I dipped for between 8 and 9 years, a bulk of that being a 1/2 to 3/4 of a can a day. I came here to quit... not to kid myself and these guys have gotten me through the weekend and now into my 4th day. I feel great without hundreds, if not thousands, of chemicals slowly destroying my body. Most of all, I am slaying that Nic bitch!

Visit the chat when you can and hang out and bitch about whatever you need to stay quit, these guys will listen!
Quit: 2/23/13
HOF: 6/3/13
2nd Floor: 9/10/13
One Year 2/23/14
Two Years 2/23/15
1000 Days 11/19/15
"You can have results or excuses. Not both"
"One often learns more from ten days of agony than from ten years of contentment"
"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen" ~Edward de Bono

Offline Cannaday

• Quitter
  • Interests: I used to like all kinds of fun stuff, until work and family took over lol. When I can I like to play golf, fish, hunt, take road trips, watch football and baseball.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
You are making an excellent choice in your life today! I am on my first day with no dip as well. It sucks but I will survive. I wish I would have quit when i was your age, but I've let the nicodemon control me into my thirties. Were both in the June quit group. PM me if you want a number or any encouragement. We can and will get through this shit.
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Offline ZTravis

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: ZTravis
Hi!  My name is Zach and I live out in Colorado, love my state, love my life and am honestly happy just to wake up every morning and have blood flowing through my veins.  I am 19 years old and I have been dipping for 7 years now, a can of grizzly a day and a pack of Marlboros a day (disgusting aint it?).  I cant remember the last day I went without having a turd balled up in my lip.  I am quite ready to be done letting the beast control my life, and I am grateful I have found such a great resource here on kill the can!  I walk along side all of my brothers here on this forum into the valley of the shadows and know that I will succeed with the rest of us!  I look forward to a dip free lifestyle and the bonds that will grow here with all of us!
Zach, good choice but don't suffer from the illusion that this will be behind you anytime soon! Rather quit today, post roll, keep your word and come back tomorrow to repeat the process! Remember the suck because the more you remember the less likely you will want to repeat it. Addictions stay with us for a lifetime, we are no different from addicts of illegal drugs!
I know that this is going to be a hell walk, but I am more than ready to have it be behind me, I am taking it one hour at a time right now but it is day by day and I understand this. Ive posted roll today and will be back tomorrow to show my dedication. I will succeed, and all of you will make it a thousand times easier than fighting alone.

Offline ZTravis

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 12:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Zach,

You are 100% quit from dip and cigarettes right now? This is a no-nic method. No cigs, no cigars, no nic-gum, no patches. Cold Turkey! That's how it's done here.
Yes sir! No nicotine since 2300 last night, this is the way I am going to keep it, I want the beast gone more than anything, I absolutely hate the craving when I am driving to get more, the withdrawals and fog just in between dips every single day. I am ready to get clean, I am 21 days sober from alcohol and thought what a better time to quit dipping too?!?! I plan on keeping this clean and sober lifestyle, I have a 2 year old, I am in the middle of divorce, I work 50 hours a week and am a full time student, I do not need anything in my life to hold me back and eventually kill me. I am so ready to be done and clear the fog and get on with the rest of my life!

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
Zach,

You are 100% quit from dip and cigarettes right now? This is a no-nic method. No cigs, no cigars, no nic-gum, no patches. Cold Turkey! That's how it's done here.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Baxter1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Umpiring baseball, and rodeoing
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
Welcome to the June group. Listen to what these guys have to say. They all got me through the weekend and I am now on Day4. First 3 suck, but it has gotten better today. Stay strong and we can do this.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
Quote from: ZTravis
Hi! My name is Zach and I live out in Colorado, love my state, love my life and am honestly happy just to wake up every morning and have blood flowing through my veins. I am 19 years old and I have been dipping for 7 years now, a can of grizzly a day and a pack of Marlboros a day (disgusting aint it?). I cant remember the last day I went without having a turd balled up in my lip. I am quite ready to be done letting the beast control my life, and I am grateful I have found such a great resource here on kill the can! I walk along side all of my brothers here on this forum into the valley of the shadows and know that I will succeed with the rest of us! I look forward to a dip free lifestyle and the bonds that will grow here with all of us!
Zach, good choice but don't suffer from the illusion that this will be behind you anytime soon! Rather quit today, post roll, keep your word and come back tomorrow to repeat the process! Remember the suck because the more you remember the less likely you will want to repeat it. Addictions stay with us for a lifetime, we are no different from addicts of illegal drugs!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline GR8WHITEBUFFALO

• Quitter
  • Interests: Running, hunting, fishing, golfing, wasting away in margaritaville.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
Welcome. Go up to the Welcome Center link and read all about the hows and whys of what we do here. You are smart to quit now and not wait until you are older and even more addicted to nicotine. You can do it.
Enough is enough. Time to take control back from the nic bitch. My HOF speechGR8WHITEBUFFALO

Offline ZTravis

Finally Free
« on: February 25, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Hi! My name is Zach and I live out in Colorado, love my state, love my life and am honestly happy just to wake up every morning and have blood flowing through my veins. I am 19 years old and I have been dipping for 7 years now, a can of grizzly a day and a pack of Marlboros a day (disgusting aint it?). I cant remember the last day I went without having a turd balled up in my lip. I am quite ready to be done letting the beast control my life, and I am grateful I have found such a great resource here on kill the can! I walk along side all of my brothers here on this forum into the valley of the shadows and know that I will succeed with the rest of us! I look forward to a dip free lifestyle and the bonds that will grow here with all of us!