Author Topic: 3773Bruno  (Read 692 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: 3773Bruno
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
Any chance of a roll post? You'd be on Day 5 if my math is right. What's up Bruno?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 12:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Bean
Brutal? How about fucking awesome?!!! You are living free and there is no going back. You need to post roll, read all you can and repeat. Posting roll is giving your word that come Hell or high water, you won't have anything to do with nicotine today. All that matters is today. We'll deal with the future when it gets here.

Change your attitude on quitting. Quitting takes guts. You should be pumped that you had the guts to stand up and say, THAT's IT!!! No more. I QUIT!!! Shit, your decision to quit is firing me us right now. I'm pumped that you had the guts to do it.

There is no going back. All that matters is today...this five minutes. When you get good and goddam determined that disfiguring surgery, tounge and jaw removal, feeding tubes, chemotherapy and torturing yourself and everyone who loves you isn't really what you want to do, you can make it one day without nicotine. Then, all you have to do it wake up and repeat.

Check out the Quit Groups...not just your own, but click around a little. Then think, all of those badass quitters were once right where you are now and they are winning ONE DAY AT A TIME. YOU CAN TOO!!!
Please show us that you're committed. If you are serious it will suck. Embrace that suck and you will grow in strength.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
Brutal? How about fucking awesome?!!! You are living free and there is no going back. You need to post roll, read all you can and repeat. Posting roll is giving your word that come Hell or high water, you won't have anything to do with nicotine today. All that matters is today. We'll deal with the future when it gets here.

Change your attitude on quitting. Quitting takes guts. You should be pumped that you had the guts to stand up and say, THAT's IT!!! No more. I QUIT!!! Shit, your decision to quit is firing me us right now. I'm pumped that you had the guts to do it.

There is no going back. All that matters is today...this five minutes. When you get good and goddam determined that disfiguring surgery, tounge and jaw removal, feeding tubes, chemotherapy and torturing yourself and everyone who loves you isn't really what you want to do, you can make it one day without nicotine. Then, all you have to do it wake up and repeat.

Check out the Quit Groups...not just your own, but click around a little. Then think, all of those badass quitters were once right where you are now and they are winning ONE DAY AT A TIME. YOU CAN TOO!!!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:23:00 AM »
Quote from: 3773Bruno
hi all,

i just quit on saturday, the weekend we fine but now that i am back in the office it is brutal all i want is to throw in a lip, trying sunflower seeds but it is hard because of where i work. anyway. i am looking for support to kick the habit, i tried on my own one time an made it 8 days, but i was not very committed. anyway this time is for good. not really sure what else to put in here.
Well, if you want to be a quitter there are couple of basics you can start with. Read up on this site, there is more information and experience here than you will find anywhere else. Secondly, go over to the February group and post roll. If you haven't had any nicotine since Saturday, today is Day 4 for you. Post roll and give us your word that you won't use any nicotine, in any form, for today. Do this every day. Get involved and keep reading and learning. Those are the basics and a good way to be committed.

As you read up, it would also be good for you to change your mindset about dipping. The act of dipping, i.e. putting shit in your bottom lip and spitting, may be a habit. But the real reason you do that act is because your addicted to nicotine. Quitting aint easy, and your foe, Nicotine, is a formidable one at that. Know what you're up against and realize that this aint just a habit.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline 3773Bruno

• Quit Date: 2014-11-15
3773Bruno
« on: November 18, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
hi all,

i just quit on saturday, the weekend we fine but now that i am back in the office it is brutal all i want is to throw in a lip, trying sunflower seeds but it is hard because of where i work. anyway. i am looking for support to kick the habit, i tried on my own one time an made it 8 days, but i was not very committed. anyway this time is for good. not really sure what else to put in here.